My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
(31-08-2015 06:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 06:12 AM)qqq Wrote:  Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

You seem to forget that you're the guest here. You are free to leave at any time Drinking Beverage

If he keeps spamming his BS over and over, he won't have a choice.

Edit: Also new drinking game, take a shot everytime q3 says glue.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
31-08-2015, 08:30 AM
(30-08-2015 09:20 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 08:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  DogDAMN, qqq... you seriously need to get some help.

76, I attempted to have rational logical common sense communication with you about the topic of this thread and you could not get unstuck from your own glue stupor head to address any of my comments as stated.

Your in denial of your glue stupor state of mind, jus as your in denial of this Non-Thinkin Atheist or atheist as a glue stupor clique, that has sad lack of moral and intlellectual integrity.

The scientific evidence for my claims is abundant in every thread Ive initiated.

Yourself like invoke violence in my direction. Sad lack of moral integrity and your in denial in every way of yours and other actions.

Come back and talk to me when you can drop the witch doctor-like magical voodoo cursin and attempt to address my Cosmic Hierarchy as stated. You--- nor any other glue sniffers here ---have any rational, logical common sense that invalidates my Cosmic Heirarchy ideas as stated.

I can hardly believeFacepalm i'm even responing to someone of your caliper who invokes such immoral violent attitudes.

I will not be holding my breathin anticipation of your getting your head stuck and actually being rationally reasonable, although you have more attempt than any other, irrespective of how feeble the attempt.Facepalm

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

Just fuck off. Seriously.

Your shtick is childish and tiresome. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm still waiting for the answer to my mathematical question from the guy who's smarter than all of us.

The math seems to disprove your hypothesis, qqq.

Can you show me where I went wrong?

Or do you prefer to just keep insulting our intelligence?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post