My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Stop Violent Attitudes
(30-08-2015 09:20 AM)qqq Wrote:  I can hardly believeFacepalm i'm even responding to someone-- 76 --- of your caliper who invokes such immoral violent attitudes
Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

We need to put the brakes Censored on all the glue sniffers lack of moral and intellectual integrity in addition to those who invoke violence directed at others. Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
(30-08-2015 09:28 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 09:16 AM)julep Wrote:  Q3, I am still awaiting your response to #93 in your three gods thread. Full of math and not a disrespectful word in it...

Julep, I forget my comments in my last response to you, in my 3 Kinds of God{ ? } thread. Best I can recall, the conversation was not going anywhere with rational, logical common sense disscussion and you appeared to jump onto the glue sniffers band-wagon.

I think you have nothing to offer that actually address's my comments in Cosmic Heirarchy and invalidates anything ive stated. I also seem to recall you have some moderate reading comprehension abilities.

Ergo poor reading comprehension abilities enhanced by glue sniffing stupor is not conducive to our having a rational, logical common sense conversation, tho my oepning statement and added defintiions in #14 and #25 are well document evidence of my sincere attempts to do so.

Contrary to repeated glue sniffing magic witch-doctor-like voodoo cursin and violent responses targeting q3. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity here at Non-Thinkin Atheist and Theist. imho

q3

My reading abilities are sufficient to understand that #93 was not a post by me; perhaps you should go take a look at it.
30-08-2015, 10:01 AM
(30-08-2015 09:57 AM)julep Wrote:  My reading abilities are sufficient to understand that #93 was not a post by me; perhaps you should go take a look at it.

Nor did I suggest otherwise.

30-08-2015, 10:14 AM
(30-08-2015 10:01 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 09:57 AM)julep Wrote:  My reading abilities are sufficient to understand that #93 was not a post by me; perhaps you should go take a look at it.

Nor did I suggest otherwise.

Neither of your responses explains why you didn't respond to post #93. So I'm guessing you're afraid of the math.
30-08-2015, 11:04 AM
H,mm cant recall exactly tho I think I covered both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approach to My Cosmic Heirarchy in this thread.

Top > is three cosmically based capitaized God defintions.

Bottom > is three cosmically based small cap gods as gravity, time and dark energy.

God{ ess }

God is paternal

Ess
is maternal

Male is reprsented best by open triangular set Y

Female is represented best by a closed triangular set /\

As always glue sniffers and those repeatedly invoke violence directed at me, need not apply to this thread. Thx

Now we watch and see how many of the witch doctor-like, magical voodoo cursin occurs in this thread. Sad lack of moral intellectual integrity is rampant around here. Glue sniffing is 50% of the problem is my best guess i.e it is speculation on my part.

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart
30-08-2015, 11:08 AM
(30-08-2015 09:20 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 08:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  DogDAMN, qqq... you seriously need to get some help.

76, I attempted to have rational logical common sense communication with you about the topic of this thread and you could not get unstuck from your own glue stupor head to address any of my comments as stated.

Your in denial of your glue stupor state of mind, jus as your in denial of this Non-Thinkin Atheist or atheist as a glue stupor clique, that has sad lack of moral and intlellectual integrity.

The scientific evidence for my claims is abundant in every thread Ive initiated.

Yourself like invoke violence in my direction. Sad lack of moral integrity and your in denial in every way of yours and other actions.

Come back and talk to me when you can drop the witch doctor-like magical voodoo cursin and attempt to address my Cosmic Hierarchy as stated. You--- nor any other glue sniffers here ---have any rational, logical common sense that invalidates my Cosmic Heirarchy ideas as stated.

I can hardly believeFacepalm i'm even responing to someone of your caliper who invokes such immoral violent attitudes.

I will not be holding my breathin anticipation of your getting your head stuck and actually being rationally reasonable, although you have more attempt than any other, irrespective of how feeble the attempt.Facepalm

I did address your ideas. You just didn't like my answers.

