My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
(24-08-2015 05:35 PM)qqq Wrote:  Fr those readers who have difficulty grasping dictionarys and their definitions via English language

It's not the individual words, it is the way you are stringing them together. It just does not parse into anything comprehensible.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
24-08-2015, 06:07 PM
(24-08-2015 06:57 AM)qqq Wrote:  Universe = one verse as found in many dictionaries is limited in its view/scope{ imho } i.e. I believe we need a word that is more comprehensively broader in scale of consideration.

Here is link to Universe definitions

and images for Universe
for those who learn more easily with visuals.

q3
24-08-2015, 08:11 PM
We're not tossing your word salad

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2015, 08:25 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 08:49 PM
I-verse is at the center as it should be. I-verse is the center of each individual personal Universe, if not the geographical center of Universe.

Breaking NEWS! I just recieved a warning with a dictum to obey, or be banished from TTA.

I must have ruffled the skin of some biological{s} here at TTA.

I-verse is apparrently headed for the highway-verse.Shocking Weeping

q3Heart
24-08-2015, 10:16 PM
(24-08-2015 08:49 PM)qqq Wrote:  I-verse is at the center as it should be. I-verse is the center of each individual personal Universe, if not the geographical center of Universe.

Breaking NEWS! I just recieved a warning with a dictum to obey, or be banished from TTA.

I must have ruffled the skin of some biological{s} here at TTA.

I-verse is apparrently headed for the highway-verse.Shocking Weeping

q3Heart

[Image: B4M-RoQCcAEGQjX.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2015, 06:24 AM
So some here claim to understand the words i'm using but say my parsing makes them meaningless word salad.

Quote:qqq---To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena.

Here is how we make a word salad we take the above and toss them and let them land randomly to get the followiing;

of, to speculation lets, following even tho all make, phenomena concepts accepted simple eixst conventionally some.

This latter above is a true word salad.
Quote:My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

Here is another true word salad using the above.

outline/list the, bottom, Heirarchy: Cosmic My i.e. overall to top.

Quote:1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....

Here again lets take the above and make a true word salad;

both ergo, mind/intellect space actual and space principle cosmic relative1-metap{beyond}physical occupied abstracts complementary space metaphysical-1

Quote:4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....

Here again, let us take the above and make a true word salad;

thereof space, 2-spirit..... occupied...is collection any energy aggregate physical / and

"My Cosmic Hierarchy" is alledge to be parsed together to make those three words to not make any sense. Shocking Facepalm Laugh out load

I think a few of the readers here at TTA have maybe sniffed to much glue and killed off too many brain cells.

It appears to me, that is my thinking abilities, here a the Non-Thinking Atheist Fourm, has agitated someone{s} proteins of their skin, so as to create an itch, and their reaction is fear, that, the q3 itch will become a rash of thinking abilities, spreading to and possible infecting others non-thinking abilities.

Ok lets take toss that paragraph to make it a true word salad;

non-thinking, and to, possible thinking Atheist itch Non-Thinking is agiatated reaction forum proteins fear, that, q3 their, spreading to appears a rash and It somone{s} here to and, will.

q3Heart
25-08-2015, 06:49 AM
(25-08-2015 06:24 AM)qqq Wrote:  So some here claim to understand the words i'm using but say my parsing makes them meaningless word salad.

Quote:qqq---To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena.

Here is how we make a word salad we take the above and toss them and let them land randomly to get the followiing;

of, to speculation lets, following even tho all make, phenomena concepts accepted simple eixst conventionally some.

This latter above is a true word salad.
Quote:My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

Here is another true word salad using the above.

outline/list the, bottom, Heirarchy: Cosmic My i.e. overall to top.

Quote:1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....

Here again lets take the above and make a true word salad;

both ergo, mind/intellect space actual and space principle cosmic relative1-metap{beyond}physical occupied abstracts complementary space metaphysical-1

Quote:4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....

Here again, let us take the above and make a true word salad;

thereof space, 2-spirit..... occupied...is collection any energy aggregate physical / and

"My Cosmic Hierarchy" is alledge to be parsed together to make those three words to not make any sense. Shocking Facepalm Laugh out load

I think a few of the readers here at TTA have maybe sniffed to much glue and killed off too many brain cells.

It appears to me, that is my thinking abilities, here a the Non-Thinking Atheist Fourm, has agitated someone{s} proteins of their skin, so as to create an itch, and their reaction is fear, that, the q3 itch will become a rash of thinking abilities, spreading to and possible infecting others non-thinking abilities.

Ok lets take toss that paragraph to make it a true word salad;

non-thinking, and to, possible thinking Atheist itch Non-Thinking is agiatated reaction forum proteins fear, that, q3 their, spreading to appears a rash and It somone{s} here to and, will.

q3Heart
When you're finished patting your sanctimonious self on the shoulder, please go fuck yourself with an umbrella and open it.

Thanks.
25-08-2015, 06:50 AM
(25-08-2015 06:24 AM)qqq Wrote:  So some here claim to understand the words i'm using but say my parsing makes them meaningless word salad.

When the majority of people are telling you that they don't understand what you are trying to say you have 2 options.
1) try a different approach to explain what you are trying to say
2) stop

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
25-08-2015, 06:56 AM
I think this may be Q continuum operating a troll account (as if his original account wasn't trollish enough . . .)

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user