My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: My Cosmic Heirarchy: q3
Quote:76--In other words, before I can even begin to address your assertions about gravity vs gods,

Huh? Dude, please lay-off the glue sniffing as Ive made no such statements i htis thread as your reference above.
Quote: and why U represents anything.

Ive given my reaonsing and you cant handle it. Like most of the glue sniffers here you cannot handle the truth, and that is why cannot bring yourself to address my comnments as stated in message #1, #14 and #25 and most recently in #70.

Why is glue sniffers cannot grasp the three word combination "my cosmic Hierarchy"....Oh yeah, because of the glue vapors. HoboSadcryfaceShocking

Quote:I was trying to guess that you were using an old (and as far as I am aware) no longer used term from Logic shorthand, but apparently not.

When you want to get off the glue, address my comments as stated in message #1, #14 and #25 and most recently in #70, then,....or heck who I'm a fooling there is not then with glue sniffers and the Non-thinking Atheist forum

Quote:We cannot leap from a platform that is based upon a definitional error and expect to land on our target, no matter how logically we discuss this.

Ditto all of my above untill you come out of your glue stupor, and then we can perhaps have rational, logical conmon sense disscusson...oh hedck, who I'm fooling, your never coming out of your stuck-in-your-own-head stupor.
Quote:All I read in #14 is some gibberish without explanation.

Sniffing glue will do that to the head.

Quote:I had hoped that by "starting from scratch", we could establish useful definitions and work from there, but you seem inclined to prefer to insult your audience, and I'm having none of that.

You never even got to scratch i.e. your never left your stuck-in-your-own-head conversation with yourself. IF you ever get off the glue, into rehab and want to address my comments as stated, with rational, logical common sense......Yay!.

I will not be holding my breath in anticeipation of that ever happeniing.

What could the three worc combinaiton My Cosmic Hierarchy mean to a glue sniffer, oh yeah it means gibberish. GLue will do that to the head turns rational, logical common sense to gibberish. Sad --( lack of moral and intellectual integrity imho

r6
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Quote:'RocketSurgeon76-- He is now, in my opinion, fair game, so I am dispensing with the niceties.[/b]

As if I was never fair game. Get off the glue 76.

Quote:We know what cosmic and hierarchy mean, jackass. Anyone with an eight grade education has a solid grasp of those terms.

Your the first to say that, and that is after how many miles of glue sniffer abusive posting? Get off the glue 76

Quote:1) you think we cannot grasp what you meant by hierarchy even after you posted the dictionary definition,

Yeah dud, go read miles and miles of glue sniffers posts that state of infer exactly that. Get off the glue 76 and get into rehab.

Quote:So the term universe in meaning "everything in one" isn't quite big enough for you, eh? That's... interesting.

Get off the glue 76 as youve repeated and the other glue sniffers here at Non-Thiniing Atheist have made clear, my comments are gibberish. What a sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

Quote:You made that up. The word for what you've gone to all the trouble to define, there, is "universe". No quotes, no colors.

Yes there are colors, quote and italics your stuck-in-your-own-head stupor cannot handle it... sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.
Quote:As to the "meta" parts, there is no evidence that the dimensional space we know about contains any additional elements that might be called "metaphysical",

You need to get off the glue 76, you creating dimensions in your own mind that I never stated...typical of those with no moral integrity and lack of intellectual integrity to make false projections onto others.

Typical of those with inferiority complex also.

Quote:"Odd-bird out" gravity? What in the holy fuck?

Its called English. Learn how to use and use a dictionary dude those three words have been existence for long time. Oh yeah glue sniffing again.

What is a "in the holy fuck"? Angel You appear to be stuck in some religous frenzie. Hobo Ar coming off glue stupor? Shocking
Quote:There is no such thing as "outer" and "inner" gravity;

Boy you really do have narrow mind set. Glue will do that ti your head, Here let me attempt to bring you out of your stuck-in-your-own-head stupor,...to make this simple, consider most of what follows as speculation'....and I stated that in mesage #1.

Are you there 76...hey 76 snap out of it dude...Earth too 76 dude...

Quote:... that there is some distinction between the mass-energy equations and "our finite, occupied space", or personal "universes" in the colloquial sense of the metaphoric use of the term....

Snap out of 76, nobody here stated anything about "mass-energy equations"......your glue sniiffing and lack of moral integrity allowing you to make false projections onto others...Earth to dude 76.....
Quote:If you have solid evidence that there is such a thing as "a part of us that does not occupy physical space" (or "I-ness"), you need to stop talking to us right now and go run out and publish so you can collect your Nobel in Physics!

Learn how to use dictionary and use it dude 76....meta{beyond}physical-1 is mind/intellect...your remmember dont you, that is whay you used to access before the glue sniffing began.
Quote:We're sick to death of your kind,

Oh dont cry 76.....your going to be ok.....just stop sniffing the glue...you will be ok....

Quote:and though we try to be nice to each person and give them a chance to learn

What a load of glue sniffing crock...
Quote:Wrong. You lose. Get the fuck out of here, you dipshit,

Ahh, now youve chosed the let the abuser in you finally expose itself.
Quote:You pompous and unintelligible ass. You have contaminated this board long enough with your dipshittery. Now go. Scat. Shoo!

You need to get off the glue and shoo. imho

[Image: th?id=JN.5GdDelN1r%2fljbbLv4laVlA&am...;amp;h=300]

Yeah doll abuse is the name of your game....I knew it...typical glue sniffer behaviour...underlaying violence that probably was learned in childhood.

