My Mormon boyfriend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Re: RE: My Mormon boyfriend
(20-06-2014 06:55 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hey you guys I have something to say. Come closer. Closer. Good alright here I go

HUMANS ARE FUCKING MONKEYS! WANT TO KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE APES HAVE EVOLVED FROM CATARRHINI! LOOK UP AEGYPTOPITHECUS! IT IS PART OF THE FAMILY PROLIPITHECIDAE, WHICH IS A MEMBER OF CATARRHINI! I AM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING HUMANS AREN'T MONKEYS WHEN WE ARE! BECAUSE APES ARE MONKEYS AND HUMANS ARE APES! I DON'T GET WHY WE CAN ACCEPT BEING PRIMATES, HELL EVEN BEING CHORDATES(which we are in fact a part of both), BOTH WHICH ENCOMPASS GROUPS WE DON'T BELONG TOO, BUT THEN WHEN IT COMES TO MONKEYS WHICH WE ARE CLOSER TO THE GROUP APES THAN ANY OTHER GROUP YET WE ARE NOT THOSE! WE MAY NOT BE THE OLD WORLD MONKEYS YOU SEE TODAY, BUT OUR GROUP, THE APES, EVOLVED FROM THEM, AND ALL APES, INCLUDING HUMANS, ARE MONKEYS! YOU NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GROW OUT OF YOUR EVOLUTIONARY ANCESTORY, EVER!! I AM UPSET ALL OF YOU GUYS SAID WE ARE NOT MONKEYS!

Unsure

I am going to go hide in a corner and beat my self with the belt for yelling but you get my point. K thanx bye. Bechased

Watching plenty of AronRa eh?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: My Mormon boyfriend
(20-06-2014 10:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 06:55 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hey you guys I have something to say. Come closer. Closer. Good alright here I go

HUMANS ARE FUCKING MONKEYS! WANT TO KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE APES HAVE EVOLVED FROM CATARRHINI! LOOK UP AEGYPTOPITHECUS! IT IS PART OF THE FAMILY PROLIPITHECIDAE, WHICH IS A MEMBER OF CATARRHINI! I AM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING HUMANS AREN'T MONKEYS WHEN WE ARE! BECAUSE APES ARE MONKEYS AND HUMANS ARE APES! I DON'T GET WHY WE CAN ACCEPT BEING PRIMATES, HELL EVEN BEING CHORDATES(which we are in fact a part of both), BOTH WHICH ENCOMPASS GROUPS WE DON'T BELONG TOO, BUT THEN WHEN IT COMES TO MONKEYS WHICH WE ARE CLOSER TO THE GROUP APES THAN ANY OTHER GROUP YET WE ARE NOT THOSE! WE MAY NOT BE THE OLD WORLD MONKEYS YOU SEE TODAY, BUT OUR GROUP, THE APES, EVOLVED FROM THEM, AND ALL APES, INCLUDING HUMANS, ARE MONKEYS! YOU NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GROW OUT OF YOUR EVOLUTIONARY ANCESTORY, EVER!! I AM UPSET ALL OF YOU GUYS SAID WE ARE NOT MONKEYS!

Ook?

Terry Pratchett reference

In short, all apes are monkeys, including humans. We are not the monkeys we see today but instead we have evolved from extinct old world monkeys like aegyptopithecus. You never grow out of your evolutionary ancestory as well. Other wise we would not be many classifications that we are apart of, yet are further from apes than old world monkeys.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-06-2014, 10:52 AM
(20-06-2014 10:50 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Unsure

I am going to go hide in a corner and beat my self with the belt for yelling but you get my point. K thanx bye. Bechased

Watching plenty of AronRa eh?

Laugh out load Yeah i used to. I really came to the conclusion when I realized that we can be chordates, which is further from apes than monkeys, and we came from monkeys as well. Maybe I will make a post elaborating this subject.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-06-2014, 01:12 PM
(20-06-2014 10:50 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 10:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ook?

Terry Pratchett reference

In short, all apes are monkeys, including humans. We are not the monkeys we see today but instead we have evolved from extinct old world monkeys like aegyptopithecus. You never grow out of your evolutionary ancestory as well. Other wise we would not be many classifications that we are apart of, yet are further from apes than old world monkeys.

I learned feom my biology/anthropology class that monkeys have tails and apes do not.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
20-06-2014, 02:04 PM
(20-06-2014 01:12 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 10:50 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  In short, all apes are monkeys, including humans. We are not the monkeys we see today but instead we have evolved from extinct old world monkeys like aegyptopithecus. You never grow out of your evolutionary ancestory as well. Other wise we would not be many classifications that we are apart of, yet are further from apes than old world monkeys.

I learned feom my biology/anthropology class that monkeys have tails and apes do not.

Yeah but that is one trait. All catarrhini

have nostrils which face downwards.

Catarrhines also never have prehensile tails,

and have flat fingernails and toenails,

a tubular ectotympanic (ear bone)

so neither of them have prehensile tails, even though old world monkeys have tails, they are not prehensile. Apes lacking tails means they have no prehensile tails.

So yes they are separated, but apes have evolved form monkeys (as I said look up aegyptopithecus, and also look up proconsul and ape with monkey traits.)

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Is it true that these people dont dance?

Because we can dance when we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends dont dance
and if they dont dance
then they aint no friends of mine

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 5 users Like The Germans are coming's post
20-06-2014, 03:05 PM
(20-06-2014 02:54 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Is it true that these people dont dance?

Because we can dance when we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends dont dance
and if they dont dance
then they aint no friends of mine

20-06-2014, 08:17 PM
If I had a monkey, I would name him darwin like on the wild thornberries.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-06-2014, 07:45 AM
I am skeptical that there is any factual content in the OP. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-06-2014, 10:21 AM
(21-06-2014 07:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  I am skeptical that there is any factual content in the OP. Drinking Beverage

Mmmyes... Consider one post.

Then again, maybe her Mormon boyfriend has forbidden her further association with atheist material. And so ... maybe .... it just takes her a little more time than it would take me, to throw all his shit out onto the lawn. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein