My Destiny, My Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
01-01-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: My Destiny, My Forum
In all honesty I expect this to be a failure - not the forum its self but if you can't be banned people will just leave. You're quite the headache, almost overwhelming. (Some people remain here because they're attached to their friends on here, but I have a weird feeling about the people you'll attract. =P)

But whatever keeps you happy.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm the top poster.

I'm beating you Egor. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Egor, I'm sure you will find a way to ban yourself from your own site after you read all the crap you have written.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
01-01-2013, 04:17 PM

(01-01-2013 01:12 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  In all honesty I expect this to be a failure - not the forum its self but if you can't be banned people will just leave. You're quite the headache, almost overwhelming. (Some people remain here because they're attached to their friends on here, but I have a weird feeling about the people you'll attract. =P)

But whatever keeps you happy.

I'll attract writers who want to express their opinions without fear of being banned.

You want to be in TTA for your own cliquish reasons, but those reasons prevent any real dialogue. I can tell by your avatar you're weak in your spirit. You don't want to be challenged, you take intenet insults personally, and you have the mind of a child. You don't even belong in TTA, to be quite honest, you belong in Happy Atheist. You'd have to kiss a lot of ass and be subservient in your opinions, but I'm sure you'd have no problem doing that. I can tell. You wear your weakness on your sleeve. You actually can be insulted by internet personas. It's sad.

(01-01-2013 01:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm the top poster.

I'm beating you Egor. Big Grin

I know!

(01-01-2013 04:06 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Egor, I'm sure you will find a way to ban yourself from your own site after you read all the crap you have written.

Only one way to find out.
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 04:21 PM

The more "getting along with others there is. The less fun there is. The less fun, the less entertainment.
01-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:I'll attract writers who want to express their opinions without fear of being banned.

You want to be in TTA for your own cliquish reasons, but those reasons prevent any real dialogue. I can tell by your avatar you're weak in your spirit. You don't want to be challenged, you take intenet insults personally, and you have the mind of a child. You don't even belong in TTA, to be quite honest, you belong in Happy Atheist. You'd have to kiss a lot of ass and be subservient in your opinions, but I'm sure you'd have no problem doing that. I can tell. You wear your weakness on your sleeve. You actually can be insulted by internet personas. It's sad.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Weird, I always thought by your avatar you had sexual frustrations so you stayed on the internet to try and relieve it, or you just tried to engage in bestiality.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Nah whatever, I mean you'll just come crawling back here anyway. I mean it's weird and uncooperative attacks like these that drive people away, I doubt writers would want to be near you really. There are better, more popular websites for that anyway. Why join yours? ; ) [/font]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
02-01-2013, 01:33 AM

Well, Red Tornado, you're going to get your forum. You're going to be able to protest whenever anyone disagrees with you, and their rep will go down and they will get banned. The forum will rot from inside, and eventually you and two others will be talking to one another every other day or so.
If they were smart, they'd ban you as an example to others.
02-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Destiny or density? Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-01-2013, 03:08 AM
(02-01-2013 01:33 AM)Egor Wrote:  Well, Red Tornado, you're going to get your forum. You're going to be able to protest whenever anyone disagrees with you, and their rep will go down and they will get banned. The forum will rot from inside, and eventually you and two others will be talking to one another every other day or so.
If they were smart, they'd ban you as an example to others.
Oh quit your bitching, baby. xD Instead of fleeing because you're afraid of what you can't predict you might as well stick around to see what happens.

02-01-2013, 04:09 AM
I don't understand why you believe you are so bad Egor. Maybe blind as a bat at times but I enjoy your humor and your topics generally cause a lot of commotion and questioning. I like that. Anything that causes people to think and question is fine by me. It is far from troll topics and although you may believe you don't fit in I see you as part of this place. It'd be like if Erxo or KC left. Egor has a place here and forget those other forums. Of course there will be places which are blind(I believe you encountered some of the same problems in religious forums as well). In the end I think you at least make for good discussion. Drinking Beverage

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?