My Cyber-Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
09-01-2013, 01:58 AM

My Cyber-Reincarnation
My new forum is now open. It is a place to debate the existence of God, and more. For me, it is the acceptance, finally accepting that is, the calling God placed on my incarnation.

We all have a calling, mine is to kick the absolute living shit out of atheism. I want to make this clear here and now: I hate atheism. I don't really give a shit about anything else. The various sins that people do is of no interest to me. All I care about is destroying atheism.

Does that mean I hate atheists? No. I pity them. They are spiritually diseased. They are dying in this life and going to hell in the next. I want to save the people afflicted with atheism. It is true that some are so far gone and so...hell-bent...on bringing others into the sludge pit with them, that if they were not around to spread their filth and lies, things would be better in the world. But I'm not going to put a bullet in anyone's head. God takes care of that in His own good time. Everyone is born and for a while lives on this earth, and then eternally hereafter.

There is nothing to be gained from atheism, so it must end. It is preventing the evolution of mankind and it stinks.

My forum is not a competitor with TTA. TTA is changing and it seems like most of the members simply want a quiet place to be an atheist. My forum is a theistic forum that allows free speech, and no one gets banned unless they break one of the very liberal rules (rules that if broken would hurt the forum's existence--and then there wouldn't be the free speech it allows.).

I hope you'll check it out and offer suggestions. I'll be participating in TTA for as long as I'm allowed. But I think without Stark here, that's going to change, especially since I can be rather rabid when it comes to my anti-atheism. Consider
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
Hey, can somebody do me a favour and put up a sound clip of crickits? Maybe a laugh track?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-01-2013, 03:07 AM

(09-01-2013 02:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, can somebody do me a favour and put up a sound clip of crickits? Maybe a laugh track?

We're still building it. I just started building it yesterday. I'm just doing you all the courtesy of letting you know it exists.
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 03:24 AM
My request still stands.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
09-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the good laugh.

Quote:They are spiritually diseased. They are dying in this life and going to hell in the next.

Why not Narnia, Helms Deep, or Cybertron?
This is what a child wishing bad things upon people he disagrees with looks like.

Quote:There is nothing to be gained from atheism, so it must end.

This part amused me most. There is nothing to be gained from atheism, and it is preventing the evolution of mankind, and apparently we smell different too.

It isn't atheism that convinces people to become suicide bombers, It isn't atheists persecuting homosexuals, and it isn't atheism that's hampering the progress of science.

Quote:It is preventing the evolution of mankind and it stinks.

This may be the most comical part of your post. I dare say I even need to get into why. Although I am glad you accept evolution, one step closer to becoming an atheist!

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 8 users Like Adenosis's post
09-01-2013, 04:51 AM
[Image: and_now_its_time_for_something_completely_different.jpg]

(this video is seriously funny. They don't make kids shows like this any more.)

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-01-2013, 05:09 AM
When Atheists talk about religion harming man kind - Egor's current worldview is what I think of.

That is something I will agree with Atheists on (among other things). However, Egor is one of the poorest examples of a true Christian Theist. That being said - I hope this does not taint the brush that you use to understand the rest of us.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
09-01-2013, 05:43 AM
(09-01-2013 01:58 AM)Egor Wrote:  My new forum is now open. It is a place to debate the existence of God, and more. For me, it is the acceptance, finally accepting that is, the calling God placed on my incarnation.

We all have a calling, mine is to kick the absolute living shit out of atheism. I want to make this clear here and now: I hate atheism. I don't really give a shit about anything else. The various sins that people do is of no interest to me. All I care about is destroying atheism.

Does that mean I hate atheists? No. I pity them. They are spiritually diseased. They are dying in this life and going to hell in the next. I want to save the people afflicted with atheism. It is true that some are so far gone and so...hell-bent...on bringing others into the sludge pit with them, that if they were not around to spread their filth and lies, things would be better in the world. But I'm not going to put a bullet in anyone's head. God takes care of that in His own good time. Everyone is born and for a while lives on this earth, and then eternally hereafter.

There is nothing to be gained from atheism, so it must end. It is preventing the evolution of mankind and it stinks.

My forum is not a competitor with TTA. TTA is changing and it seems like most of the members simply want a quiet place to be an atheist. My forum is a theistic forum that allows free speech, and no one gets banned unless they break one of the very liberal rules (rules that if broken would hurt the forum's existence--and then there wouldn't be the free speech it allows.).

I hope you'll check it out and offer suggestions. I'll be participating in TTA for as long as I'm allowed. But I think without Stark here, that's going to change, especially since I can be rather rabid when it comes to my anti-atheism. Consider
I'll come by when I have time Smile I rarely comment much on religion as most of you might have noticed, so I'll most likely join in the science-related threads (if there are any). All the best for your new forum!

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
09-01-2013, 05:55 AM
AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
Perhaps I'll join when you have finally learnt how to debate properly. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
09-01-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(09-01-2013 05:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Perhaps I'll join when you have finally learnt how to debate properly. Consider

Do you mean me?

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde