My Destiny, My Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
02-01-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: My Destiny, My Forum
(01-01-2013 12:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  I've got to try to get an e-mail on him or a FB name. I don't think he's reading the PM I sent, and I have no other way to contact him.
Sent you a PM with my email address. Don't be afraid to use it. Cool

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Quite a nice community. However, it needs a mobile page.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2013, 11:13 PM
(02-01-2013 09:45 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  Quite a nice community. However, it needs a mobile page.
There is a mobile app for it - I don't use it but android/google has it for free, I think. There is also Tapatalk - Erxy uses it - pretty sure it's free also. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM
(01-01-2013 12:14 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 04:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn, nobody is banning you Egor, calm your tits.

Go fuck yourself. It's not about someone deleting my account, it's about an effective ban where even if I can log in, there's no reason to anymore.

Quote:The type of people in question (in the shit storm going on currently) are infinitely worst then you.

You might be a waste of space troll, but your tolerable.

Just you saying that is exactly what I'm talking about. Who are you to judge me, good or bad? Who are you to say what is tolerable and what isn't? I'll tell you who you are, you're part of the clique that is forming. And I've seen it a million times if I've seen it once.

Raving Atheists
Friendly Atheists
Rhobology
Pharyngula
Happy Atheists
RDF
Atheist Forums
et al

All of the above are completely run by cliques and peer pressure. You telling me I'm "tolerable" is the tip of the iceberg.

So again, Go fuck yourself.

Quote:Good luck with the forum. Don't expect an instant sensation overnight though, good shit is like fine cheese, it takes time.

On that we agree. Bowing
Who am I to judge you, but then go a head and judge me?
Hypocrite much...

Also, just because I was possibly the most vocal of banning issues here doesn't mean me and this imaginary "gay clique" are taking over. There is no clique forming. Like your bogus ideas of "god", it's all in your head.

Quote:Ed I used to have respect for you as an individual but to me it seems
that you are using the recent dispute on this forum as a catalyst to try
and fill up your own forum.... so you have lost all of my respect now.

You
write a review of this place, which isnt actually a review more of a
statement. You say this place is run by the "Gay Clique" and when I go
over to your shitty forum and join and ask you to explain....
suprisingly you dont.

You are hippocritical, two faced and manipulative. Fuck off to your own forum.... with your two accounts (Edward and Egor)

I sincerely hope it fails.

But if it fails then he'll just came back here, so hope it succeeds.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
'Muffs, how would you rate Egor's site? On a scale of 10?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
(02-01-2013 11:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... There is no clique forming. Like your bogus ideas of "god", it's all in your head.

Well, thanks a ton for pissing on my rainbow parade, MuffinTop - I had I had my little lesbian list all made out and you had to go and bring reality into it. Weeping

If I weren't atheist, I'd pray you straight. Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
(02-01-2013 11:52 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  'Muffs, how would you rate Egor's site? On a scale of 10?
Why? That's pointless.

I value his opinion the same amount as he values mine, none.
It's got like 100 posts top, it's only just starting out, it's run by someone I don't particularly like, it revolves around a theme I don't like at all (books).

Those that value it will use it and value it, those that wont wont. I'm of the wont category and so it's irrelevant what I think.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-01-2013, 12:04 AM
(02-01-2013 11:59 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-01-2013 11:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... There is no clique forming. Like your bogus ideas of "god", it's all in your head.

Well, thanks a ton for pissing on my rainbow parade, MuffinTop - I had I had my little lesbian list all made out and you had to go and bring reality into it. Weeping

If I weren't atheist, I'd pray you straight. Angel
Lol.
No, I'm meaning we all (mostly) get along on the whole, not just say you and I talk in our own little thread, someone else and someone else talk in their little thread etc... because the definition of a clique is a small group out of the bigger group. I don't think of myself as someone who only responds and talks to a small number of you, I like to think I'm a bit like the town bicycle (ehh that came out not as intended, you know what I mean, I spread the muffin around).

Two opposing opinions are not equal to cliques, they're just two opposing opinions.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Is anyone else besides me wondering what a wrestler in a graduation cap has to do with a literary experience?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
03-01-2013, 12:15 PM
(02-01-2013 02:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  Fuck you.

Zzzzz

(02-01-2013 02:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  Go sell "crazy" some place else. We're all stocked up here.

Hello pot, have you met kettle?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post