My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
Blink

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Did he seriously just call us stupid?

Q3 - I'll tell you what my drill instructor once told me: "Son, if everyone else is out of step, maybe it's you."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2015, 08:33 AM
(25-08-2015 06:24 AM)qqq Wrote:  So some here claim to understand the words i'm using but say my parsing makes them meaningless word salad.

Quote:qqq---To make this simple lets say all of the following is speculation, even tho some of the concepts are coventionally accepted to exist, phenomena.

Here is how we make a word salad we take the above and toss them and let them land randomly to get the followiing;

of, to speculation lets, following even tho all make, phenomena concepts accepted simple eixst conventionally some.

This latter above is a true word salad.
Quote:My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

Here is another true word salad using the above.

outline/list the, bottom, Heirarchy: Cosmic My i.e. overall to top.

Quote:1} meta{beyond}physical-1 abstract concepts as mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, not actual space, and, cosmic principles/laws as absolute truths, and, relative truths ergo metaphysical-1 is complementary to both occupied space and to non-occupied space.
...spirit-1 i.e. spirit-of-intention....

Here again lets take the above and make a true word salad;

both ergo, mind/intellect space actual and space principle cosmic relative1-metap{beyond}physical occupied abstracts complementary space metaphysical-1

Quote:4) physical/energy is occupied space as fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof
...spirit-2.....occupied space....

Here again, let us take the above and make a true word salad;

thereof space, 2-spirit..... occupied...is collection any energy aggregate physical / and

"My Cosmic Hierarchy" is alledge to be parsed together to make those three words to not make any sense. Shocking Facepalm Laugh out load

I think a few of the readers here at TTA have maybe sniffed to much glue and killed off too many brain cells.

It appears to me, that is my thinking abilities, here a the Non-Thinking Atheist Fourm, has agitated someone{s} proteins of their skin, so as to create an itch, and their reaction is fear, that, the q3 itch will become a rash of thinking abilities, spreading to and possible infecting others non-thinking abilities.

Ok lets take toss that paragraph to make it a true word salad;

non-thinking, and to, possible thinking Atheist itch Non-Thinking is agiatated reaction forum proteins fear, that, q3 their, spreading to appears a rash and It somone{s} here to and, will.

q3Heart

Have you ever had a conversation with a person with advanced schizophrenia? That's what quite a few of your posts remind me of... Not your "true word salad" examples, but your actual posts. The words come out as if they should make an intelligible sentence...and then the listener will stop and think "wtf did they just say? Not one bit of that made sense." Sometimes you can infer meaning if you understand what's going on in their life or can pick up on symbolism - it's a bit like poetry or talking in nonsensical riddles. I have some poems that read a bit like word salad to others, but it's because I don't *want* them to be understood by anyone else because I'm the only intended audience (thus I'm not sharing, too personal).

Try and use some different words to help us understand a little better what you're trying to convey. Don't automatically assume it's the audience's fault when no one understands the message - do you blame the students or the teacher when the whole class fails? Usually it's because the teacher didn't do a great job of explaining the material... Also, the colors are giving me a headache. Trying to convey three words in one but doing it several times in the same sentence...just say what you mean already. It's different if you're making a pun or writing a poem (if you pay close attention to some of my shorter posts, you can take what I say several different ways) but isn't your post meant to be a discussion? There has to be some meat in there.

I'll google and post some examples in my next post. I'm on my phone and will lose all of this if I try to view another page.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
25-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Here's an excerpt from psychcentral.com

Word Salad

A mixture of familiar words and expressions assembled in random, senseless order. Also known as schizophasia.

Example: “It was shockingly not of the best quality I have known all such evildoers coming out of doors with the best of intentions!”

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
25-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Nurse - Don't take this the wrong way, but I get a little moist when you talk all smart an' stuff. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2015, 12:17 PM
(25-08-2015 11:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Nurse - Don't take this the wrong way, but I get a little moist when you talk all smart an' stuff. Tongue

[Image: image.php?pic_id=12418]

I usually require a hose... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2015, 12:47 PM
That owl is one of my favorite internet memes, except in this version:

[Image: th?id=JN.yR25XQWHBY6rOrEiygtOIw&...;amp;h=300]

Though this one was pretty awesome, too:

[Image: th?id=JN.mAKNTzeskw%2fb2euX8ilK4w&am...;amp;h=300]

Edit to Add: I usually mentally caption the bottom one with, "Damnit, Samir, why did you play a Bard? Bards are lame!"

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2015, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 03:58 PM by qqq.)
Quote:My Cosmic Heirarchy: i.e. the overall top to bottom, generalized outline/list.

Yeah thats right no humans at TTA can grasp the following three words, 'My Cosmic Heirarchy', even when definitions are supplied for each word.

Again this sad lack of intellectual aptitude and make me wonder about how many brain cells are present in the TTA clique, and the integrity of the connections/relatinships between those that brain cells that exist.

A "majority" of a clique is truly meaningless consideration and that is what we have here, appears to be a fair amount inconsideration that is most likely a resultant of to much glue sniffing in childhood and/or as adult.

Here is link to definition of the word clique, even tho definitions, and rational, logical thought are meaningless to the responding clique here at TTA.

What we really have here with this clique, is a sad lack/failure of moral and intellectual integrity.

Cant grasp three words as 'My Cosmic Heirarchy', move-a-long to a thread where people value glue sniffing. Drinking Beverage Thx

q3 Heart
25-08-2015, 04:00 PM
You have lost your dogdamned mind if you think that we "cannot grasp" what you are saying.

I have a recorded IQ of 158. Are you smarter than me? Maybe so; it's possible, but the odds are low.

I don't bring up this figure to brag, but to explain what kind of an arrogant ass it takes to even THINK that the reason we are telling you that you are being unclear is because we have failed to understand a clear communication on your end.

You have failed to properly communicate your full meaning. Period. End of sentence. Get over it.

And you have some serious apologizing to do, now, if you're to recover from calling us glue-sniffers and idiots, and for suggesting that the reason we don't accept your woo is because we are a clique. They accepted me just fine, and I only came here in June.

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2015, 04:30 PM
(25-08-2015 04:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  They accepted me just fine, and I only came here in June.

Yeah you fit in just fine to this clique. Birds of glue sniffing will surely stick together. Thats why they call it glue.

You nor anyone needs to tell me any the countless posts of irrelevancies.

You and others only need to address my comments as stated. I think glue sniffing has blinded you to these obvious facts.

Stick to addressing the topic and or more comments, as stated, or move along to where glue sniffing is encouraged by a clique those who lack moral and intellectual integrity.

You and the other glue snifffers are the ones who need to get over it but your brain cells appear to blocking intelligent thought in regards to the topic of this thread.

q3Heart