My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
Got that analysis of my equations done, yet?

I'm still curious to see what equations you use to rectify the seeming disparity between the math I provided and the position you stated.

Waiting...

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Glue Sniffers Addicted to Q3
What is with these ever whining/cry baby glue sniffers, who appear to be addicted to q3, for God knows what reason,

other than their inferiority complex will not allow them to go elsewhere,

and try maintaining life as decent human being, with moral and intellectual integrity.

Religous fundamentalistic fruitcakes is one problem for most of humanity and these addicted to q3 glue sniffers is not much differrent. imho, i.e;

1) they( 99% ) do not address any of my comments as stated with rational, logical common sense,Facepalm ergo,

2} they cannot offer any rational, logical common sense that would even begin to invalidate my comments, as stated,

3} most use language that they want to fuck me Evil_monster in some way--- some orfice or another or whatever ---and/or they post images and text that invoke violence Censored directed at me.

Please glue sniffer{s}, move along elsewhere where glue sniffing Hobo and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is is encouraged. Thx

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

(30-08-2015 01:05 PM)qqq Wrote:  Same ole same ole set of nothing valid to offer comments, that actually address my comments as stated and certainly nothing that invlidates my comments as stated.
Denial and BS is strong in stuck-in-his-own-head, 76.
Woman{ ma } was in labor before man{ pa } was born i.e. woman struggled before man was born.
When we place the open triangle icon for male Y inside the closed triangle icon for female /\ we get a subdivided triangle but we also get birds-eye-view of the 3D tetra{4}hedron.
The truth exists for those with sincere desire and some effort to find it.

Glue sniffing is detrimental to desire in Nont-Thinking Atheist or theist. Except for the desire to ridicule, invoke violence and butt fuck q3. I can only presume that, with so few brain cells functioning properly, they have need to fixate on a and individual and psychically beat on them repeatedly to overcome their inferiority complex.

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

(30-08-2015 11:24 AM)qqq Wrote:  Denial is powerful with this one.
Now we watch and see how many of the witch doctor-like, magical voodoo cursin occurs in this thread. Sad lack of moral intellectual integrity is rampant around here. Glue sniffing is 50% of the problem is my best guess i.e it is speculation on my part.
76 you have same problem as the other glue sniffers, your addicted to q3, for God knows what reason. Other than the cligue of glue sniffers appear to behave like some animals--- ex sharks --- that go into a feeding frenzie when they smell blood.
30-08-2015, 03:28 PM
So now he's just quoting himself...
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
30-08-2015, 07:43 PM
(30-08-2015 02:56 PM)qqq Wrote:  Please glue sniffer{s}, move along elsewhere where glue sniffing Hobo and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is is encouraged. Thx

Sorry we don't all major in philosophy nor in cosmology.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-08-2015, 08:24 PM
(30-08-2015 07:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sorry we don't all major in philosophy nor in cosmology.

That's all right. Neither does qqq.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 6 users Like Unbeliever's post
30-08-2015, 09:07 PM
(30-08-2015 08:24 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 07:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sorry we don't all major in philosophy nor in cosmology.

That's all right. Neither does qqq.

I feel like this represents him very well

[Image: 55e34fe410995.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
30-08-2015, 10:12 PM
(30-08-2015 09:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 08:24 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  That's all right. Neither does qqq.

I feel like this represents him very well

[Image: 55e34fe410995.jpeg]

By the gods! What are they thinking?!

They are smudging the lenses!!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Quote:qqq---What is with these ever whining/cry baby glue sniffers, who appear to be addicted to q3, for God knows what reason,

Quote:other than their inferiority complex will not allow them to go elsewhere,
Quote: and try maintaining life as decent human being, with moral and intellectual integrity.

Quote:and trying to find a way to fufill their sexual fantasis of fucking q3.

Quote:Religous fundamentalistic fruitcakes is one problem for most of humanity and these addicted to q3 glue sniffers is not much differrent. imho, i.e;

1) they( 99% ) do not address any of my comments as stated with rational, logical common sense,Facepalm ergo,
Quote:2} they cannot offer any rational, logical common sense that would even begin to invalidate my comments, as stated,Facepalm

Quote:3} most use language that they want to fuck me Evil_monster in some way--- some orfice or another or whatever ---and/or they post images and text that invoke violence Censored directed at me.

Quote:Please glue sniffer{s}, move along elsewhere where glue sniffing Hobo and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is is encouraged. Thx

31-08-2015, 06:58 AM
(31-08-2015 06:12 AM)qqq Wrote:  
Quote:Please glue sniffer{s}, move along elsewhere where glue sniffing Hobo and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is is encouraged. Thx

You seem to forget that you're the guest here. You are free to leave at any time Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-08-2015, 07:03 AM
[Image: image_thumb.png]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post