My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2015, 07:31 PM
My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena. I would remind the reader, that, with all of my speculations, I try to maintain a rational, logical common sense approach to developing my ideas/scenarios etc....

This latter means that most of my common sense approach is based upon conventionally accepted observations, whether directly or indirectly. q3

My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe's > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) meta{beyond}physical-2 is the macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that exists beyond our finite, occupied space Universe of gravity and physical/energy and tho non-occupied space embrace's it does not contain or restrain our finite, occupied space, Universe.

3) meta{beyond}physical-3 is the odd-bird-out boson called gravity, that, I speculate, emrbaces each and ever fermionic and bosonic particle-- ergo physical/energy ---and not only embraces but also contains our finite, occupied space of physical/energy.
...spirit-3.....occupied space......

4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collecion thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is very speculative for me and relative new way for me to assign a specific 3D existence to one kind/type, or aspect of time that may really just be same as physical/energy.

5) time as as specific set of inverted sine-waves{?} that exist between outer/positive shaped gravity, and inner negative shaped anti-gravity{ dark energy }
...spirit-4? occupied space....

One question to readers, can anyone tell me how make the format coding easier, so that when I use color, bold or whatever, that change appears as I do it instead of the brackets/numbers/coding etc?

I looked in my User Control page but could not find how to change formatting the see it as you change it format. Thx q3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
I don't speak glossolalia.

Can you run that by me again?

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2015 08:58 PM by Fireball.)
(23-08-2015 07:31 PM)qqq Wrote:  To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena. I would remind the reader, that, with all of my speculations, I try to maintain a rational, logical common sense approach to developing my ideas/scenarios etc....

This latter means that most of my common sense approach is based upon conventionally accepted observations, whether directly or indirectly. q3

My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe's > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) meta{beyond}physical-2 is the macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that exists beyond our finite, occupied space Universe of gravity and physical/energy and tho non-occupied space embrace's it does not contain or restrain our finite, occupied space, Universe.

3) meta{beyond}physical-3 is the odd-bird-out boson called gravity, that, I speculate, emrbaces each and ever fermionic and bosonic particle-- ergo physical/energy ---and not only embraces but also contains our finite, occupied space of physical/energy.
...spirit-3.....occupied space......

4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collecion thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is very speculative for me and relative new way for me to assign a specific 3D existence to one kind/type, or aspect of time that may really just be same as physical/energy.

5) time as as specific set of inverted sine-waves{?} that exist between outer/positive shaped gravity, and inner negative shaped anti-gravity{ dark energy }
...spirit-4? occupied space....

One question to readers, can anyone tell me how make the format coding easier, so that when I use color, bold or whatever, that change appears as I do it instead of the brackets/numbers/coding etc?

I looked in my User Control page but could not find how to change formatting the see it as you change it format. Thx q3

Watchoo smokin' and where can I buy me some? Smokin

OK, srsly, you look like you are trying to prove you know something, but it ain't workin'. Maybe try and back up and only use a few of those symbols at a time. It looks like word salad from a math text, but you can't toss it like that and have anyone else make sense out of it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-08-2015, 08:59 PM
LSD is a very dangerous drug young man.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
23-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I tried... I can't even read that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-08-2015, 09:31 PM
It's Sunday, the comics are in color today. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
23-08-2015, 09:44 PM
(23-08-2015 07:51 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't speak glossolalia.

Can you run that by me again?

Just wait. the Holy Ghost will give you too, the gift of tongues.

My cosmic hierarchy: the meverse. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-08-2015, 04:02 AM
All I got out of this...

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-08-2015, 04:51 AM
(23-08-2015 09:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yeah, I tried... I can't even read that.

I think Carl Sagan or Neil DeGrasse Tyson would have the same response. .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user