My Cyber-Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
09-01-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
I hope you keep your personal thoughts and work distant Egor.

I shudder to think of you looking after vulnerable people spouting this god shit at them Confused

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Good luck with destroying atheism. Especially when you think its ridiculous for people to demand proof outside of your own dubious interpretations and personal experiences. The "because I said so" approach worked when the church had power, but those days are long gone. You also have quite a few other religious views to debunk; you're not the only guy selling snake oil. All we've seen from you are insults and broad, baseless generalizations about what atheists are.

You're religion is still in the kiddie pool. Your ideas wouldn't make it past a Catholic debate team. Yes

...it would rather be a man... [who] plunges into scientific questions with which he has no real acquaintance, only to obscure them with aimless rhetoric, and distract the attention of his hearers from the real point at issue by eloquent digressions and skilled appeals to religious prejudice.
[+] 5 users Like guitar_nut's post
09-01-2013, 11:00 AM
I didn't think that believers also believed in reincarnation...even the cyber kind.
Blasphemer!

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
09-01-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: AW: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(09-01-2013 07:29 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  RIED's 13 years old, kc isn't stupid.

My goodness, that just doesn't even seem fair lol

That RIED kid still has a lot of stages of growth to pass through yet. I wouldn't even consider him a legitimate Atheist in that case.

"Legitimate atheist"? Really?

Atheist = lack of belief in God. This is not a difficult concept. Even a 13 year-old can not believe in God.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Egor calling someone an atheist!? dafuq.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
09-01-2013, 01:29 PM
(09-01-2013 06:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You know how homophobes are said to have gay tendencys, don't like it lash out at gays. Well that reminds me of egor I think he secretly has doubts about the existance of gods, but doesn't like it so lashes out about atheism making it out to be some kind of threat. To make himself feel happier with his doubts. Consider

obvious explanation is obvious.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
09-01-2013, 02:03 PM
(09-01-2013 01:58 AM)Egor Wrote:  My new forum is now open. It is a place to debate the existence of God, and more. For me, it is the acceptance, finally accepting that is, the calling God placed on my incarnation.

We all have a calling, mine is to kick the absolute living shit out of atheism. I want to make this clear here and now: I hate atheism. I don't really give a shit about anything else. The various sins that people do is of no interest to me. All I care about is destroying atheism.

Does that mean I hate atheists? No. I pity them. They are spiritually diseased. They are dying in this life and going to hell in the next. I want to save the people afflicted with atheism. It is true that some are so far gone and so...hell-bent...on bringing others into the sludge pit with them, that if they were not around to spread their filth and lies, things would be better in the world. But I'm not going to put a bullet in anyone's head. God takes care of that in His own good time. Everyone is born and for a while lives on this earth, and then eternally hereafter.

There is nothing to be gained from atheism, so it must end. It is preventing the evolution of mankind and it stinks.

My forum is not a competitor with TTA. TTA is changing and it seems like most of the members simply want a quiet place to be an atheist. My forum is a theistic forum that allows free speech, and no one gets banned unless they break one of the very liberal rules (rules that if broken would hurt the forum's existence--and then there wouldn't be the free speech it allows.).

I hope you'll check it out and offer suggestions. I'll be participating in TTA for as long as I'm allowed. But I think without Stark here, that's going to change, especially since I can be rather rabid when it comes to my anti-atheism. Consider
I love a good discussion with a theist who fully understands his/her position, really knows the doctrine of the faith that he/she holds, is capable of intelligent and civil debate, and can really make some arguments that can be difficult to defend against. Those discussions help me grow.

That's exactly why I won't be joining your site because it's also exactly what you still need to learn to do and thus far haven't demonstrated you are even beginning to head in that direction. If you truly want to kick some atheist butt, you won't stand a chance unless you educate yourself and learn how to debate. (And still there are no guarantees. Tongue )

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
09-01-2013, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 02:25 PM by Logisch.)
(09-01-2013 07:29 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 07:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  RIED's 13 years old, kc isn't stupid.

My goodness, that just doesn't even seem fair lol

That RIED kid still has a lot of stages of growth to pass through yet. I wouldn't even consider him a legitimate Atheist in that case.

Lol LEGITIMATE atheist? Are you fucking kidding me?

