My Cyber-Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
09-01-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(09-01-2013 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:43 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  If this site crashes as well, are you going to point the finger to the people of this forum again? The only link you had was that you had advertized it here, which you did again. Is this the fail safe strategy, where, if it does happen again, you have plenty of people to point the finger at, and not at yourself?

Dumb ass—yeah, you: I already said I think it was Networks Solutions, not anyone in this forum. I could be wrong. There are nics here acting very suspicious about it, but currently, I think it was a crash on NS part.

Egor Wrote:You see, someone in here thought they were clever and hacked a forum I started, but all they did was release a sleeping giant.

The Giant was asleep at his post again. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 04:02 PM
(09-01-2013 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  That RIED kid still has a lot of stages of growth to pass through yet. I wouldn't even consider him a legitimate Atheist in that case.

Look at you preying on the youth. Hoping to groom them. That’s a sign of weakness.

That wasn't me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 04:04 PM
(09-01-2013 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Fuck you.
Its a blind faith, a cruel waste, one bitter taste....

You should of left out the "r" from your user name.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
09-01-2013, 04:04 PM
(09-01-2013 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  So you think by you coming in, in whatever pink outfit your…significant…partner…friend…oh hell, Peter picked out for you and saying “You have no pooof” that that’s the same thing as shooting down an argument? You atheists can never say why an argument is faulty, all you can do is say, “You have no proof,” and then deny any and all proof that is offered to you, no matter how crazy it makes you look, and then you act like you’re rational. You’re full of shit—and that’s it.

You have a satanic agenda. Either you’re aware of it and evil, or you’re unaware of it and a mere puppet of those who are. Either way, you won’t be shooting anyone down who knows the truth of things.

Really, Ed, that's the best you've got? Homophobic taunts?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2013, 04:10 PM
(09-01-2013 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Look at you preying on the youth. Hoping to groom them. That’s a sign of weakness.

That wasn't me.
That's not the first time Egor has misquoted me... how the heck does he repeatedly do that? That's just... What?

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
09-01-2013, 04:11 PM
(09-01-2013 02:03 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I love a good discussion with a theist who fully understands his/her position, really knows the doctrine of the faith that he/she holds, is capable of intelligent and civil debate, and can really make some arguments that can be difficult to defend against.

Me…me…me, again—I’m really close on this one.
Not. Drinking Beverage

Egor Wrote:
Quote:Those discussions help me grow.

Grow? Grow into what? Grow as an atheist? What good is there at all in growing as an atheist? I mean, even if you were right, you’d only grow by forgetting it.

Ah, that’ll be my first post—the paradox of Plato’s cave.
Grow intellectually. Again, something you need to do yourself if you want to be effective on the theist side of the debate.

Egor Wrote:
Quote:That's exactly why I won't be joining your site because it's also exactly what you still need to learn to do and thus far haven't demonstrated you are even beginning to head in that direction. If you truly want to kick some atheist butt, you won't stand a chance unless you educate yourself and learn how to debate. (And still there are no guarantees. Tongue )

I’ve been doing this 20 years. I have like three original arguments for the existence of God. I can take you from a Christian to an atheist and back to a believer again before I’m done.

And you will join. You will. If you want debate with a theist who can hold their own, like you say you do, so you can grow, you will join. Maybe not now, but you will. Because eventually, that’s where ground zero is going to be.
Sounds like delusions of grandeur to me. Drinking Beverage

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
09-01-2013, 04:12 PM
(09-01-2013 04:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  So you think by you coming in, in whatever pink outfit your…significant…partner…friend…oh hell, Peter picked out for you and saying “You have no pooof” that that’s the same thing as shooting down an argument? You atheists can never say why an argument is faulty, all you can do is say, “You have no proof,” and then deny any and all proof that is offered to you, no matter how crazy it makes you look, and then you act like you’re rational. You’re full of shit—and that’s it.

You have a satanic agenda. Either you’re aware of it and evil, or you’re unaware of it and a mere puppet of those who are. Either way, you won’t be shooting anyone down who knows the truth of things.

Really, Ed, that's the best you've got? Homophobic taunts?
And don't forget the frequent use of the word idiot as well as other insults, cause that's what makes people flock to you...wait that's not right either...
Fuck you Egor, no one here gives enough of a shit about your new blathering spot to take the time to pull out that one block that makes all the Legos fall down.
You have to come here and insult people to get someone to come over to your little world just to see if it really exists...if your forum can only handle you and your Ego®, don't invite others if the infrastructure is so damn delicate.
Please make room for NamIlove your and that Hail guy and others of that ilk, you can hang out with them....it'll be fun. Really...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-01-2013, 04:13 PM
AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
Blasphemy can get you banned on Ed's forum. Laughat

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(09-01-2013 04:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Blasphemy can get you banned on Ed's forum. Laughat
Yet he apparently advocates free speech Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(09-01-2013 04:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Blasphemy can get you banned on Ed's forum. Laughat

Fucking God complex, that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Material on Judeo-Christian reincarnation? ghostexorcist 7 525 09-01-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: ghostexorcist
  Reincarnation omega21 11 1,122 28-06-2010 04:49 AM
Last Post: New Frontier