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
27-08-2015, 06:56 AM
(27-08-2015 06:14 AM)qqq Wrote:  Ive given my reaonsing and you cant handle it. Like most of the glue sniffers here you cannot handle the truth, and that is why cannot bring yourself to address my comnments as stated in message #1, #14 and #25 and most recently in #70.

Of course we can handle the truth, there just isn't any to be found in the woo waffle you are inflicting on us here.

I didn't read any more of this post as it was just asinine glue sniffing nonsense which is very tiresome and predictable. So please either, grow up, get back on the meds or seek professional help.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
27-08-2015, 06:59 AM
(27-08-2015 06:49 AM)qqq Wrote:  
Quote:'RocketSurgeon76-- He is now, in my opinion, fair game, so I am dispensing with the niceties.[/b]

Quote:We know what cosmic and hierarchy mean, jackass. Anyone with an eight grade education has a solid grasp of those terms.

Your the first to say that, and that is after how many miles of glue sniffer abusive posting? Get off the glue 76

Quote:1) you think we cannot grasp what you meant by hierarchy even after you posted the dictionary definition,

Yeah dud, go read miles and miles of glue sniffers posts that state of infer exactly that. Get off the glue 76 and get into rehab.

Quote:So the term universe in meaning "everything in one" isn't quite big enough for you, eh? That's... interesting.

Get off the glue 76 as youve repeated and the other glue sniffers here at Non-Thiniing Atheist have made clear, my comments are gibberish. What a sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

Quote:You made that up. The word for what you've gone to all the trouble to define, there, is "universe". No quotes, no colors.

Yes there are colors, quote and italics your stuck-in-your-own-head stupor cannot handle it... sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.
Quote:As to the "meta" parts, there is no evidence that the dimensional space we know about contains any additional elements that might be called "metaphysical",

You need to get off the glue 76, you creating dimensions in your own mind that I never stated...typical of those with no moral integrity and lack of intellectual integrity to make false projections onto others.

Its called English. Learn how to use and use a dictionary dude those three words have been existence for long time. Oh yeah glue sniffing again.

What is a "in the holy fuck"? Angel You appear to be stuck in some religous frenzie. Hobo Ar coming off glue stupor? Shocking

Boy you really do have narrow mind set. Glue will do that ti your head, Here let me attempt to bring you out of your stuck-in-your-own-head stupor,...to make this simple, consider most of what follows as speculation'....and I stated that in mesage #1.

Quote:... that there is some distinction between the mass-energy equations and "our finite, occupied space", or personal "universes" in the colloquial sense of the metaphoric use of the term....

Snap out of 76, nobody here stated anything about "mass-energy equations"......your glue sniiffing and lack of moral integrity allowing you to make false projections onto others...Earth to dude 76.....
Quote:If you have solid evidence that there is such a thing as "a part of us that does not occupy physical space" (or "I-ness"), you need to stop talking to us right now and go run out and publish so you can collect your Nobel in Physics!

Learn how to use dictionary and use it dude 76....meta{beyond}physical-1 is mind/intellect...your remmember dont you, that is whay you used to access before the glue sniffing began.

Oh dont cry 76.....your going to be ok.....just stop sniffing the glue...you will be ok....

Quote:and though we try to be nice to each person and give them a chance to learn

Quote:You pompous and unintelligible ass. You have contaminated this board long enough with your dipshittery. Now go. Scat. Shoo!

Yeah doll abuse is the name of your game....I knew it...typical glue sniffer behaviour...underlaying violence that probably was learned in childhood.

Clearly, Rocket gave you more credit and patience than you ever deserved by a long country mile.

Well, good luck with your new self induced pariah-hood, you cum-dumpster douche-nozzle! Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 07:02 AM
(27-08-2015 06:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you cum-dumpster douche-nozzle! Thumbsup

This is now my favourite insult along with cockwomble and wank splash which are also personal faves.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
27-08-2015, 07:17 AM
(27-08-2015 07:02 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 06:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you cum-dumpster douche-nozzle! Thumbsup

This is now my favourite insult along with cockwomble and wank splash which are also personal faves.

#fuckbuckets

[Image: 1580757.jpg]

It just rolls off the tongue. It's one of my favorites, and dammit, it's gonna be a thing. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 07:19 AM
(27-08-2015 06:49 AM)qqq Wrote:  

Epic temper tantrum. Take a time-out and ask your mom--politely--for a cookie.

I give you a point for sheer entertainment value of this post, so the score stands

Rocketsurgeon: 263. Q3: 1.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
27-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Inventing new insults is a good direction for this thread... before I start posting a bunch of Gwynnies. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-08-2015, 08:15 AM
I have to admit, I'll give the wooist dipshit credit.

I've never before been called a glue-sniffer.

And I've DEFINITELY never been told I have an inferiority complex!

After all the time of hearing whiny Christians telling me "you will burn for the sin of pride, atheist!" and "you think you're so smart, well brains aren't everything Mr. Smartypants!" (etc) and its countless permutations of same, it's kinda refreshing to be told I'm a glue-crazed mental midget, so to speak.

This from a guy who tries to build a whole set of concepts on "heirarchy", which is spelled hierarchy.

I guess I'm just not smart enough to understand what a True Genius™ this guy really is. Rolleyes

[Image: th?id=JN.4R1EA16kxbDLnG%2fbiEBD%2fQ&...;amp;h=300]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2015, 08:18 AM
This idiot not banned yet?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)