He doesn't believe in a magical sky daddy just like he doesn't believe in santa claus. What a hard concept. Major difference being that at least kids grow out of believing in santa claus. A lack of belief is all it requires. It doesn't require him to be a biblical scholar, it doesn't require him to be a cosmologist and it certainly doesn't require him to be a biologist. It simply requires one to look at something and go, "I don't believe that bullshit." and TADA! You've found someone who has a lack of belief in that thing. It's easy for those that were never indoctrinated in the first place, and if he wasn't, he's already a huge step ahead of me at his age because I was indoctrinated up to my eyeballs. But thankfully I still dropped the bullshit.

For the nonbeliever it's a simple simple concept and comes with no surprise. For the person who is already indoctrinated, letting go of it or even comprehending the concept is a huge mental hurdle. So for you, it might be an odd concept, but for his 13 year old self it was nothing new and easy as easycheese.

If he were entirely indoctrinated up to his eyeballs since he was 5 years old, and he were a 13 yr old christian, would you consider him a LEGITIMATE christian? A legitimate hindu? A legitimate muslim? A legitimate buddhist? A legitimate scientologist? A legitimate mormon?

Would you really think that someone at that age is of full age to FULLY comprehend the implications of all the dogma?

I would actually applaud a child for if nothing else, making the decision not to fall for a sales pitch for religion at that age, to doubt and think for themselves and come to a conclusion over the next many years as they grow up than fall trap to the classic "Get'em while they're young!" that we see so commonly. After all, what's the rush? Especially at that age.

KC also said that he doesn't think that there is any empirical evidence for a god. It is 100% faith. It wasn't that "KC destroyed him" but that he's 13 and has no debating experience. It's also hard to debate an empirical debate with someone who has no empirical base in their god (many of us would say "how convenient" but at least KC is honest about his beliefs) And I quote:

Quote:My evidence for God is anecdotal and based on faith. There is no empirical evidence for God. God cannot be empirically proved or disproved. God is metaphysical. Evidence is based on observable, objective claims; this is in direct contention with metaphysics.

The belief in God is planted in faith. Faith is not knowledge. If you have you knowledge, then you cannot have faith. Faith is a belief that cannot be proved or disproved via empirical evidence. There is no empirical way to believe in God (as He cannot be proved empirically), so this is why faith is required. It is a vessel that is used to have a belief in something that isn't empirical.

I'm not going to shit on KC for that because at least he's honest about what he believes, he isn't trying to harm anyone over it and he's interested in at least learning about the world. At least he knows what he believes. The kid is vastly interested it seems in debates and is quite motivated to speak out. At least he's willing to learn about stuff and at least he's an open mind.

Give credit where credit is due.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-01-2013, 03:39 PM
(09-01-2013 02:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 07:29 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  My goodness, that just doesn't even seem fair lol

Lol LEGITIMATE atheist? Are you fucking kidding me?

He doesn't believe in a magical sky daddy just like he doesn't believe in santa claus. What a hard concept. Major difference being that at least kids grow out of believing in santa claus. A lack of belief is all it requires. It doesn't require him to be a biblical scholar, it doesn't require him to be a cosmologist and it certainly doesn't require him to be a biologist. It simply requires one to look at something and go, "I don't believe that bullshit." and TADA! You've found someone who has a lack of belief in that thing. It's easy for those that were never indoctrinated in the first place, and if he wasn't, he's already a huge step ahead of me at his age because I was indoctrinated up to my eyeballs. But thankfully I still dropped the bullshit.

For the nonbeliever it's a simple simple concept and comes with no surprise. For the person who is already indoctrinated, letting go of it or even comprehending the concept is a huge mental hurdle. So for you, it might be an odd concept, but for his 13 year old self it was nothing new and easy as easycheese.

If he were entirely indoctrinated up to his eyeballs since he was 5 years old, and he were a 13 yr old christian, would you consider him a LEGITIMATE christian? A legitimate hindu? A legitimate muslim? A legitimate buddhist? A legitimate scientologist? A legitimate mormon?

Would you really think that someone at that age is of full age to FULLY comprehend the implications of all the dogma?

I would actually applaud a child for if nothing else, making the decision not to fall for a sales pitch for religion at that age, to doubt and think for themselves and come to a conclusion over the next many years as they grow up than fall trap to the classic "Get'em while they're young!" that we see so commonly. After all, what's the rush? Especially at that age.

KC also said that he doesn't think that there is any empirical evidence for a god. It is 100% faith. It wasn't that "KC destroyed him" but that he's 13 and has no debating experience. It's also hard to debate an empirical debate with someone who has no empirical base in their god (many of us would say "how convenient" but at least KC is honest about his beliefs) And I quote:

Quote:My evidence for God is anecdotal and based on faith. There is no empirical evidence for God. God cannot be empirically proved or disproved. God is metaphysical. Evidence is based on observable, objective claims; this is in direct contention with metaphysics.

The belief in God is planted in faith. Faith is not knowledge. If you have you knowledge, then you cannot have faith. Faith is a belief that cannot be proved or disproved via empirical evidence. There is no empirical way to believe in God (as He cannot be proved empirically), so this is why faith is required. It is a vessel that is used to have a belief in something that isn't empirical.

I'm not going to shit on KC for that because at least he's honest about what he believes, he isn't trying to harm anyone over it and he's interested in at least learning about the world. At least he knows what he believes. The kid is vastly interested it seems in debates and is quite motivated to speak out. At least he's willing to learn about stuff and at least he's an open mind.

Give credit where credit is due.
Maybe I've gotten used to the over-exaggerated responses some of you post to the simple wording mistakes I make, but I would normally blast at your for such a drama-filled response. Dodgy

Anyways, what I was saying by "legitimate" is along the lines of - I wouldn't even consider him a weak or implicit Atheist as opposed to a strong or explicit Atheist.

He isn't exactly implicit though gathering that he just proposed a debate against KC. So yeah, he's a legitimate Atheist.

Nice storm..

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
09-01-2013, 03:48 PM

(09-01-2013 03:28 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  This part amused me most. There is nothing to be gained from atheism, and it is preventing the evolution of mankind, and apparently we smell different too.

No, the problem is you’re stupid. Most atheist today are young people who have been raised by non-religious parents, who themselves were not necessarily atheists, but might as well have been. You think you know something, but you don’t. You don’t have a religious education, so you are following whatever old pervert atheist fucked you in the ass first—spiritually speaking.

Quote:It isn't atheism that convinces people to become suicide bombers, It isn't atheists persecuting homosexuals, and it isn't atheism that's hampering the progress of science.

Sure it is. Atheism is a veiled form of Satanism, and it comes in many disguises, like an Islamic suicide bomber.

Quote:
This may be the most comical part of your post. I dare say I even need to get into why. Although I am glad you accept evolution, one step closer to becoming an atheist!

Idiot. Evolution can’t even work without supernatural intervention. Again, you think you know something but you don’t.

(09-01-2013 05:09 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  When Atheists talk about religion harming man kind - Egor's current worldview is what I think of.

Well then, you need to stop listening to atheists, don’t you?

Quote:That is something I will agree with Atheists on (among other things). However, Egor is one of the poorest examples of a true Christian Theist. That being said - I hope this does not taint the brush that you use to understand the rest of us.

That’s good. Considering I am a Veridican. Christians had their chance—they blew it. Veridicanism may be like Christianity in that we recognize Jesus Christ, and we evolved from Christianity, but we believe the human being is supposed to become Christ—not just follow Christ. There isn’t a Christian in the world who believes that—they should, but they don’t.

(09-01-2013 05:43 AM)robotworld Wrote:  I'll come by when I have time Smile I rarely comment much on religion as most of you might have noticed, so I'll most likely join in the science-related threads (if there are any). All the best for your new forum!

If you want a science related thread make a case for starting one.

(09-01-2013 05:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Perhaps I'll join when you have finally learnt how to debate properly. Consider

Oh, you’ll join. Believe me, eventually, you will join. Because if you like to debate, The Veridican is going to be the front lines. This place won’t be. Without me here, you don’t have anyone to debate with. KC is no different today than he ever was—he gets off on being beaten by atheists. The one thing I know, without being arrogant about it, is that you won’t find another person out there like me. You might find Christians in Christian forums who are adamant like me, but they won’t let you post. They’ll ban you as soon as you make a solid point. You’ll never get banned from The Veridican, unless you break the rules, which if you read, I think are pretty libertarian.

(09-01-2013 06:37 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You know how homophobes are said to have gay tendencys, don't like it lash out at gays. Well that reminds me of egor I think he secretly has doubts about the existance of gods, but doesn't like it so lashes out about atheism making it out to be some kind of threat. To make himself feel happier with his doubts. Consider

What? You think you’ve discovered some big fucking secret? I’ve battled my own atheism a great deal, but I’ve come to see the light. And I’ll tell you this: I never really have come to believe God doesn’t exist. I have had a lot of struggles though coming to understand that God is the God of insects, wild animals, Viruses, bacteria, evolution, and natural disasters as well as the God of my soul. But even that I have found the key to. What Job never understood, I do.

