My Cyber-Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
10-01-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
It'd be sad, if it weren't so damn funny, Bemore.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-01-2013, 09:52 AM
My question is loaded, I will openly admit that. My point is this. Egor has been complaining about the rule changes, the bannings, and has constantly said he thinks it is only a matter of time before he gets banned. Then, in and amongst the rantings about how this forum is doomed and is just becoming an atheist circle-jerk, he starts his own forum. Seems like he just wants to discredit the TTA forums to convince people to go to his. I'm not saying no one should go debate people there, but trying to build credit for his forum by discrediting this forum is tactless and transparent.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
10-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Name calling, unsupported accusations, homophobia (sure you deny it but if you use the terms dyke and fag your true colors stand out) and a good old damnation to hell. Well done ego! You truly are a poster child for the danger religion represents to human society. I for one will not visit your website. for the most part I've ignored your recent weekly grabs for attention but your posts in this forum really show your true nature and ignorance. Good day.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
10-01-2013, 01:32 PM

(10-01-2013 08:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  All these threads you make Ego.

They are all about you, they revolve all around you.

Its not about your religion, I dont think it ever has been. You will never destroy atheism, you are seriously deluded if you think you can achieve that goal.

I am my religion. And these posts are about nothing, if you haven't noticed.

(10-01-2013 09:52 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  My question is loaded, I will openly admit that. My point is this. Egor has been complaining about the rule changes, the bannings, and has constantly said he thinks it is only a matter of time before he gets banned. Then, in and amongst the rantings about how this forum is doomed and is just becoming an atheist circle-jerk, he starts his own forum. Seems like he just wants to discredit the TTA forums to convince people to go to his. I'm not saying no one should go debate people there, but trying to build credit for his forum by discrediting this forum is tactless and transparent.

Then I will withold my opinion until I see more evidence. Stark is gone, but so far nothing seems to have changed. So, we'll see.

(10-01-2013 10:26 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Name calling, unsupported accusations, homophobia (sure you deny it but if you use the terms dyke and fag your true colors stand out) and a good old damnation to hell. Well done ego! You truly are a poster child for the danger religion represents to human society. I for one will not visit your website. for the most part I've ignored your recent weekly grabs for attention but your posts in this forum really show your true nature and ignorance. Good day.

You won't visit my forum? Well then you're going to miss me answering the question "Why are there no atheist cemetaries."

But I don't want to just use this group to sell my group. My group is different than this one. My group is owned and run by a theist, isn't it? So, we may both be religious forums, but mine is the other side of the coin.
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 01:48 PM
(10-01-2013 01:32 PM)Ego Wrote:  Then I will withold my opinion until I see more evidence.

Evidence? He has accused you (and I agree with him) of trying to use the recents events as a pathetic excuse to try and build your own forum.

So are you denying this or do you wish to withold opinion till you see more evidence (of your own doings/agenda)?

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
10-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Well this didn't take long. (called it from a mile away)

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-01-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 06:28 PM by Free Thought.)
The more I think about it, I say: go ahead Ego, by all means, start up your own forum, you have my blessing to do so. ( not that it's worth a damn)

I mean, the more time you spend over there making fallacy after fallacy and running in circles like a dog after it's own tail, the less time you'll be here. Making fallacy after fallacy and going in circles like a dog chasing it's own tail.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Guys, this guy is obviously a troll. Just look at his last response to my post. It's not worth your time and effort to argue with this guy as it only drives more troll behavior. We get this kind of stuff quite often on the internet. Any attempt at reason is like singing a song to a cow. They just won't get it. So my suggestion is to just stop and move on with your lives.

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
10-01-2013, 08:47 PM
(10-01-2013 08:42 PM)seventhmoon Wrote:  Guys, this guy is obviously a troll. Just look at his last response to my post. It's not worth your time and effort to argue with this guy as it only drives more troll behavior. We get this kind of stuff quite often on the internet. Any attempt at reason is like singing a song to a cow. They just won't get it. So my suggestion is to just stop and move on with your lives.
Most of us have been saying that for a while. Drinking Beverage
11-01-2013, 02:20 AM
(09-01-2013 06:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You know how homophobes are said to have gay tendencys, don't like it lash out at gays. Well that reminds me of egor I think he secretly has doubts about the existance of gods, but doesn't like it so lashes out about atheism making it out to be some kind of threat. To make himself feel happier with his doubts. Consider

No, I think egor happens to be like your average televangelist. I think he is an atheist. He is so extreme in what he says he believes, that the crazy christians will follow him and he can generate money. He has weak debating skills and unless you are really popular and talented, there is no money to be made debating on the side of atheism. I have joked on occassion about if I were to find myself single again for reasons beyond my control, I would go into religion to make money.