My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
(23-08-2015 07:31 PM)qqq Wrote:  To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena. I would remind the reader, that, with all of my speculations, I try to maintain a rational, logical common sense approach to developing my ideas/scenarios etc....

This latter means that most of my common sense approach is based upon conventionally accepted observations, whether directly or indirectly. q3

My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe's > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) meta{beyond}physical-2 is the macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that exists beyond our finite, occupied space Universe of gravity and physical/energy and tho non-occupied space embrace's it does not contain or restrain our finite, occupied space, Universe.

3) meta{beyond}physical-3 is the odd-bird-out boson called gravity, that, I speculate, emrbaces each and ever fermionic and bosonic particle-- ergo physical/energy ---and not only embraces but also contains our finite, occupied space of physical/energy.
...spirit-3.....occupied space......

4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collecion thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is very speculative for me and relative new way for me to assign a specific 3D existence to one kind/type, or aspect of time that may really just be same as physical/energy.

5) time as as specific set of inverted sine-waves{?} that exist between outer/positive shaped gravity, and inner negative shaped anti-gravity{ dark energy }
...spirit-4? occupied space....

One question to readers, can anyone tell me how make the format coding easier, so that when I use color, bold or whatever, that change appears as I do it instead of the brackets/numbers/coding etc?

I looked in my User Control page but could not find how to change formatting the see it as you change it format. Thx q3

[Image: confused%20kitteh_zpsy2om4r5b.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
24-08-2015, 01:45 PM
(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  What specifically sperates "U"niverse definition from other Universe or universe{s} definitions is it includes begins with inclusion of 1} meta{beyond}physical-1 catagory, and 2} meta{beyond{physical-2, the macro-infinite non-occupied space that exists beyond our finite occupied space Universe.

Word salad. But if we go along with it...

Do you have any reason to presuppose such categories? If they are observable, why doesn't anyone else agree? If they aren't, why should I care?

On what basis do you form these beliefs?

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  Any all italics I use, are for the most part, intended to be concepts associated with the concept of metaphyscial-1 existence and that is #1) in my cosmic heirarchy. If some need further clarification please address a specific word or comment you do not understand and i will attempt further clarification.

Universe = occupied space as odd-bird-out gravity and physical/energy

Gravity is the relationship between quantities of mass-energy within spacetime. I do not understand what you are trying to say.

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  For most part-- 5 years --I use blue for gravity or that which is associated with gravity. In recent months Ive developed new views on gravity so I the reader may see the distinction of outer/positive shaped gravity as distinct form inner/negative shaped gravity

Negative gravity is a theoretical physics model; this does not seem to be what you are referring to, however.
(FSM only knows what you are referring to...)

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  1} multi-verse concepts/scenarios that have the Universe being composed of many subcatagorical universes, however, any wholistic, finite set of them are connected mininmally by gravity ergo still one verse, Universe.

This seems to be a poor gloss of multiverse theory.

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  2} any concepts of more localize uses of the word universe ex our personal sphere of influence may be intended as our personal universe of direct associations.

3) others uses of word universe Ive not yet considered or forgot.

In coherent physical terms the "universe" is the totality of observable interaction. Nothing more - since anything more is strictly speculative by definition.

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  I-verse = metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concept of I-ness i.e. a part of us that does not occupy space, as does the biological body/verse and its 6 senses. Green I associate with biological

There is no satisfactory definition of a biological "sense", but any reasonable model includes far more than six.

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  you-verse is that which we visually and conceptually have concept of other, that is distinct from I-verse.

we-verse is a concept of multiverse sets of I-ness, that include our personal I-verse.

them-verse is 2ndary set of distinction from we and them. I borrowed these last three concepts from Bucky Fullers book. Synergetics-1 & 2.

q3

This seems meaningless.

I give up. Anyone else wanna tag in?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
24-08-2015, 02:08 PM
(24-08-2015 01:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  This seems meaningless.

I give up. Anyone else wanna tag in?

Keep calm, and back away from the crazy very slowly.