(09-01-2013 06:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're a theist. You will always be shot down like a crippled deer. You have no defense.

So you think by you coming in, in whatever pink outfit your…significant…partner…friend…oh hell, Peter picked out for you and saying “You have no pooof” that that’s the same thing as shooting down an argument? You atheists can never say why an argument is faulty, all you can do is say, “You have no proof,” and then deny any and all proof that is offered to you, no matter how crazy it makes you look, and then you act like you’re rational. You’re full of shit—and that’s it.

You have a satanic agenda. Either you’re aware of it and evil, or you’re unaware of it and a mere puppet of those who are. Either way, you won’t be shooting anyone down who knows the truth of things.

(09-01-2013 09:43 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  If this site crashes as well, are you going to point the finger to the people of this forum again? The only link you had was that you had advertized it here, which you did again. Is this the fail safe strategy, where, if it does happen again, you have plenty of people to point the finger at, and not at yourself?

Dumb ass—yeah, you: I already said I think it was Networks Solutions, not anyone in this forum. I could be wrong. There are nics here acting very suspicious about it, but currently, I think it was a crash on NS part.

(09-01-2013 09:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I hope you keep your personal thoughts and work distant Egor.

Fuck you. Besides, I have yet to meet an atheist in my neck of the woods. I’m sure they may exist, but I doubt it, and I’m talking patients and staff. In fact, where I come from the brand of Christianity is so simple, if I wanted to enlighten anyone, I’d have to first turn them into an atheist, and then defeat that atheism with the truth.

Example: The last religious conversation I had with a patient, he told me there were demons in his shower and that’s why he wouldn’t take a shower, and I told him they didn’t exist, and gave him some medication to help with his paranoid delusions and disorganized thinking.

I don’t prey on the mentally ill the way atheists do.

(09-01-2013 10:13 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Good luck with destroying atheism.

Thank you.

Quote: Especially when you think its ridiculous for people to demand proof outside of your own dubious interpretations and personal experiences. The "because I said so" approach worked when the church had power, but those days are long gone. You also have quite a few other religious views to debunk; you're not the only guy selling snake oil. All we've seen from you are insults and broad, baseless generalizations about what atheists are.

That’s because you don’t let me discuss anything else here. If I put up an argument, all I get is fight. And then I fight back, and that’s all it is. You’re afraid of real discussion. You know down deep you’re living a lie, but you don’t have the courage to step away from it.

Quote:You're religion is still in the kiddie pool. Your ideas wouldn't make it past a Catholic debate team. Yes

What the fuck is a Catholic debate team?

(09-01-2013 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  That RIED kid still has a lot of stages of growth to pass through yet. I wouldn't even consider him a legitimate Atheist in that case.

Look at you preying on the youth. Hoping to groom them. That’s a sign of weakness.

(09-01-2013 02:03 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I love a good discussion with a theist who fully understands his/her position, really knows the doctrine of the faith that he/she holds, is capable of intelligent and civil debate, and can really make some arguments that can be difficult to defend against.

Me…me…me, again—I’m really close on this one.

Quote:Those discussions help me grow.

Grow? Grow into what? Grow as an atheist? What good is there at all in growing as an atheist? I mean, even if you were right, you’d only grow by forgetting it.

Ah, that’ll be my first post—the paradox of Plato’s cave.

Quote:That's exactly why I won't be joining your site because it's also exactly what you still need to learn to do and thus far haven't demonstrated you are even beginning to head in that direction. If you truly want to kick some atheist butt, you won't stand a chance unless you educate yourself and learn how to debate. (And still there are no guarantees. Tongue )

I’ve been doing this 20 years. I have like three original arguments for the existence of God. I can take you from a Christian to an atheist and back to a believer again before I’m done.

And you will join. You will. If you want debate with a theist who can hold their own, like you say you do, so you can grow, you will join. Maybe not now, but you will. Because eventually, that’s where ground zero is going to be.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Material on Judeo-Christian reincarnation? ghostexorcist 7 503 09-01-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: ghostexorcist
  Reincarnation omega21 11 1,116 28-06-2010 04:49 AM
Last Post: New Frontier