My Friend is a Jesus nut case -_-

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 02:22 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
My Friend is a Jesus nut case -_-
I love her but it's mad annoying how much she believes in this God i even told her That image she worship like a mindless slave is Cesare Borgia .She donot believe me .
Sadcryface I want to block her so bad but shes a really cool person i just hate how much jesus b.s she post every day ALL DAY!! [/align]

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: My Friend is a Jesus nut case -_-
It may not be in the interests of your friend to post their information publicly on a site like this. That's really not fair to them.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
25-10-2012, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 12:37 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
(25-10-2012 12:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  It may not be in the interests of your friend to post their information publicly on a site like this. That's really not fair to them.

Both our pages are public .But i hope no one insults her i just wanted you all to see what she post .

Heart cute
25-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Jesus and gangster rap...no thanks...also second Logisch's post. Bad idea.

25-10-2012, 12:50 AM
(25-10-2012 12:31 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:25 AM)Logisch Wrote:  It may not be in the interests of your friend to post their information publicly on a site like this. That's really not fair to them.

Both our pages are public .But i hope no one insults her i just wanted you all to see what she post .

It's not what they post, but that their info is now publicly available. For instance, if I knew what your page was, and then posted it on a forum without your consent, then you started getting harassed by random people... you would be upset with me, would you not? It may be different if said person knew their page was being shared on a forum with hundreds of active users. But you don't know who is browsing this forum, or their intentions, etc etc.

That's all I'll say since it is of course your choice. But I've always felt posting people's info publicly without their consent is frowned upon at least.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
25-10-2012, 02:24 AM
(25-10-2012 12:50 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:31 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Both our pages are public .But i hope no one insults her i just wanted you all to see what she post .

It's not what they post, but that their info is now publicly available. For instance, if I knew what your page was, and then posted it on a forum without your consent, then you started getting harassed by random people... you would be upset with me, would you not? It may be different if said person knew their page was being shared on a forum with hundreds of active users. But you don't know who is browsing this forum, or their intentions, etc etc.

That's all I'll say since it is of course your choice. But I've always felt posting people's info publicly without their consent is frowned upon at least.

:/ i keep forgetting im a nice gullible person i wouldn't think some one would do that to her i just wanted to show the extrem stuff she post regualy,but i removed her link thanks .

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
25-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Thankfully most my theist friends who are batshit crazy in the theist sense ended up blocking me when they found out I was an atheist lol. I have some people I've just deleted. I don't really feel it necessary to block someone unless they are the type who would harass or stalk me.

I enjoy the social interaction of facebook... with people I enjoy interacting with. The way I feel about it is if someone is annoying the crap out of me, or offending me, I'll tell them. Some people don't understand why they're offending you. Until you say something, they likely have no idea. But when it comes to people who are indoctrinated up to their eyeballs, you may be talking to a wall.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
25-10-2012, 06:49 PM
(25-10-2012 04:53 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Thankfully most my theist friends who are batshit crazy in the theist sense ended up blocking me when they found out I was an atheist lol. I have some people I've just deleted. I don't really feel it necessary to block someone unless they are the type who would harass or stalk me.

I enjoy the social interaction of facebook... with people I enjoy interacting with. The way I feel about it is if someone is annoying the crap out of me, or offending me, I'll tell them. Some people don't understand why they're offending you. Until you say something, they likely have no idea. But when it comes to people who are indoctrinated up to their eyeballs, you may be talking to a wall.

Thanks ,I didn't think to tell her shes annoying i just hinted it to her but i see i need to be up front like you said She probably is not trying to be that way .No one knows i'm a atheist i just started in may i'm still worried because i know how Jesus sheeps think lol .
Can you give me pointers on how to say it to her kindly with telling on my self ?

Heart cute
29-12-2012, 01:49 PM
that stupid bitch still posting jesus daily post facepalm

Heart cute
29-12-2012, 08:33 PM
(29-12-2012 01:49 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  that stupid bitch still posting jesus daily post facepalm
If she annoys you so much, why don't you just block/delete her? Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]