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

And don't make eye contact!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 02:15 PM
[Image: 55db059f4e019.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
24-08-2015, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 04:43 PM by qqq.)
To make this simple then we will say, that, all of the following is speculative oppinion, altho their are commonly accepted facts, that, aid in my rational logical common sense conclusions expressed in Cosmic Heirarchy/Outline.

As always, if there is word{s} or concept you/reader do not understand then address those specifically so I can better address any considerate concerns. Thx. q3

Quote:qqq/q3---
1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....

Here is link to the word metaphysical

Meta is greek for beyond

here is link the word physical

Since Ive three primary associations with the word meta{beyond}physical Ive added the number 1, 2 or 3 to each to make the distinction.

Above #1} seems self explanatory to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dotted line exists to make clear distinction between metaphysical-1 as mind/intellect, that is not space, from all the follows below that is directly associated to space, whether non-occupied space or occupied space.

Quote:2) meta{beyond}physical-2 is the macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that exists beyond our finite, occupied space Universe of gravity and physical/energy and tho non-occupied space embrace's it does not contain or restrain our finite, occupied space, Universe.

Here again, meta{beyond}physical-2 is pretty much self explanatory. Any specific. imho

Quote:3) meta{beyond}physical-3 is the odd-bird-out boson called gravity, that, I speculate, emrbaces each and ever fermionic and bosonic particle-- ergo physical/energy ---and not only embraces but also contains our finite, occupied space of physical/energy.
...spirit-3.....occupied space......

Here above again, metaphysical-3 is pretty much self-explanatory via given associated words. imho

Quote:4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collecion thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....

Physical/energy are synonyms ergo the slash/line i.e. there is no significant differrence in themeaning of the words physical and energy. imho

Since this is a Cosmic Heirarchy/Outline, when we referring to non-occupied space and occupied space, we may use to a simple nad more Earthian analogy to aid those readers who have little experience in thinking on cosmic scales of existence;

Ex. 1) the man who helped Steve Jobs invent the mouse, also invented the signs on public bathrooms that let us know if the space inside the restroom is non-occupied or occupied.

Ex 2) when we see and empty space we may assign that space the identity of empty, open, un-occupied or non-occupied space, however, in this case and #1 directly above, some of us know that even tho identify the space as non-occupied, that space is filled/occupied with air molecules and/or photons, neutrinos, etc type fermionic matter and bosonic force particles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:The following is very speculative for me and relative new way for me to assign a specific 3D existence to one kind/type, or aspect of time that may really just be same as physical/energy.
5) time as as specific set of inverted sine-waves{?} that exist between outer/positive shaped gravity, and inner negative shaped anti-gravity{ dark energy }
...spirit-4? occupied space....

Again this latter part is relatively new developments for me so still on the fringe of my considerate concerns. I do have plenty of ideas and some graphics to go with #5 and will maybe do the in a seperate thread as it gets deeper into the gravitational essence of our finite, occupied space Universe.

q3
24-08-2015, 04:18 PM
(24-08-2015 06:04 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You can't. You can use the 'preview post' option to see what it will look like and then go back and adjust the post as needed before actually posting it. There is no WYSIWYG editor option, at least as far as I've ever found.

Thx Sad :--(

q3
24-08-2015, 04:33 PM
(24-08-2015 03:43 PM)qqq Wrote:  ...a lot of muti-colored text...

Well, I certainly can't argue with any of what you posted. Unfortunately that is because I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-08-2015, 05:04 PM
To eleven...and beyond!

[Image: pain-scale.png]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Am I high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Fr those readers who have difficulty grasping dictionarys and their definitions via English language, here is link to some graphics of those who learn more easily via visualization.

Cosmic---images---

Heirarchy--images---

Link to definition of " overall"

Top means to start with the greateset, most comprehensive and generalized whole, and move through sub-catagories of that greatest whole, in and organized manner. See hierarchy definition and images, or click one of folders and see how you get a menu with all that exists within that folder.

Computer literacy can be a good aid to understanding what a heirarchy is.

q3Heart

(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  
Quote:q^3--Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

First two words have existed in English dictionaries for some years and here are links to web definitions to aid any considerate cosmic thinkers.
Cosmic
heirarchy