My Destiny, My Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
01-01-2013, 02:34 AM

My Destiny, My Forum
I used to debate in the newsgroups, alt.Christianity, alt.atheism, alt.satanism. Then came MSN Groups, then, came internet forums, and now comes my own forum. I have been doing this since 1994. I have been banned from so many groups I can’t count them all.

So, I’m starting a forum that I can’t be banned from. I invite you to check out “A Literary Experience.”

[Image: alelogo329x111.png]

http://literary-experience.com

It is a writers’ forum that hosts writing info, political debate, and religious debate. It is very libertarian. I ask you to check it out and tell me what you think.

You might find you fit right in.

Edward
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
01-01-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: My Destiny, My Forum
If everyone hates you,

Maybe it's not them that's wrong.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Phaedrus's post
01-01-2013, 02:48 AM

I was always banned by moderators. You see how I am here. In smaller forums, if I post, I shut the forum down; no one does anything except respond to my post and to my responses back. I have always had this "gravitas" in forums.

I'll be banned from this forum soon, as well. But look at my posts (views and replies), I'm not hated.

Besides, no one hates me. If they do they're the one's who are screwed up, not me. I don't hate the people in here. My worst enemy, Mark Fulton, if I were to e-mail him, I'd be polite as hell. I don't even "really" dislike him. If I were to meet him in a pub, I'd be thrilled. Shit, I'd let him do all the talking!

I can fight with someone and not hate them. In fact, a good fight earns them my respect.
01-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy in the making. You are so far from being banned. You're projecting your past experiences in other places on the recent events here with other members. Their banning had nor has nothing to do with you.
01-01-2013, 03:36 AM

Well, I'll keep posting. We'll see how it goes. But I want to know more about what happened with Stark Raving. Fine, if he didn't want to be admin anymore and has now just assumed a sock puppet identity. I can hang with that. But I think it's something else. One doesn't just quit unless they died or something.

Clarice: And one morning I just ran away.

Hannibal: Not Just, Clarice. What set you off?

01-01-2013, 03:43 AM
(01-01-2013 02:48 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'll be banned from this forum soon, as well.
No, that's not going to happen.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
01-01-2013, 03:50 AM
Question RE: My Destiny, My Forum
My thoughts on this topic.

Do you know why you or users you appreciated were banned?

If so, what would you do to a user who acted in a similar way on your forum (similar manner, but of course taking the opposite views and beliefs in their posts). What approach would you take with them now that you have admin powers?
01-01-2013, 04:19 AM

(01-01-2013 03:50 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  My thoughts on this topic.

Do you know why you or users you appreciated were banned?

If so, what would you do to a user who acted in a similar way on your forum (similar manner, but of course taking the opposite views and beliefs in their posts). What approach would you take with them now that you have admin powers?

I have some rules. I go by them and that's it. Otherwise a person can say anything they want to say.
01-01-2013, 04:24 AM
God damn, nobody is banning you Egor, calm your tits.
The type of people in question (in the shit storm going on currently) are infinitely worst then you.

You might be a waste of space troll, but your tolerable.

Good luck with the forum. Don't expect an instant sensation overnight though, good shit is like fine cheese, it takes time.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
01-01-2013, 04:34 AM
(01-01-2013 04:19 AM)Egor Wrote:  I have some rules. I go by them and that's it. Otherwise a person can say anything they want to say.
The "automatic ban" rules are actually pretty good. I think we should implement some of them on here (ex. "Attempts to solicit private information from members. What they want you to know will be on their profile.").

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post