My First Time Playing "Flappy Bird"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: My First Time Playing "Flappy Bird"
(15-02-2014 11:30 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:53 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Not a lot of Primary schoolers, preteens, and younger teens (6-14) know about it. And I'm assuming that is the majority age group of consumers. Because when I visited my way younger cousin's school, almost everyone had a apple device around in their pockets. All of his friends, classmates, even lunch buddies had an apple device. (I know it might be a bit invalid as to doing a real study, but it is a accurate find.)
The kids even made fun of other kids because they didn't have one. (They a convicted them of being poor.) And 1% of the population of smartphoneS in school are a company other than apple

Really? Huh, well I knew kids in multiple schools around my district here in Cali, jailbreaking is huge over here, although few know how. I guess maybe it's a local thing?

If they weren't in middle school or primary or elementary, it's not local.
Like I said, the younger group (6-14) usually doesn't jailbreak.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
15-02-2014, 11:48 PM
(15-02-2014 11:40 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 11:30 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Really? Huh, well I knew kids in multiple schools around my district here in Cali, jailbreaking is huge over here, although few know how. I guess maybe it's a local thing?

If they weren't in middle school or primary or elementary, it's not local.
Like I said, the younger group (6-14) usually doesn't jailbreak.

Totally skipped that part when reading your posts. I thought you were talking about teens in general. My bad, can't speak for preteens.

Atir aissom atir imon
15-02-2014, 11:48 PM
(15-02-2014 10:53 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 10:46 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The average adult consumer maybe, every teen knows what it is. They just think it's some uber-awesome hacking deal that requires programming.
Why I made like $20 a piece jailbreaking/unlocking iOS devices in high school...fucking idiots, took me literally like 5 minutes Laugh out load

Not a lot of Primary schoolers, preteens, and younger teens (6-14) know about it. And I'm assuming that is the majority age group of consumers. Because when I visited my way younger cousin's school, almost everyone had a apple device around in their pockets. All of his friends, classmates, even lunch buddies had an apple device. (I know it might be a bit invalid as to doing a real study, but it is a accurate find.)
The kids even made fun of other kids because they didn't have one. (They a convicted them of being poor.) And 1% of the population of smartphoneS in school are a company other than apple

Not little kids, but I would say the majority of 15-35 year olds at the very least know what jail breaking is.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
16-02-2014, 12:00 AM
IN reponse to most of the posts on page 4. If you didn't read earlier posts, I was saying that people are buying flappy birds on iphones for huge amounts of money, because Iphones aren't easily know that they have much more ability than in the iOS. (Jailbreaking.) I then said that the majority of apple portable device users were under the average age of knowing how to jailbreak. (15-35, estimated age of jailbreakers.)
I said this group was 6-14 years old. I then provided ancedotal evidence of this. (Where in the valid and scientific world, is worth jack shit.)

Remeber I assume that 6-14 year olds are the majority of iOS users. (Not just iphone.)

16-02-2014, 12:00 AM
(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I'm tempted to sell my shitty iPhone 4 with my broken ass camera just because I have Flappy Bird and some dumbass would probably buy it just for that reason.
I wouldn't know how much to ask for though. I want enough money so I could get an iPhone 5.

You should ask for 100 billion dollars, or best offer.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
16-02-2014, 12:05 AM
(16-02-2014 12:00 AM)toadaly Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I'm tempted to sell my shitty iPhone 4 with my broken ass camera just because I have Flappy Bird and some dumbass would probably buy it just for that reason.
I wouldn't know how much to ask for though. I want enough money so I could get an iPhone 5.

You should ask for 100 billion dollars, or best offer.

I want enough money to get a popcorn and soda at the movie theater! TOP THAT.
What I really would want is enough money to buy another apple product, and atleast one of these:
Oculus rift
Mackdaddy mac or alienware computer
Makerbot replicator 2x with makercare.
(The reason I want another apple device is because I can download flappy bird from the cloud, which I did after the game was shut down.)

16-02-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm liking "Clumsy Birds" better. Runs a lot more smoothly, doesn't look like a rip off of Mario, and has a multiplayer.
I shit on the people in multiplayer Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
16-02-2014, 01:34 AM
(16-02-2014 01:18 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm liking "Clumsy Birds" better. Runs a lot more smoothly, doesn't look like a rip off of Mario, and has a multiplayer.

I can't find it. Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
16-02-2014, 01:37 AM
(16-02-2014 01:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 01:18 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm liking "Clumsy Birds" better. Runs a lot more smoothly, doesn't look like a rip off of Mario, and has a multiplayer.

I can't find it. Sad

I'm on Android, no idea if it's on apple.
(assuming you're on apple)

Atir aissom atir imon
16-02-2014, 01:40 AM
(16-02-2014 01:37 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 01:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can't find it. Sad

I'm on Android, no idea if it's on apple.
(assuming you're on apple)

Lamesauce.