My Daughter's Scholarship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: My Daughter's Scholarship
(16-05-2013 06:27 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Excellent news everyone! She won! And thank you everyone for your support. She couldn't have done this without you guys. Thank you all VERY much!

And here is the Thank You that she posted for you all:

To everyone who helped me win this scholarship:

Emma Wrote:Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The amount of joy I have at this very moment is inexpressible. This has done more for me than just pay for my education. I've proven to myself that I'm capable of achieving success, even when faced with thousands of opponents. It's shown me, in more ways than one, that I have the love and support that I need to get me through college and life in general. I love you all. Every stinkin one of you.

http://www.diplomaframe.com/contests/fra...nners.aspx

Awesome Smile Well wish her congratulations.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-05-2013, 06:49 PM
(16-05-2013 06:27 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Excellent news everyone! She won! And thank you everyone for your support. She couldn't have done this without you guys. Thank you all VERY much!

Emma Wrote:To everyone who helped me win this scholarship:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The amount of joy I have at this very moment is inexpressible. This has done more for me than just pay for my education. I've proven to myself that I'm capable of achieving success, even when faced with thousands of opponents. It's shown me, in more ways than one, that I have the love and support that I need to get me through college and life in general. I love you all. Every stinkin one of you.

Did I mention how much you guys RAWK?

Wish her a congratulations from us all on TTA forums.

I'm really made up for you both. Banana_zorro

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
16-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The amount of joy I have at this very moment is inexpressible. This has done more for me than just pay for my education. I've proven to myself that I'm capable of achieving success, even when faced with thousands of opponents. It's shown me, in more ways than one, that I have the love and support that I need to get me through college and life in general. I love you all. Every stinkin one of you.

That is awesome. I actually feel bad that I didn't have to compete for my scholarship. Well, I guess I did in a way since my grades were a deciding factor. But I didn't have to go to the great lengths that your daughter did. Please pass my heart felt congratulations on to her. She has earned it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
16-05-2013, 07:15 PM

YAY! Clap

So happy for your daughter! Smart move getting us involved, CS. Big Grin

May her studies keep her awed. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
16-05-2013, 07:26 PM

Awesome!!! Congrats to her!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-05-2013, 07:29 PM
How cool! And I was wondering about the results on my way home from class tonight...wishing her happiness and success!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-05-2013, 08:28 PM
(16-05-2013 07:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  

YAY! :clap:

So happy for your daughter! Smart move getting us involved, CS. :D

May her studies keep her awed. :D

Indeed it was an excellent idea. Couldn't have done this without the support of TTA!
16-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Ahem...we will be coming to your house for the after graduation party, right...all of us...hmmm?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
16-05-2013, 09:44 PM
(16-05-2013 08:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ahem...we will be coming to your house for the after graduation party, right...all of us...hmmm?

Absolutely! Sadly I cannot buy any plane tickets...
17-05-2013, 08:18 AM

Every stinkin' one of us offers congratuations. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post