My Daughter's Scholarship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 07:35 PM by Cardinal Smurf.)
Hi all. No pressure here. My daughter is currently among 25 hopefuls for 5 scholarships from the Frame My Future project. You can help boost her chances of winning one of them which will fund her education at West Coast University, a local nursing school.

I could sing her praises but she does an excellent job of speaking for herself. Il let her page do the talking.

If you want to help her win please visit the link below and vote for her. We would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance!

http://www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2013-Chacon

Also, in order for your vote to count you need to wait for the confirmation email and then click a link in it (thanks again, Rev).

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
05-04-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: My Daughter's Scholarship
(05-04-2013 06:52 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Hi all. No pressure here. My daughter is currently among 25 hopefuls for 5 scholarships from the Frame My Future project. You can help boost her chances of winning one of them which will fund her education at West Coast University, a local nursing school.

I could sing her praises but she does an excellent job of speaking for herself. Il let her page do the talking.

If you want to help her win please visit the link below and vote for her. We would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance!

http://www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2013-Chacon

Done and done.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks Rev! You rock!
05-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Already voted but posting to bump the thread.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Done...good luck!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Voted for her Smile

I can't help but encourage educational advancement. I'm sure you are very proud of her. Her picture is awesome, by the way. Very sweet and fun. I'm sending positive thoughts her way Smartass

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
05-04-2013, 07:10 PM
(05-04-2013 07:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Voted for her :)

I can't help but encourage educational advancement. I'm sure you are very proud of her. Her picture is awesome, by the way. Very sweet and fun. I'm sending positive thoughts her way :smartass:

We are very proud of her indeed. And yes we thought she did a great job with her photo.

Thank you for the support! We want her to have opportunities her mother and I never had.
05-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Done, good luck to her! I'm a senior in high school and have gone through the scholarship process earlier, it's nerve racking. But I got my full athletic ride scholarship that I was hoping for, for soccer. But I'm enlisting in the military so it was pointless. Tongue

“My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrell
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post
05-04-2013, 07:13 PM
(05-04-2013 07:11 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  Done, good luck to her! I'm a senior in high school and have gone through the scholarship process earlier, it's nerve racking. But I got my full athletic ride scholarship that I was hoping for, for soccer. But I'm enlisting in the military so it was pointless. :P

Thank you!

So, which branch are you joining and for which nation, if I may ask?
05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
(05-04-2013 07:13 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 07:11 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  Done, good luck to her! I'm a senior in high school and have gone through the scholarship process earlier, it's nerve racking. But I got my full athletic ride scholarship that I was hoping for, for soccer. But I'm enlisting in the military so it was pointless. Tongue

Thank you!

So, which branch are you joining and for which nation, if I may ask?

I'm going into the United States Air Force, I've grown up dreaming to serve for some reason. Just decided on a branch not to recently. I'll be in the Security Forces, which is basically Military Police, and then changing to Combat Control.

“My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrell
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post