You have repeatedly insulted my intelligence and my integrity.

You have repeatedly refused to address the answers given to your initial assertions.

You have repeatedly refused to acknowledge that it is possible for reasonable people to disagree, and that when many people disagree with one person, it does not imply that everyone else is wrong, nor does it imply that the one is wrong... but that when a person states that EVERY OTHER PERSON does not understand them, because they're "just not smart enough" despite the fact that the audience is made up of high-IQ geniuses, it is likely that it's not a lack of intellect but a lack of communication skills on the part of the person encoding the message for understanding by his audience.

You are demonstrating a fundamental dishonesty that is both infuriating and bordering on the delusional.

You ignore forum policy, and I cannot grasp why you have not yet been banned. The fact that you have not yet been banned for such blatant disrespect tells me that people here are of amazing moral caliber, and are giving you much more leeway than you inherently deserve.

And as Julep pointed out, you completely ignored my mathematical argument that disproves your initial assertions, in the other thread.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 11:30 AM by qqq.)
(30-08-2015 11:08 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I did address your ideas.
Denial is powerful with this one. 76 you need to go back an reread your responses dude and my replies to you.

And then maybe I will give you another chance to act like a decent human being who is not stuck-in-their-in-own-head unable to address others comments as stated, with rational, logical common sense.

My Cosmic Heirarchy as defined etc, in #1, #14 and #25 and this more recent set of ideas posted below.

H,mm cant recall exactly tho I think I covered both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approach to My Cosmic Heirarchy in this thread.

Top > is three cosmically based capitaized God defintions.

Bottom > is three cosmically based small cap gods as gravity, time and dark energy.

God{ ess }

God is paternal

Ess is maternal

Male is represented best by open triangular set Y

Female is represented best by a closed triangular set /\

Now we watch and see how many of the witch doctor-like, magical voodoo cursin occurs in this thread. Sad lack of moral intellectual integrity is rampant around here. Glue sniffing is 50% of the problem is my best guess i.e it is speculation on my part.

76 you have same problem as the other glue sniffers, your addicted to q3, for God knows what reason. Other than the cligue of glue sniffers appear to behave like some animals--- ex sharks --- that go into a feeding frenzie when they smell blood.

30-08-2015, 12:49 PM
When you answer my mathematical analysis of your original hypothesis, I'll talk about other issues. Until you do, I think you're a blatant liar because you keep saying we don't address your issues. I did. And I did it in terms of basic, second-order differential equations.

So either show me your solution to my equations that demonstrate why there seems to be a disparity, or admit you have nothing and we called you on it.

Or are you not smart enough to do the math, while calling us idiots?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 12:54 PM
[Image: and-i-shall-call-these-math-shapchats-ma...;amp;h=250]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Same ole same ole set of nothing valid to offer comments, that actually address my comments as stated and certainly nothing that invlidates my comments as stated.

Denial and BS is strong in stuck-in-his-own-head, 76.

Woman{ ma } was in labor before man{ pa } was born i.e. woman struggled before man was born.

When we place the open triangle icon for male Y inside the closed triangle icon for female /\ we get a subdivided triangle but we also get birds-eye-view of the 3D tetra{4}hedron.

The truth exists for those with sincere desire and some effort to find it.

Glue sniffing is detrimental to desire in Nont-Thinking Atheist or theist. Except for the desire to ridicule, invoke violence and butt fuck q3. I can only presume that, with so few brain cells functioning properly, they have need to fixate on a and individual and psychically beat on them repeatedly to overcome their inferiority complex.

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

(30-08-2015 11:24 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 11:08 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I did address your ideas.
Denial is powerful with this one.
76 you have same problem as the other glue sniffers, your addicted to q3, for God knows what reason. Other than the cligue of glue sniffers appear to behave like some animals--- ex sharks --- that go into a feeding frenzie when they smell blood.