My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I thought My Little Pony originally had a decent plot. Nowadays after the Japanese culture craze in the US people are more open to animated shows. US animations are also now focusing more on plot than in previous decades (even shows for the exceptionally young like wow wow wubbzy) Although the letter people was awesome.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2011, 10:19 PM
I thought it was cu...

<Door gets bashed in>

The Man Police: Stop right there! Finish that sentence and your membership will be revoked!

Me:...IT WAS CUTE!

The Man Police: Move in!

<Mike gets tackled, and the police confiscate his man-card>

Me: No!

The Man Police: Alright men, down the hall. I heard someone mention that they sit down while urinating. Man police, move out!

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
[+] 3 users Like Michael's post
25-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Don't worry, Mike. My Man Card is sponsored by Priness Luna's royal guard, and I'm sure they'd let you have one. It's made out of titanium though so you might need a heavier wallet.

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Before reading this thread I saw this about a week ago and it made me laugh. I didnt know there was an original lol.

Friendship Is Magic Bitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f9m4OYkCY

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-09-2011, 08:45 AM

Love the show, and there is also some rather high-quality fan art coming off of it, too. This, for example, is a personal favorite.
http://soundcloud.com/mistarleadguitar/something-broke
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Like Lilith mentioned, I'm in love with this show. xP I never actually had any of the ponies as a child, but always wanted them, and was very easily hooked on the show after watching a few episodes. Tongue So cute! Powerpuff Girls was my favourite cartoon EVER, so after hearing that Lauren Faust held the reigns on this, I had to check it out. Tongue So glad I did! <3

My deviantArt page was FIIILLLED with pony stuff a while ago (Equestria Daily's Newbie Artist Training Ground. I did like 20 of the days before my attention span said goodbye Tongue). I had a friend who was skilled in vector art draw my pony OC. It was the best day of my life. xP

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
19-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Oh man, I am SO happy that the new season started! I can't decide if the weekly wait to Doctor Who or MLP is more painful! Also, I now have a new view of the Hub itself and what they show: they show two different shows, MLP and not MLP, lol

I actually had Gen 1, maybe 2 MLPs as a kid, it happens when you have an older sister, despite the fact that I hated horses. And I know I saw those two movies, but I don't remember anything about them. Personalities were kinda bland back then, so glad that FiM came along!

Now to wait for Korra....

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
25-09-2011, 08:43 AM

Let's not get into Legend of Korra here. It deserves its own thread
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Yea, I've seen all the episodes so far and I quite like watching the show and I think the main thing that gets me hooked is the awesome community surrounding it.
30-12-2011, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 12:48 AM by MasterRottweiler.)
Hahaha, I didn't know that there was a thread about MLP:FiM, but yeah, I like the show very much, the plot is fine, the characters are hilarious and cute, and the fan comunity is awesome. Funny tip: if your Deviant Art account is pretty much dead, draw ponies, it will be swarmed by bronies. Tongue

[Image: brohoof1plz.png?1][Image: brohoof2plz.png?1]

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  50% gun play/40% magic/10% mele attacks kunoxian drive 0 82 18-07-2014 08:55 PM
Last Post: kunoxian drive
  my little pony {bleeping hillarious} kunoxian drive 11 1,266 29-10-2012 09:04 PM
Last Post: Near
  The Kids in Magic Underwear YankeeinParadise 1 289 23-09-2012 03:36 AM
Last Post: Leela