My Magical Prayer Rug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: My Magical Prayer Rug
(02-05-2014 10:21 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I've received one of those before. I just placed it in the trash.
Are you kidding? I've never seen anything like that that complex - that's a lot of money involved in that mailing - don't you think???

I'd save it for at least six months to see what I could do with it - look what this guy did, he made a decent story out of it. I got kind of anxious after having to open a couple of spoilers after the three needs, but give it a couple of weeks until I had a chance to think about it, maybe I would read the whole thing.

I am guessing this is a hoax

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: My Magical Prayer Rug
Why guess when it takes so little time to research the question?
"St. Matthew's Churches, formerly St. Matthew Publishing Inc., is an evangelical Christian ministry. It is primarily a mail-based ministry with an address in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with churches in New York and Houston. In 1999 St. Matthew Publishing Inc. reported $26.8 million in revenue. In 2007, it reportedly earned $6 million a month."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew's_Churches

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply