My First Time Playing "Flappy Bird"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: My First Time Playing "Flappy Bird"
(15-02-2014 08:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I'm tempted to sell my shitty iPhone 4 with my broken ass camera just because I have Flappy Bird and some dumbass would probably buy it just for that reason.
I wouldn't know how much to ask for though. I want enough money so I could get an iPhone 5.

eBay won't let you post them. Mine was removed with an email that said I cannot sell it on eBay unless I restore it and remove flappy birds :/

I wonder if you could sell it on Amazon? Huh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(15-02-2014 08:58 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  eBay won't let you post them. Mine was removed with an email that said I cannot sell it on eBay unless I restore it and remove flappy birds :/

I wonder if you could sell it on Amazon? Huh

I don't know...hmm. I do have an amazon account.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 10:09 PM
(15-02-2014 08:40 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  People know you can just download the .deb and .apk files for the iPhone/iPod and Android devices right?

Like I said, fucking retards.

@LostandInsecure
I'm going to get 96 just to piss you off Tongue

It's supposed to have that "wholesome" "original" value to it.
It's just not the same. Like they would know the difference anyways.
Also, it's almost impossible to directly edit files with IOS. You have to jailbreak or something. Apple doesn't encourage the ability to directly edit files on smartphones so people can't just give themselves a bunch of stuff on a game that would charge you money to get that stuff.
You have to be a bit more technically advanced than the average iphone buyer to edit it like that. (Apple likes it's ease of use.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
15-02-2014, 10:21 PM
(15-02-2014 08:40 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  People know you can just download the .deb and .apk files for the iPhone/iPod and Android devices right?

@LostandInsecure

Maybe you will motivate me to play again lol. None of my friends can come close. It's no fun without the competition.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-02-2014, 10:31 PM
(15-02-2014 10:09 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  

@LostandInsecure

It's supposed to have that "wholesome" "original" value to it.
Also, it's almost impossible to directly edit files with IOS. You have to jailbreak or something. Apple doesn't encourage the ability to directly edit files on smartphones so people can't just give themselves a bunch of stuff on a game that would charge you money to get that stuff.
You have to be a bit more technically advanced than the average iphone buyer to edit it like that. (Apple likes it's ease of use.)

Jailbreaking takes like two clicks nowadays. The hardest part is downloading the program, and waiting for your iPhone/iPod to reboot. After that just Google how to manually install .deb files. This isn't rocket science people.
As for Androids, well, just download the .apk and install Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
15-02-2014, 10:32 PM
(15-02-2014 10:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

@LostandInsecure

Maybe you will motivate me to play again lol. None of my friends can come close. It's no fun without the competition.

I'll do it later, and if I ever beat it I'll be sure to post my results Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
15-02-2014, 10:42 PM
(15-02-2014 10:31 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:09 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  It's supposed to have that "wholesome" "original" value to it.

Jailbreaking takes like two clicks nowadays. The hardest part is downloading the program, and waiting for your iPhone/iPod to reboot. After that just Google how to manually install .deb files. This isn't rocket science people.

It's just the average comsumer doesn't even know what jailbreaking is. They get the product and only see the potential of whatever boundaries iOS has created.

15-02-2014, 10:46 PM
(15-02-2014 10:42 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:31 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Jailbreaking takes like two clicks nowadays. The hardest part is downloading the program, and waiting for your iPhone/iPod to reboot. After that just Google how to manually install .deb files. This isn't rocket science people.

It's just the average comsumer doesn't even know what jailbreaking is. They get the product and only see the potential of whatever boundaries iOS has created.

The average adult consumer maybe, every teen knows what it is. They just think it's some uber-awesome hacking deal that requires programming.
Why I made like $20 a piece jailbreaking/unlocking iOS devices in high school...fucking idiots, took me literally like 5 minutes Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
15-02-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 10:56 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(15-02-2014 10:46 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:42 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  It's just the average comsumer doesn't even know what jailbreaking is. They get the product and only see the potential of whatever boundaries iOS has created.

The average adult consumer maybe, every teen knows what it is. They just think it's some uber-awesome hacking deal that requires programming.
Why I made like $20 a piece jailbreaking/unlocking iOS devices in high school...fucking idiots, took me literally like 5 minutes Laugh out load

Not a lot of Primary schoolers, preteens, and younger teens (6-14) know about it. And I'm assuming that is the majority age group of consumers. Because when I visited my way younger cousin's school, almost everyone had a apple device around in their pockets. All of his friends, classmates, even lunch buddies had an apple device. (I know it might be a bit invalid as to doing a real study, but it is a accurate find.)
The kids even made fun of other kids because they didn't have one. (They a convicted them of being poor.) And 1% of the population of smartphoneS in school are a company other than apple

15-02-2014, 11:30 PM
(15-02-2014 10:53 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:46 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The average adult consumer maybe, every teen knows what it is. They just think it's some uber-awesome hacking deal that requires programming.

Not a lot of Primary schoolers, preteens, and younger teens (6-14) know about it. And I'm assuming that is the majority age group of consumers. Because when I visited my way younger cousin's school, almost everyone had a apple device around in their pockets. All of his friends, classmates, even lunch buddies had an apple device. (I know it might be a bit invalid as to doing a real study, but it is a accurate find.)
The kids even made fun of other kids because they didn't have one. (They a convicted them of being poor.) And 1% of the population of smartphoneS in school are a company other than apple

Really? Huh, well I knew kids in multiple schools around my district here in Cali, jailbreaking is huge over here, although few know how. I guess maybe it's a local thing?

Atir aissom atir imon