It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
11-01-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
I couldn't think of any others...

So, who's got the next one?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-01-2013, 01:22 PM
(11-01-2013 01:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I couldn't think of any others...

So, who's got the next one?

Argumentum ad alienum

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
11-01-2013, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 03:28 PM by Logica Humano.)
Ah, Egor. You will have a very impossible time at destroying atheism. Not only is it the natural state for humans, but it is the most logical position pertaining to the basic reason, logic, and rationality so many people like you lack. Your feeble attempts will be amusing for one and all to watch, especially when the much more educated continually trample on this ignorant dream.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 7 users Like Logica Humano's post
11-01-2013, 02:32 PM
(10-01-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 04:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Really, Ed, that's the best you've got? Homophobic taunts?

I don’t care about gays. They can do whatever they want. What I hate is the term “homophobic.” I don’t fear homos. You all say that so as to make yourselves look more evolved than heterosexuals. You don’t get the fact that it’s not fear. Homosexuals don’t scare me. I’m not phobic of them. I’ve been around them all my life. I don’t like them or dislike them. I don’t give a shit about them. But you’re not trying to hide the fact that you’re gay, are you? You wear it like a badge. You have to wear it like a badge, don’t you?

Jesus never condemned fags, so I don’t condemn fags. I couldn’t care less about fags or dikes. If you think I’m fucking with you about this, you mistake me.

But it’s not enough that I refrain from donning Doc Martins and bashing homohead in on a Saturday night. It’s not enough for you for me to leave you alone. You have to be in my face forcing your lifestyle down my throat—and I use those words deliberately.

The only thing that makes me hate you is the same thing that makes me hate any motherfucker in my way—you’re in my face, and I don’t like it.

You’re not special.

Now, go suck on that for a while.

Homophobia doesn't mean, or require, a fear of homosexuals. You might not like the term, but it applies to your actions. You are a homophobe. Just own it. You "hate the sin and the sinner", so to speak. Your post is intentionally dripping with it. Fine, be intentionally offensive- as offensive as you can be. Troll up and down the aisle. You don't have to be nice. But stop hiding like a coward. You are a homophobe.

I don't really have more than a couple of fucks to give about you... this is really the extent of it- that you stop lying about who you are as if it somehow justifies your language.

And no, it's not enough for you refrain physically beating non-heterosexual people.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
11-01-2013, 10:26 PM

(11-01-2013 01:48 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Ah, Egor. You will have a very impossible time at destroying atheism. Not only is it the natural state for humans, but it is the most logical position pertaining to the basic reason, logic, and rationality so many people like you lack. Your feeble attempts will be amusing for one and all to watch, especially when the much more educated continually trample on this ignorant dream.

I'm sorry: How can you say atheism is the natural state of humans when most of the world is not atheistic--even in these most liberal times--with the internet for God's sake, most people are not atheistic. I am in a room full of medical professionals right now, and none of them are atheists--not one even would entertain the idea.

So, please don't talk about shit you don't understand.

(11-01-2013 02:32 PM)kineo Wrote:  Homophobia doesn't mean, or require, a fear of homosexuals. You might not like the term, but it applies to your actions. You are a homophobe. Just own it. You "hate the sin and the sinner", so to speak.

WTF are you talking about. I don't even consider it a sin. You need me to be a homophobe, but I'm not. I don't give a fuck about your sexuality. I'm not going to give you quarter for it, and I'm not going to cut your head off for it.

That's as good as it gets.

Quote:Your post is intentionally dripping with it. Fine, be intentionally offensive- as offensive as you can be. Troll up and down the aisle. You don't have to be nice. But stop hiding like a coward. You are a homophobe.

You think I'm hiding? You dolt. Just like with all the evidence for the existence of God, you refuse to look at it. You call the sky green and you see what you believe.

[quote]I don't really have more than a couple of fucks to give about you...

Okay, now that sounds a little gay to me, and frankly it scares me. Laughat

Quote:this is really the extent of it- that you stop lying about who you are as if it somehow justifies your language.

And no, it's not enough for you refrain physically beating non-heterosexual people.

Oh? What's required of me then? Am I supposed to give you special consideration? Unsure
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 10:43 PM by Adenosis.)
Quote:I am in a room full of medical professionals right now, and none of them are atheists--not one even would entertain the idea.

None of them have enough sense to entertain the opposite side of this debate. That is exactly why none of them are atheists.

EDIT: The sub forum on your site "Proof of God" made me laugh out loud. Why are there still people that are this stupid!?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
11-01-2013, 11:33 PM

(11-01-2013 10:37 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  None of them have enough sense to entertain the opposite side of this debate. That is exactly why none of them are atheists.

Oh, but you, winner, you have the requisite "sense." Seriously, so many extremely bright people in the world are theists of some sort. What makes you special? What is it that has set you apart and enabled you to see the truth of the universe? Are you of superior genetic stock?

Quote:EDIT: The sub forum on your site "Proof of God" made me laugh out loud. Why are there still people that are this stupid!?

Yeeeeallll's stoopid. I'z ain't stoopid cuz I believes what a really really really really...wait...really really inteligenz person once told me. He juz spit on da ground and saiz--"There ain't no cottinpickin geeawd, dumbass." Hobo

Either make your counter argument or shut the fuck up, loser.

Who the fuck gave me a rep point--damnit! Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 11:53 PM by Adenosis.)
(11-01-2013 11:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  Oh, but you, winner, you have the requisite "sense." Seriously, so many extremely bright people in the world are theists of some sort. What makes you special? What is it that has set you apart and enabled you to see the truth of the universe? Are you of superior genetic stock?
We question our beliefs.

Quote:Either make your counter argument or shut the fuck up, loser.
I did.

The 'proof' was...
Quote:The world has order in it that we didn't create. Order requires mind.
There was order before there was physical life, so there was mind before
there was life. So the God and Goddess must exist. [Image: nod.gif]
and I said What reason do you have to believe Order requires a Mind?

EDIT: If anyone wants to see the fail responce http://www.veridican.org/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious