My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
(27-08-2015 08:18 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  This idiot not banned yet?

Stark's prolly too high to care and Moms is busy stressing over her coming "vacation." Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-08-2015, 08:48 AM
I'm just sorry he's such a "one-trick pony"... I have a feeling he could be a lot more amusing if he could come up with something other than insulting anyone who won't refer back to his magnum opus.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2015, 08:57 AM
(27-08-2015 07:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  #fuckbuckets

[Image: 1580757.jpg]

It just rolls off the tongue. It's one of my favorites, and dammit, it's gonna be a thing. Tongue

I agree. Fuckbuckets is totally bitchcakes.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
27-08-2015, 04:04 PM
(27-08-2015 08:57 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 07:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  #fuckbuckets

[Image: 1580757.jpg]

It just rolls off the tongue. It's one of my favorites, and dammit, it's gonna be a thing. Tongue

I agree. Fuckbuckets is totally bitchcakes.

[Image: 238.jpg]

Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 04:23 PM
So... has this turdmonger got anything other than insults - even for the people merely questioning them?

Looking more and more like a positive diagnosis of absols syndrome, there, actually.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
27-08-2015, 04:37 PM
(27-08-2015 04:23 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So... has this turdmonger got anything other than insults - even for the people merely questioning them?

Looking more and more like a positive diagnosis of absols syndrome, there, actually.

I think he got the shits and left.

After all, his beliefs were actually questioned???

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Well, if we're sharing entertaining insults: [Image: Garrison+insult+1+there+you+have+it+oc_9...659101.jpg]

Appropriate for an atheist site, no?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
27-08-2015, 04:43 PM
(27-08-2015 04:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 04:23 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So... has this turdmonger got anything other than insults - even for the people merely questioning them?

I think he got the shits and left.

After all, his beliefs were actually questioned???

Big Grin

It... does rather raise the question of just what he (?) wanted to accomplish.

If to engage, it's a piss-poor attempt at it.

If merely to self-congratulate, I freely assume he's only typing with one hand anyway - in which case, there are places he might visit that would be much more gratifying.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
27-08-2015, 05:03 PM
(27-08-2015 04:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think he got the shits and left.

He probably couldn't take the smell of glue any more. It takes a while to get used to it.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
29-08-2015, 06:25 AM
So the the glue sniffing Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist, sees the words and definitions to 'Cosmic Heirarchy' and there glue sniffed brains see as follows;

2&% # if no tthen poop on you that that is then followed by phrases full of curising as if they are some sort of witch doctor casting their evil magic, and insinuation of violence with words a graphics.

What a shameful and sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity that is encourged here. Humanity has no chance of survival with this level of consciousness. imho

'My Cosmic Heirachy' the topic headline for the outline/list.

"U"niverse is the first word. What could that word mean to a Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist?

Lets wait and see what kind of hopped on glue replies we get next....,Rolleyes

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  To keep things simple, all of my clarifications may be considered as speculations, although some of the content is commonly accepted phenomena of Universe.

Quote:q^3--Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

First two words have existed in English dictionaries for some years and here are links to web definitions to aid any considerate cosmic thinkers.
Cosmic
heirarchy
"top to bottom" means we begin with the greatest whole concepts/scenario and list subacatagorical those parts/aspsects found with in the greatest whole, in descending order.
For those who did not have proper education with school books, that, have and heirarchal outline for all chapters in the first few pages, I would have those newbies to Earth, think of drop-menus and sub-menu's used by your computers operating system, browser or any number of applications used on a computer.
q3