My God is a Mighty God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2012, 05:50 AM
My God is a Mighty God
My God is a MIGHTY God, is on twitter as of now. Not sure why. It reminds me of when Christopher Hitchens died and God is not Great was trending, and all the panties that were in a bunch because of it.

I was thinking was there, or should there be some day where Athiests worldwide can coordinate a godless message? Perhaps, "I Believe in reason, I believe in no God"

That would be a powerful message to send about the number of non believer there are.

Thoughts?

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: My God is a Mighty God
I hate that song. Angry

That is all.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I still post #godisnotgreat all of the time on twitter... Awesome bait to catch some fundie theists.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
21-07-2012, 03:31 PM
(21-07-2012 05:50 AM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  Thoughts?

I think if people want to show themselves up as retards, let them.

Every mystery ever solved has turned out to be not magic. - Tim Minchin
21-07-2012, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2012 09:32 PM by Thomas.)
Researchers estimate that a woman is raped every minute on planet earth.
Apparently ALMIGHTY GOD sees no reason to interfere and in fact planned the whole thing.
A true believer looks a rape victim in the eye and tells her that GOD had a special reason. He loves you so much that he saw the need for you to go through that experience. GOD planned for and allowed you to be raped. God is great.
It's as if there is no god and we are just here to fend for ourselves. Consider
So the reponse to the ALMIGHTY GOD crap is: "God allows women to be raped"
Let the religious defend that position.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 3 users Like Thomas's post
03-09-2012, 04:46 AM
(21-07-2012 05:50 AM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  My God is a MIGHTY God, is on twitter as of now. Not sure why. It reminds me of when Christopher Hitchens died and God is not Great was trending, and all the panties that were in a bunch because of it.

I was thinking was there, or should there be some day where Athiests worldwide can coordinate a godless message? Perhaps, "I Believe in reason, I believe in no God"

That would be a powerful message to send about the number of non believer there are.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately the religious would just defend themselves by saying they don't know how many people just posted it because they accidently clicked share. And of course they would be quite correct. Some people out there just blindly share things on facebook and the like.
03-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks but I'd rather not get started on Atheist songs. It just gives more ammo to idiots who like to claim that we are somehow an organized religion looking to overthrow whatever they wish to put forward as our supposed enemy.
[+] 1 user Likes Godless's post
04-09-2012, 11:07 AM
My God is a MIGHTY God...

...and yet he hides.

Enough said.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
04-09-2012, 12:04 PM
A mighty god has the same power and effect on the world as my mighty imaginary rabbit.

It is the Easter Bunny that created the world from a great cracked egg that spread out upon the heavens.
Just look at a galaxy and tell me that's not an egg freshly dropped into a skillet.

[Image: 300px-NGC_4414_%28NASA-med%29.jpg]

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-09-2012, 12:47 PM
(04-09-2012 12:04 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  A mighty god has the same power and effect on the world as my mighty imaginary rabbit.

It is the Easter Bunny that created the world from a great cracked egg that spread out upon the heavens.
Just look at a galaxy and tell me that's not an egg freshly dropped into a skillet.

[Image: 300px-NGC_4414_%28NASA-med%29.jpg]

It is.

All hail Bunny! Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]