My FB status.... I love to start shit!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2013, 11:12 AM
My FB status.... I love to start shit!!
So everyday I am bombarded with my friends/family posting all their religious stuff so every so often I post my opinions and store the pot.

Today I thought I'd share with you what I wrote.

Soap Box Alert:

Religion just gives parents an excuse to practice poor parenting...

It's ok to hit your child/spank your child because the bible says if you don't your child will be spoiled.

It's ok to kick your child out at 18 and not be a parent for two years because they are becoming men and preaching the word.

-- here's a little experiment for all you religious parents... For just one day every 5 min or so walk by and hurt you kid(s) spank, pull hair, whatever...,, make sure you do this even when they are being kind and obedient. tell me at the end of the day how it made them love you, respect you more, tell me what they learned and how it built up their character. How it teaches them to behave better and be kinder.

Bet your thinking I am crazy huh, that you would never do that to your kid, that there is no logic in that and Oh wait... That would be child abuse!!!

Funny though when god does it to you for your ENTIRE life it makes perfect sense!

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like AlaskaMom's post
20-05-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: My FB status.... I love to start shit!!
Excellent, that's cold.

[Image: subzeros_hand_fatality.gif]

I don't have anybody to antagonise on facebook really. I have a bunch of people from my school, but they are just there because they are...

Helps when I don't live in a batshit insane country! Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Nice. Thumbsup

I spent a coupla hours on mine this morning...

[Image: 579285_525182330878932_1731659574_n.jpg]

...it's always an invitation with this guy. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Speaking of batshit insane...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post