My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 05:31 AM
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Anyone seen this yet?

Other than the one episode where all the characters had their whole personalities re-writen for the day to take a stab at science it's a pretty cool show. Full of colourful shiny things which are cute and such :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Oh, that explains it.

Quote:TTA forum's resident nutcase

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
27-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I actually enjoy the show, I think it's cute... maybe I just have a thing for vector animation because I also like powerpuff girls.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
27-07-2011, 02:38 PM
I've never watched the new one, big fan of the original show. I know Ebile Kittae loves the new one. I tend to avoid remakes of 80s shows after bombs like strawberry shortcake. Don't mess with my childhood =p Though I actually am interested in the new Thundercats and would probably enjoy this new take on My Little Ponies. Rainbow Bright (Ribbon Fighter) is the best Japanese flop turned American success, so much better than Speed Racer (Mach GoGoGo). I've not really liked most of the remakes that have come about. The new direction of children's cartoons tends to bother me. Not to say I haven't found good ones still.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
27-07-2011, 06:09 PM
[Image: 1311743211.cetaceaphile_princess_rarity.png]

I drew what Rarity would look like if she was princess :3

27-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah, a couple of my friends wouldn't stop annoying me til I tried it out. Then I ended up watching it all.

It's pretty damn awesome I must admit, my favorite is Pinkie Pie, theirs is Rainbow Dash. I really hope I see MLP:FiM cosplayers at Otakon, that would make me sooooo happy!

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
27-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh God, now I'm gonna have to watch this. My greatest fear is that I'll like it.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
06-08-2011, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 08:57 PM by FSM_scot.)
What's the deal with this show? The only time ive read about people discussing it is on the Internet. Is it a joke I dont quite get?. If that's the case could someone please explain it to me?.
As it's a reboot has it been changed from a kids show into something that adults can get into?
07-08-2011, 03:06 PM
(06-08-2011 08:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  What's the deal with this show? The only time ive read about people discussing it is on the Internet. Is it a joke I dont quite get?. If that's the case could someone please explain it to me?.
As it's a reboot has it been changed from a kids show into something that adults can get into?

It's not a joke, people genuinely like the show. The animation is awesome and the storylines are pretty cute and genuine without coming across as patronizing.

Here is a link to the shows, give yourself some time to watch it, you'll probably get engrossed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
19-08-2011, 05:36 PM
I watch it for the plot

[Image: 1313466798.cetaceaphile_earthmoon.png]

Anyone wondering if I like ponies the same way I like dolphins; no, but I do like cartoon ponies xD