My Flight (a rant)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
23-02-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: My Flight (a rant)

(23-02-2014 09:26 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Actually, this is what you and the other passengers should have done with her:

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
23-02-2014, 10:50 PM
(23-02-2014 09:38 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  When the plane stopped taxing at the gate and I stood up for my case in the overhead compartment --- she "blessed" me and I said "You are BATSHIT crazy!!! BATshit crazy." ...

Think Girly might've given her a "Jesus Loves You Too" hug. (Pay no attention to the erect penis up against your leg.) ... Nice to meet you too!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-02-2014, 10:54 PM
(23-02-2014 09:09 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  You should have just grabbed her bible and shown her to the passage that says to pray in secret, accompanied by a very pointed look.

Actually that's a good idea. Didn't thought of that Thumbsup
24-02-2014, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 02:59 AM by Mathilda.)
(23-02-2014 09:45 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Why didn't you fly on your broom or at least hex the woman?

Actually that could have provided a lot of fun.

"Excuse me, sorry, I don't mean to interrupt you, but you do know that I am a witch don't you?"
"What?"
"Yes, Witchcraft has been in my family for hundreds of years in <insert rural backcountry> before moving to America from the summer-isles"

Then proceed to touch her upper arm with some contorted finger combination and say:

"I hereby lay a confusion curse on you"

Then just nod at her and sit back with a smile on your face.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
24-02-2014, 02:48 AM
(23-02-2014 08:07 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I would do this
[Image: kick-face-o.gif]

And feel good about it.

Fantastic! That guy is using a kick from Thai boxing. He's holding up his left hand to hold the focus of the opponent. The right hand comes up which grabs the attention of the opponent who thinks that it is a strike, but it's actually just to gain counter-balance when performing the coming kick which comes unexpectedly.
24-02-2014, 02:49 AM
(24-02-2014 02:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 08:07 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I would do this
[Image: kick-face-o.gif]

And feel good about it.

Fantastic! That guy is using a kick from Thai boxing. He's holding up his left hand to hold the focus of the opponent. The right hand comes up which grabs the attention of the opponent who thinks that it is a strike, but it's actually just to gain counter-balance when performing the coming kick which comes unexpectedly.

It's good enough for that lady anyway.
24-02-2014, 03:10 AM
(23-02-2014 09:43 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  

(23-02-2014 09:26 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Actually, this is what you and the other passengers should have done with her:

I'd go with this scene instead. Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-02-2014, 10:52 AM
(24-02-2014 02:42 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 09:45 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Why didn't you fly on your broom or at least hex the woman?

Actually that could have provided a lot of fun.

"Excuse me, sorry, I don't mean to interrupt you, but you do know that I am a witch don't you?"
"What?"
"Yes, Witchcraft has been in my family for hundreds of years in <insert rural backcountry> before moving to America from the summer-isles"

Then proceed to touch her upper arm with some contorted finger combination and say:

"I hereby lay a confusion curse on you"

Then just nod at her and sit back with a smile on your face.

ok THIS ^ is what I should have done. LMAO
OMG
hysterical.

Back in the 80s I wore pagan-ish styled jewelry so she would have had a shitfit to see me. But I'm just normal with no outward testimony of my status of non-belief. I mean other than a Tshirt with a big atheist "A" on the front.......... how Does the non-believer testify? LOL

Anyway - should have pulled some witchy-ness out and whipped her with it.
That would have been epic.

next time.......

Laugh out load

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Or you could of just politely offered her something... [Image: nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
24-02-2014, 10:59 AM
(24-02-2014 10:59 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Or you could of just politely offered her something... [Image: nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif]

sick LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.