My Maine Coon Pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: My Maine Coon Pictures
Beautiful cat!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 06:15 PM
(19-12-2014 07:51 AM)nerwin Wrote:  I take it that a lot of people at TTA are cat people? Hehe..I love cats. Though I miss my dog.

Her name is Ziva. I named her after the character Ziva David from NCIS because she's a badass.

Here's a picture of her little over a month after picking her up from the breeder, let me tell you..she was not cheap. She's a purebred Maine Coon. The breeder was hesitant selling her because she knew she was going to be a beautiful cat and wanted her for shows, but she saw how me and my family really liked her and she was already climbing over us. The day we brought her home she was already playing with the toys we got her!

[Image: 6812106815_521962315d_z.jpg]

After a year

[Image: 8053524103_51cef65ced_c.jpg]

Yes, she plays with that big ball. She's basically a queen and that's actually how the label female maine coons.

[Image: 8367991207_98b3893c6b_c.jpg]

This was only relevant, had to share. Merry Mythmas!

[Image: 8264640452_2d7e1651e0_c.jpg]

This is my most latest picture of her. Did you know Maine Coons take around 5 years to reach fully grown? Typical house cats only take 1-2 years.

[Image: 14683463375_433a4b6a56_c.jpg]

Beautiful cat, always wanted a maine coon

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-12-2014, 06:35 PM
That cat has a great face!

Thanks for sharing - lots of animal nuts here.

If we don't hear something soon from Tartarus Sauce, someone should call 911 to check on him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Thanks everyone for all the awesome comments, I really appreciate them!

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
22-12-2014, 11:00 PM
OH MY GAWD SUCH A FLUFFY KITTY! Meow! Tarty wants to be your friend! Tarty loves you! Come play with Tarty!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-12-2014, 11:31 PM
(22-12-2014 11:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OH MY GAWD SUCH A FLUFFY KITTY! Meow! Tarty wants to be your friend! Tarty loves you! Come play with Tarty!

We were getting worried

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Gorgeous puss.
I had a monster cat like that for a while ... Humphrey ... he was bigger than a lot of dogs. Ha ... scared the crap out of quite a few dogs, as I recall. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post