My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 05:48 AM by DLJ.)
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
Three Qs !!!

Well at least, only three doth not a continuum make.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
24-08-2015, 06:04 AM
(23-08-2015 07:31 PM)qqq Wrote:  One question to readers, can anyone tell me how make the format coding easier, so that when I use color, bold or whatever, that change appears as I do it instead of the brackets/numbers/coding etc?

I looked in my User Control page but could not find how to change formatting the see it as you change it format. Thx q3

Since that was the only part of the OP that made any sense at all to me...

You can't. You can use the 'preview post' option to see what it will look like and then go back and adjust the post as needed before actually posting it. There is no WYSIWYG editor option, at least as far as I've ever found.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-08-2015, 06:37 AM
(23-08-2015 07:31 PM)qqq Wrote:  To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena. I would remind the reader, that, with all of my speculations, I try to maintain a rational, logical common sense approach to developing my ideas/scenarios etc....

This latter means that most of my common sense approach is based upon conventionally accepted observations, whether directly or indirectly. q3

My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe's > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) meta{beyond}physical-2 is the macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that exists beyond our finite, occupied space Universe of gravity and physical/energy and tho non-occupied space embrace's it does not contain or restrain our finite, occupied space, Universe.

3) meta{beyond}physical-3 is the odd-bird-out boson called gravity, that, I speculate, emrbaces each and ever fermionic and bosonic particle-- ergo physical/energy ---and not only embraces but also contains our finite, occupied space of physical/energy.
...spirit-3.....occupied space......

4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collecion thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is very speculative for me and relative new way for me to assign a specific 3D existence to one kind/type, or aspect of time that may really just be same as physical/energy.

5) time as as specific set of inverted sine-waves{?} that exist between outer/positive shaped gravity, and inner negative shaped anti-gravity{ dark energy }
...spirit-4? occupied space....

One question to readers, can anyone tell me how make the format coding easier, so that when I use color, bold or whatever, that change appears as I do it instead of the brackets/numbers/coding etc?

I looked in my User Control page but could not find how to change formatting the see it as you change it format. Thx q3

[Image: 1a9.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 11 users Like Free Thought's post
24-08-2015, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 07:07 AM by qqq.)
To keep things simple, all of my clarifications may be considered as speculations, although some of the content is commonly accepted phenomena of Universe.

Quote:q^3--Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

First two words have existed in English dictionaries for some years and here are links to web definitions to aid any considerate cosmic thinkers.

Cosmic

heirarchy

"top to bottom" means we begin with the greatest whole concepts/scenario and list subacatagorical those parts/aspsects found with in the greatest whole, in descending order.

For those who did not have proper education with school books, that, have and heirarchal outline for all chapters in the first few pages, I would have those newbies to Earth, think of drop-menus and sub-menu's used by your computers operating system, browser or any number of applications used on a computer.

Universe = one verse as found in many dictionaries is limited in its view/scope{ imho } i.e. I believe we need a word that is more comprehensively broader in scale of consideration.

By placing in quotes, bold and italicizing the letter U "U"niverse I distingush that word from the word Universe and universe{s}, that follow.

"U"niverse is most omni-comprehensive concept or scenario i.e. it is inclusive of #1, 2, 3, 4 in my heirarchy/outline and any sub-catagories thereof.

What specifically sperates "U"niverse definition from other Universe or universe{s} definitions is it includes begins with inclusion of 1} meta{beyond}physical-1 catagory, and 2} meta{beyond{physical-2, the macro-infinite non-occupied space that exists beyond our finite occupied space Universe.

Any all italics I use, are for the most part, intended to be concepts associated with the concept of metaphyscial-1 existence and that is #1) in my cosmic heirarchy. If some need further clarification please address a specific word or comment you do not understand and i will attempt further clarification.

Universe = occupied space as odd-bird-out gravity and physical/energy

For most part-- 5 years --I use blue for gravity or that which is associated with gravity. In recent months Ive developed new views on gravity so I the reader may see the distinction of outer/positive shaped gravity as distinct form inner/negative shaped gravity

"verse" is in red is the physical/energy part of the word Universe and our finite, occupied space Universe.

So I'm making a distinction between odd-bird-out gravity and physical/energy See #3) and #4) in heirarchy.

Another way I some times like to present this is as Universe/God{ ess }

"universe{s} is small cap 'u' to make the distinction of;

1} multi-verse concepts/scenarios that have the Universe being composed of many subcatagorical universes, however, any wholistic, finite set of them are connected mininmally by gravity ergo still one verse, Universe.

2} any concepts of more localize uses of the word universe ex our personal sphere of influence may be intended as our personal universe of direct associations.

3) others uses of word universe Ive not yet considered or forgot.

I-verse = metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concept of I-ness i.e. a part of us that does not occupy space, as does the biological body/verse and its 6 senses. Green I associate with biological

you-verse is that which we visually and conceptually have concept of other, that is distinct from I-verse.

we-verse is a concept of multiverse sets of I-ness, that include our personal I-verse.

them-verse is 2ndary set of distinction from we and them. I borrowed these last three concepts from Bucky Fullers book. Synergetics-1 & 2.

q3
24-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Wow. That cleared everything up. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-08-2015, 07:18 AM
(24-08-2015 07:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. That cleared everything up. Dodgy

Here is link to everything

"U"niverse covers any all aspects of the word everything.

Universe covers some aspects of the word everything.

As Fullers states, start with the greatest whole, and that way no parts can be left out.

q3
24-08-2015, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 09:10 AM by DLJ.)
Although I applaud the attempt to understand what it's all about (Alfie) and to seek patterns and categorise them, I fear you might be falling into the trap of thinking that we might be on your wavelength.

You need to lead us there gently.

All the x-verse stuff may seem sensible to you but your audience (me) is left thinking ... and, so?

Is there any relevance to the use of ) as opposed to } ?

Talking of verses, here's a verse about verses (or vice versa}...

There was a new TTA friend
Whose semantics confused us no end
The attempts he rehearses
About multiple verses

Induced us to overextend.

Sadcryface

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
24-08-2015, 08:16 AM
This thread needs a soundtrack!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Hello q3. Smile

I must admit to not understanding you point of veiw/posts.

Perhaps. ... start with a single idea/concept explanation and then, when every one groks it, we move onto next one?
24-08-2015, 09:58 AM
(24-08-2015 07:18 AM)qqq Wrote:  Here is link to everything

"U"niverse covers any all aspects of the word everything.

Universe covers some aspects of the word everything.

As Fullers states, start with the greatest whole, and that way no parts can be left out.

q3

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post