My Groundhog kills

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: My Groundhog kills
(01-08-2012 02:50 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I really don't know how this got sidetracked to farming. but I still love killing my Groundhogs. If anyone don't like it sorry. I LOVE to hunt. I don't care what people think about hunting. It was the only thing I learned from childhood from a father figure my uncle. I will hunt till I can no longer walk. even then I may try it in a wheelchair.

You could probably rig up a pretty cool wheelchair with camo and netting, and maybe equip the chair with machine guns and a flame-thrower. Not that machine guns and flame-throwers are as effective for hunting, I just think it would be cool to have a wheelchair that was so equipped. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-08-2012, 02:57 PM
(01-08-2012 02:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 02:50 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I really don't know how this got sidetracked to farming. but I still love killing my Groundhogs. If anyone don't like it sorry. I LOVE to hunt. I don't care what people think about hunting. It was the only thing I learned from childhood from a father figure my uncle. I will hunt till I can no longer walk. even then I may try it in a wheelchair.

You could probably rig up a pretty cool wheelchair with camo and netting, and maybe equip the chair with machine guns and a flame-thrower. Not that machine guns and flame-throwers are as effective for hunting, I just think it would be cool to have a wheelchair that was so equipped. Thumbsup

Have you ever hunted with a flame thrower?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
01-08-2012, 02:58 PM
(01-08-2012 02:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 02:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You could probably rig up a pretty cool wheelchair with camo and netting, and maybe equip the chair with machine guns and a flame-thrower. Not that machine guns and flame-throwers are as effective for hunting, I just think it would be cool to have a wheelchair that was so equipped. Thumbsup

Have you ever hunted with a flame thrower?

Well, I've never been to Louisana, so no. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-08-2012, 02:58 PM
(01-08-2012 02:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's not a matter of curiousity, tis a matter women not understanding how cool something like a weed is that goes higher than your house!

What's that got to do with being a woman? I'm a woman. I know lots of women who would love to see a weed grow higher that your house. In fact... I've done it. It's kind of cool.

I think it has more to do with people being programed to "like things a certain way"... don't know why that is. Not like it's hurting anyone.

I got pretty shitty looks from most of my male neighbors when I let some select weeds grow in a couple of out of the way areas of my yard.

Funnily enough, I told my chiropractor who lived on the opposite end of the block about my giant weed patch. She made a special trip down the alley to check it out. She was indeed impressed! Thumbsup

I'm tellin' ya; it's not a gender thing. It's all part of the evil conspiracy of conformity!!

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-08-2012, 03:03 PM
(01-08-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 02:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Have you ever hunted with a flame thrower?

Here's how I hunt. Sort of. Dodgy
[Image: Arrow-with-feet_540x405.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-08-2012, 03:05 PM
(01-08-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 02:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Have you ever hunted with a flame thrower?

I'm assumin' you've never shot possums from a moving truck either?

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-08-2012, 03:07 PM
(01-08-2012 03:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well, I've never been to Louisana, so no. No

I'm assumin' you've never shot possums from a moving truck either?

Drive by hunting....only in Cajun world Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
01-08-2012, 03:10 PM
(01-08-2012 03:07 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 03:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm assumin' you've never shot possums from a moving truck either?

Drive by hunting....only in Cajun world Smile

Heh, I bet y'all have never hunted cottonmouths in chest deep water with a machete either, eh?

Now, that's some fun!

01-08-2012, 03:12 PM
(01-08-2012 03:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 03:07 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Drive by hunting....only in Cajun world Smile

Heh, I bet y'all have never hunted cottonmouths in chest deep water with a machete either, eh?

Now, that's some fun!

Nope, I grew up in the city we do not have such critters! I can tell you though that anytime somebody here sees a snake it's "poisonous" Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
(01-08-2012 03:12 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 03:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heh, I bet y'all have never hunted cottonmouths in chest deep water with a machete either, eh?

Now, that's some fun!

Nope, I grew up in the city we do not have such critters! I can tell you though that anytime somebody here sees a snake it's "poisonous" Smile

I caught a garter snake (ribbon snake) in my yard last summer. I let my son hold it.

I was educated early on which animals are dangerous and which aren't, so I'm going to do the same. I love nature and have a great appreciation for it, so I want to pass that along to my kids.

On the contrary side, though, I do/have needlessly killed critters for no reason.