My Flight (a rant)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
23-02-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: My Flight (a rant)
Next time, ask to borrow some of the yellow stickies and post up some protective pentacles around you.

Or better still, put them around the boy and then ask the attendant if you can borrow a sharp knife.

That might have shut her up.

We all know that Satan's power is greater than God's (or why would there still be evil in the world).

I prophesy that the airline will give you a voucher or a discount on your next flight.

Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Thanks for letting me vent, you guys. Eeesh. I cannot remember the last time I felt That uncomfortable. Guess it's just been awhile since I had uber religion stuffed down my throat.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-02-2014, 11:29 AM
(23-02-2014 11:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thanks for letting me vent, you guys. Eeesh. I cannot remember the last time I felt That uncomfortable. Guess it's just been awhile since I had uber religion stuffed down my throat.

The only person comfortable around a throbbing religious hype organ is the owner. I wouldn't ever blame you for venting; anyone who does is a douche. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post
23-02-2014, 12:45 PM
(23-02-2014 11:29 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thanks for letting me vent, you guys. Eeesh. I cannot remember the last time I felt That uncomfortable. Guess it's just been awhile since I had uber religion stuffed down my throat.

The only person comfortable around a throbbing religious hype organ is the owner. I wouldn't ever blame you for venting; anyone who does is a douche. Big Grin

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

23-02-2014, 01:54 PM
On the bright side, it likely turned the kid off religion. If he agreed with her he would likely have chimed in, but she ruined his entertainment with her BS instead.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
23-02-2014, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 02:25 PM by War Horse.)
Damn Witchy, you showed admirable restraint with the nutjob. Thumbsup

Had it been me, they would of needed to do a emergency landing to take me off the plane in handcuffs, and a body bag for the holy roller. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
23-02-2014, 02:19 PM
(23-02-2014 01:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  On the bright side, it likely turned the kid off religion. If he agreed with her he would likely have chimed in, but she ruined his entertainment with her BS instead.

Ooooooo Bowing I didn't think of that. Heart Love how you think, woman. LOVE how you think.

You're awesome. Bowing

23-02-2014, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 03:17 PM by Rahn127.)
Ask the flight attendant for a cup of water. After receiving the water, place it on the tray. With shaking hands, move to pick up the glass. Then shake that glass of water all over her and her notes. Apologize as much as you can and explain that sometimes you get the shakes when someone constantly spouts religious crap non-stop while in an airplane.

If she starts up again, just motion for the flight attendant. "Excuse me, could I get another glass of water."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
23-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Wow Witchy... Just wow... I couldn't have put up with it. I'm so sorry you had to go through that Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
23-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I would die.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon