My Destiny, My Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
02-01-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: My Destiny, My Forum
Seriously, Ed...I don't even *know* you but it's plain to me that you're one of us. Look what I wrote a few weeks ago (excerpted from my "You Are Loved" thread but I can't use the forum's quote feature from my cell):

"As you wander the halls of the TTA forum and participate here, remember that behind the words on the screen are people with lives and hearts. Few of us will get the chance to meet other TTA-ers in real life. But this little place on the interweb is a community nonetheless. And, as loosely or strictly as you care to interpret it, we're kinda' family. It's one helluva' crazy-ass fucked- up family, but here we are. And that means Egor, too, dammit."

No one's out to ban ya'. Shush about that now. Hug

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
02-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Ed I used to have respect for you as an individual but to me it seems that you are using the recent dispute on this forum as a catalyst to try and fill up your own forum.... so you have lost all of my respect now.

You write a review of this place, which isnt actually a review more of a statement. You say this place is run by the "Gay Clique" and when I go over to your shitty forum and join and ask you to explain.... suprisingly you dont.

You are hippocritical, two faced and manipulative. Fuck off to your own forum.... with your two accounts (Edward and Egor)

I sincerely hope it fails.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
02-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Stark stepped down because of legitimate personal issues, Ed.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM

(02-01-2013 03:08 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Oh quit your bitching, baby. xD Instead of fleeing because you're afraid of what you can't predict you might as well stick around to see what happens.

Actually, you have a point there. It's like I always tell suicidal people: If you're really ready to pull the trigger, and if you've got the gun with you and are really ready to use it--why not see what the rest of the ride is like. You're finally free to. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 01:54 PM

(02-01-2013 04:09 AM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  I don't understand why you believe you are so bad Egor. Maybe blind as a bat at times but I enjoy your humor and your topics generally cause a lot of commotion and questioning. I like that. Anything that causes people to think and question is fine by me. It is far from troll topics and although you may believe you don't fit in I see you as part of this place. It'd be like if Erxo or KC left. Egor has a place here and forget those other forums. Of course there will be places which are blind(I believe you encountered some of the same problems in religious forums as well). In the end I think you at least make for good discussion. Drinking Beverage

Thank you for your kind words. Bowing
02-01-2013, 01:55 PM
(02-01-2013 01:52 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 03:08 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Oh quit your bitching, baby. xD Instead of fleeing because you're afraid of what you can't predict you might as well stick around to see what happens.

Actually, you have a point there. It's like I always tell suicidal people: If you're really ready to pull the trigger, and if you've got the gun with you and are really ready to use it--why not see what the rest of the ride is like. You're finally free to. Wink

I sincerely hope this is a lie.

Evolve
02-01-2013, 02:00 PM

(02-01-2013 05:38 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Seriously, Ed...I don't even *know* you but it's plain to me that you're one of us. Look what I wrote a few weeks ago (excerpted from my "You Are Loved" thread but I can't use the forum's quote feature from my cell):

"As you wander the halls of the TTA forum and participate here, remember that behind the words on the screen are people with lives and hearts. Few of us will get the chance to meet other TTA-ers in real life. But this little place on the interweb is a community nonetheless. And, as loosely or strictly as you care to interpret it, we're kinda' family. It's one helluva' crazy-ass fucked- up family, but here we are. And that means Egor, too, dammit."

No one's out to ban ya'. Shush about that now. Hug

I know you meant to make me feel better, so why do I feel like this?

02-01-2013, 02:06 PM

(02-01-2013 08:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ed I used to have respect for you as an individual but to me it seems that you are using the recent dispute on this forum as a catalyst to try and fill up your own forum.... so you have lost all of my respect now.

Fuck you. Like you ever had any respect for me. Go sell "crazy" some place else. We're all stocked up here.

Quote:You write a review of this place, which isnt actually a review more of a statement. You say this place is run by the "Gay Clique" and when I go over to your shitty forum and join and ask you to explain.... suprisingly you dont.

I've been busy. I can't post there and here at the same time. Chas is flaming. Gays tend to be cliquish. That's what I mean.

Quote:You are hippocritical, two faced and manipulative. Fuck off to your own forum.... with your two accounts (Edward and Egor)

I sincerely hope it fails.

I make no secret of that. Anyone who can't figure out that I'm the owner and the global mod (Edward and Egor) at this time is pretty thick. I don't want to respond in the forum as a regular member using the admin avatar. I want to wear that hat only to decide forum issues, not to participate as a member, although I've had to use it to kick start some of the groups, but that's all very temporary, and perhaps it doesn't even work and I should just shitcan "Egor" altogether. Right now, however, there is no one in the forum being decieved.
02-01-2013, 02:36 PM
(02-01-2013 01:52 PM)Egor Wrote:  

Distasteful and disturbing. Cheers!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
02-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Despite all your talk, you still can't give up the attention, can you bud?

Have you ever heard of these things called "blowjobs"? You can get them at Denny's after midnight for $20. You need one more than any white man in history. Go get one, then fuck off already.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.