My Cyber-Reincarnation

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
10-01-2013, 02:59 AM

RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(10-01-2013 01:51 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Egor, Egor, Egor.....I love you. I love you oh so very much.

Back atcha buddy! Hug

Quote:Upon reading the forums here at work. I began to chuckle at your "posts". I find them very amusing. Anyway. My amused noises attracted the attention of some co-workers. Upon explaining to them what I was reading....They became interested. Soon the pretty much everyone was talking about "that idiot on the thinking atheist".

LOL! Well, okay then. Where do you work that more than one person gives a shit about religion?

Quote:So. Not only do people find you funny but they are also thanking me for showing them this forum.

That's good. Always happy to entertain. Thumbsup

Quote:So thanks again and keep up the good work.

Don't you ever change.

That just puts me in a soft 70's mood. Weeping

I'm going to miss you when you're in hell, so stop with the atheistic stuff. It ain't helpin ya. No
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 03:01 AM

Jesus, my reputation just keeps going down. I must be doing something right!
10-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Hell? Sorry but I'm not technically a part of this dimension. So when I "die" I'll be flung to some other fucked up plane of existence.....Maybe I'll end up somewhere with giant robots or something actually entertaining for once.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 03:13 AM
AW: RE: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(10-01-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yep, and I explain exactly what I mean by that. But you don’t want that light on in the house, do you? It detracts from the lie you want to tell. Undecided
And what would that lie be? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
10-01-2013, 03:14 AM

RE: AW: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(10-01-2013 01:46 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  That is one of the most true things about me. I have seriously considered therapy (or something) to help me get better at communicating better.

You don't need anything. You're one of the better writers I've encountered on the forums. That's a fact. Yes

(09-01-2013 05:04 PM)Logisch Wrote:  If you intended to mean a specific type then clarify the type, otherwise, it's easy (and fun) to over-exaggerate and inflate things. Want to know why ed takes things out of context so easily or misquote you or others? Because of clarification. Say what you mean, state it clearly, or expect inflated and fun ramblings.

It's nothing Idea is doing; it's me. I am one person reading a lot of posts, and the wires get crossed sometimes.

Quote:I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm not trying to troll or otherwise flame an Atheist forum for the sake of entertainment. I don't like when people dislike me, so I try to reconcile if I mess things up. I believe that human relations are just as important in the virtual world as in person.

Relationships in the Virtual world are becoming more and more important. But if I may say: don't worry about people liking you. They owe you as much as you owe them.
10-01-2013, 03:22 AM

RE: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(10-01-2013 03:04 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Hell? Sorry but I'm not technically a part of this dimension. So when I "die" I'll be flung to some other fucked up plane of existence.....Maybe I'll end up somewhere with giant robots or something actually entertaining for once.

Nope. When you die, you enter your lucid spiritual plane. It's the next phase of existence, and technically, it probably is another dimension. On the LSP, you have more control over your environment--like you have in a lucid dream. What you learn in this life will make that life either a heaven or a hell. Make a chaotic mess of things and you reincarnate right back here to learn new lessons. Make a heaven out of it and you will progress on--eventually you and God will be one again.

A little Veridicanism 101 for ya. Wink

(10-01-2013 03:13 AM)Vosur Wrote:  And what would that lie be? Consider

You lead people to believe the blasphemy rule is oppressive. Hopefully, they will check the rules out for themselves.
10-01-2013, 03:30 AM
AW: RE: AW: My Cyber-Reincarnation
(10-01-2013 03:22 AM)Egor Wrote:  You lead people to believe the blasphemy rule is oppressive. Hopefully, they will check the rules out for themselves.
I never said that the rule is oppressive, so how am I propagating a lie?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
10-01-2013, 07:54 AM
How are the rules changing on this forum so as to make it any less friendly to theists?

I just don't like assholes.

Evolve
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
10-01-2013, 08:11 AM
(10-01-2013 01:12 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 04:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Really, Ed, that's the best you've got? Homophobic taunts?
I don’t care about gays. They can do whatever they want. What I hate is the term “homophobic.” I don’t fear homos. You all say that so as to make yourselves look more evolved than heterosexuals. You don’t get the fact that it’s not fear. Homosexuals don’t scare me. I’m not phobic of them. I’ve been around them all my life. I don’t like them or dislike them. I don’t give a shit about them. But you’re not trying to hide the fact that you’re gay, are you? You wear it like a badge. You have to wear it like a badge, don’t you?

Jesus never condemned fags, so I don’t condemn fags. I couldn’t care less about fags or dikes. If you think I’m fucking with you about this, you mistake me.

But it’s not enough that I refrain from donning Doc Martins and bashing homohead in on a Saturday night. It’s not enough for you for me to leave you alone. You have to be in my face forcing your lifestyle down my throat—and I use those words deliberately.

The only thing that makes me hate you is the same thing that makes me hate any motherfucker in my way—you’re in my face, and I don’t like it.

You’re not special.

Now, go suck on that for a while.

Great—now I feel like listening to Eminem. Thanks a lot.

I'm just curious as to why you think this. Since I have not given any indication of being gay, I assume it must come from you, from your inner demons.

So now you hate me because I'm in your face. Nice.

Rant on, Ed, rant on.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2013, 08:33 AM
All these threads you make Ego.

They are all about you, they revolve all around you.

Its not about your religion, I dont think it ever has been. You will never destroy atheism, you are seriously deluded if you think you can achieve that goal.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post