My Friend is a Jesus nut case -_-

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: My Friend is a Jesus nut case -_-
Tolerance. For the sake of friendship.

Perspective:

Someone out there might be thinking of deleting you from Facebook because you don't believe in God, but thinks otherwise.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2012, 09:58 PM
(25-10-2012 12:22 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I love her but it's mad annoying how much she believes in this God i even told her That image she worship like a mindless slave is Cesare Borgia .She donot believe me .
Sadcryface I want to block her so bad but shes a really cool person i just hate how much jesus b.s she post every day ALL DAY!!
You're a bit of a douche, for a friend. Me and my religious friends have light debates, but I don't insult her intelligence.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2012, 12:47 AM
:/ i care about her i think about blocking her everday when she post that mess.

Heart cute
30-12-2012, 12:49 AM
(29-12-2012 09:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:22 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I love her but it's mad annoying how much she believes in this God i even told her That image she worship like a mindless slave is Cesare Borgia .She donot believe me .
Sadcryface I want to block her so bad but shes a really cool person i just hate how much jesus b.s she post every day ALL DAY!!
You're a bit of a douche, for a friend. Me and my religious friends have light debates, but I don't insult her intelligence.
I didn't tell her that

Heart cute
30-12-2012, 01:01 AM
(30-12-2012 12:49 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 09:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  You're a bit of a douche, for a friend. Me and my religious friends have light debates, but I don't insult her intelligence.
I didn't tell her that
Quote:I love her but it's mad annoying how much she believes in this God i even told her That image she worship like a mindless slave is Cesare Borgia .She donot believe me .
Then why did you lie?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2012, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 01:30 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
Omg please stop acting simple :/
i told her that the person she think is Jesus is Cesare Borgia ,i said on here she is acting like a mindless slave which she is if i showed you her page you would see why i said that statement everyday all day she post "would you answer the door if jesus knocks." "will you pick up if jesus calls ." and she share this page pictures 24hrs a day https://www.facebook.com/JesusDaily offline she is not like that but online she is .[/font]

Heart cute
30-12-2012, 01:30 AM
(30-12-2012 01:24 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Omg please stop acting simple :/
i told her that the person she think is Jesus is [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Cesare Borgia ,i said on here she is acting like a mindless slave which she is if i showed you her page you would see why i said that statement everyday all day she post "would you answer the door if jesus knocks." "will you pick up if jesus calls ." and she share this page pictures 24hrs a day https://www.facebook.com/JesusDaily offline she is not like that but online she is .[/font]
I'm not acting "simple" (whatever the fuck that means) I'm replying to your post.
http://englishgrammar101.com/

You need a lot of help with your grammar, otherwise it's really easy to misunderstand what you mean.
But you're still calling, or comparing her to a mindless slave, which still makes you a douche of a friend. I have friends like that, but I don't tell them they're acting like a mindless slave about something they love.

Also, you don't have to see their feeds. You can edit your settings so you only see their important status updates.

30-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Do your self and me a favor and do not read my post try that first before deciding to be a asshole you are blocked i do not need your attitude .

Heart cute
30-12-2012, 01:40 AM
(30-12-2012 01:33 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Do your self and me a favor and do not read my post try that first before deciding to be a asshole you are blocked i do not need your attitude .
It's a little hard not to notice your post, you don't need an attitude but you need to type better English, no offence. You have a odd way of wording things (The sentence structures are okay but you have trouble with tenses, conjugations, and capitalization. Which often leads to odd mistakes, like in the Why white people should like Hitler thread you posted.) And okay, I don't really care but I'll still reply to you either way.

Oh trust me, I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I just found it odd you'd rather imply/call/not call/? someone a mindless slave and rant about it directly here instead of directly confronting it to your friend. It's not a huge issue actually, you could have just hid the share posts she does.

30-12-2012, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 01:58 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
The contents of this message are hidden because Red Tornado is on your ignore list

Heart cute