My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
Le sigh...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2015, 10:08 AM
(29-08-2015 06:25 AM)qqq Wrote:  So the the glue sniffing Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist, sees the words and definitions to 'Cosmic Heirarchy' and there glue sniffed brains see as follows;

2&% # if no tthen poop on you that that is then followed by phrases full of curising as if they are some sort of witch doctor casting their evil magic, and insinuation of violence with words a graphics.

What a shameful and sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity that is encourged here. Humanity has no chance of survival with this level of consciousness. imho

'My Cosmic Heirachy' the topic headline for the outline/list.

"U"niverse is the first word. What could that word mean to a Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist?

Lets wait and see what kind of hopped on glue replies we get next....,Rolleyes

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

Can't reply. Too high on glue.

[Image: th?id=JN.n49Iq9VfkNBXM0SVTbyxeA&...;amp;h=300]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 07:26 AM
Fuck me, is this still continuing?

I suppose if q3 didn't provide entertainment for everyone he would of received the ban hammer by page 3

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2015, 08:19 AM
So my science experiement with glue sniffers continues. They cannot help themselves.

The lack of moral and intellectual conversation is enhanced by a glue stupor, ergo we witness repeatedly over and over, 99% of their responses are the same magic cursin as if they are some kind of voodoo witch doctor. Hobo

There photos and words reflect this witch-doctor persona they use to beat others pyschie into submission with a barage/bombarment from pro-wrestlers tag team tactics,

in hopes that those with moral and intellectual integrity will respond with comments to get themselves banned.

I'm more than satisfied of the evidence of my science expriement with this glue sniffing clique.

q3

(29-08-2015 06:25 AM)qqq Wrote:  [quote]So the the glue sniffing Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist, sees the words and definitions to 'Cosmic Heirarchy' and there glue sniffed brains see as follows;
2&% #thenturdony on you that that is then followed by phrases full of cursing as if they are some sort of witch doctor-like casting their evil magic, and insinuation of violence with words a graphics.
What a shameful and sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity that is encourged here. Humanity has no chance of survival with this level of consciousness. imho
'My Cosmic Heirachy' the topic headline for the outline/list.
"U"niverse is the first word. What could that word mean to a Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist?
30-08-2015, 08:38 AM
DogDAMN, qqq... you seriously need to get some help.

1) No one is trying to tag-team or "bombard" you into submission. You are a spammer and you make very little sense, partly because your ideas are incoherent "woo", but also partly because you just don't communicate well by any objective standard.

2) Your willingness to stoop to insults about our intelligence is very telling, especially since you seem stuck on only a couple particular (and odd) ones, but you really need to consider the following sub-concepts:

( a ) By your own admission, you don't even have a highschool diploma.
( b ) Many members of the board here have degrees in sciences and math, including advanced degrees.
( c ) We are clearly not stupid, sniffing glue, immoral, or unable to understand what a sine wave is.

3) We did not make up the rules about spamming and respect for members on the day you arrived; these rules have been in place for quite some time, and it's not about you. However, your refusal to show us respect, to even listen to us when we try to help you communicate better, and to spam us with unintelligible and insulting identical posts, clearly violates these rules. We have been shockingly patient in trying to help you avoid the ban hammer and operate freely here.

4) I suggest you read any number of good books on how humans actually interact with one another, including how to communicate effectively, because you fail miserably at it. This is your fault, not ours; blaming and insulting us for your failures is about as low as you can get.

5) We are not a cult, a clique, nor stupid. I just felt that needed to be said one more time. We build relationships among ourselves like normal human beings do, based on a willingness to listen and show mutual respect. You should try this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 08:40 AM
[Image: resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-...dcfb49.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
30-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Q3, I am still awaiting your response to #93 in your three gods thread. Full of math and not a disrespectful word in it...
30-08-2015, 09:20 AM
(30-08-2015 08:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  DogDAMN, qqq... you seriously need to get some help.

76, I attempted to have rational logical common sense communication with you about the topic of this thread and you could not get unstuck from your own glue stupor head to address any of my comments as stated.

Your in denial of your glue stupor state of mind, jus as your in denial of this Non-Thinkin Atheist or atheist as a glue stupor clique, that has sad lack of moral and intlellectual integrity.

The scientific evidence for my claims is abundant in every thread Ive initiated.

Yourself like invoke violence in my direction. Sad lack of moral integrity and your in denial in every way of yours and other actions.

Come back and talk to me when you can drop the witch doctor-like magical voodoo cursin and attempt to address my Cosmic Hierarchy as stated. You--- nor any other glue sniffers here ---have any rational, logical common sense that invalidates my Cosmic Heirarchy ideas as stated.

I can hardly believeFacepalm i'm even responing to someone of your caliper who invokes such immoral violent attitudes.

I will not be holding my breathin anticipation of your getting your head stuck and actually being rationally reasonable, although you have more attempt than any other, irrespective of how feeble the attempt.Facepalm

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
30-08-2015, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 09:33 AM by qqq.)
(30-08-2015 09:16 AM)julep Wrote:  Q3, I am still awaiting your response to #93 in your three gods thread. Full of math and not a disrespectful word in it...

Julep, I forget my comments in my last response to you, in my 3 Kinds of God{ ? } thread. Best I can recall, the conversation was not going anywhere with rational, logical common sense disscussion and you appeared to jump onto the glue sniffers band-wagon.

I think you have nothing to offer that actually address's my comments in Cosmic Heirarchy and invalidates anything ive stated. I also seem to recall you have some moderate reading comprehension abilities.

Ergo poor reading comprehension abilities enhanced by glue sniffing stupor is not conducive to our having a rational, logical common sense conversation, tho my oepning statement and added defintiions in #14 and #25 are well document evidence of my sincere attempts to do so.

Contrary to repeated glue sniffing magic witch-doctor-like voodoo cursin and violent responses targeting q3. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity here at Non-Thinkin Atheist and Theist. imho

q3
30-08-2015, 09:35 AM
(30-08-2015 09:20 AM)qqq Wrote:  I can hardly believeFacepalm i'm even responing to someone of your caliper who invokes such immoral violent attitudes.

I think we need to put the brakes on this.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post