My Mormon boyfriend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: My Mormon boyfriend
(20-06-2014 02:54 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Is it true that these people dont dance?

Because we can dance when we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends dont dance
and if they dont dance
then they aint no friends of mine

S,S,S,S,S,A,A,A,A,A,F,F,F,F,F,E,E,E,E,E,T,T,T,T,T,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y...

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
23-06-2014, 10:56 PM
(19-06-2014 10:05 PM)Elenambass Wrote:  He was moving my car, my iphone was inside and my Bluetooth picked up latest show (the fossil show) I was listening to. He nearly had a heart attack when he heard about the Unholy Trinity Tour. Then he spent the rest of the day blasting me with questions such as "Do you really think you are coming from a monkey?" and "Aren't you concerned that you will burn in hell?"
I never mock his magic underwear beliefs and it was very annoying to hear him bitching about it for hours. He is not willing to hear any arguments so I tuned him out.
He is saying that the earth is 6,000 years old meanwhile he is burning fossil fuel in his not so fuel efficient car.
On the bright side, he is now looking to buying an EV after witnessing how much better gas mileage my car gets.
My dream is that we will move away from fossil fuel and legalize pot. So then we don't need to buy any more oil from Middle East and people don't need to get on other drugs. Then they can't have us by our balls because they can supply oil and drugs to the states because we don't need them anymore.

Please ask your Bo' to please explain the 3 Nephites and also, ask if he's ever read the D&C in chronological order...? Point out that there is no logic in the chronologic of this book.

Then, honk a fatty and watch him squirm,,,,Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2014, 11:00 PM
(21-06-2014 11:03 AM)therealJim Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 02:54 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Is it true that these people dont dance?

Because we can dance when we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends dont dance
and if they dont dance
then they aint no friends of mine

S,S,S,S,S,A,A,A,A,A,F,F,F,F,F,E,E,E,E,E,T,T,T,T,T,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y...

I was sure I'd completely forgotten this dumb song, I was wrong. No
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-06-2014, 09:10 PM
(23-06-2014 10:56 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 10:05 PM)Elenambass Wrote:  He was moving my car, my iphone was inside and my Bluetooth picked up latest show (the fossil show) I was listening to. He nearly had a heart attack when he heard about the Unholy Trinity Tour. Then he spent the rest of the day blasting me with questions such as "Do you really think you are coming from a monkey?" and "Aren't you concerned that you will burn in hell?"
I never mock his magic underwear beliefs and it was very annoying to hear him bitching about it for hours. He is not willing to hear any arguments so I tuned him out.
He is saying that the earth is 6,000 years old meanwhile he is burning fossil fuel in his not so fuel efficient car.
On the bright side, he is now looking to buying an EV after witnessing how much better gas mileage my car gets.
My dream is that we will move away from fossil fuel and legalize pot. So then we don't need to buy any more oil from Middle East and people don't need to get on other drugs. Then they can't have us by our balls because they can supply oil and drugs to the states because we don't need them anymore.

Please ask your Bo' to please explain the 3 Nephites and also, ask if he's ever read the D&C in chronological order...? Point out that there is no logic in the chronologic of this book.

Then, honk a fatty and watch him squirm,,,,Thumbsup

Don't bother - the OP is a drive-by liar. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-06-2014, 01:08 AM
(20-06-2014 06:55 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hey you guys I have something to say. Come closer. Closer. Good alright here I go

HUMANS ARE FUCKING MONKEYS! WANT TO KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE APES HAVE EVOLVED FROM CATARRHINI! LOOK UP AEGYPTOPITHECUS! IT IS PART OF THE FAMILY PROLIPITHECIDAE, WHICH IS A MEMBER OF CATARRHINI! I AM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING HUMANS AREN'T MONKEYS WHEN WE ARE! BECAUSE APES ARE MONKEYS AND HUMANS ARE APES! I DON'T GET WHY WE CAN ACCEPT BEING PRIMATES, HELL EVEN BEING CHORDATES(which we are in fact a part of both), BOTH WHICH ENCOMPASS GROUPS WE DON'T BELONG TOO, BUT THEN WHEN IT COMES TO MONKEYS WHICH WE ARE CLOSER TO THE GROUP APES THAN ANY OTHER GROUP YET WE ARE NOT THOSE! WE MAY NOT BE THE OLD WORLD MONKEYS YOU SEE TODAY, BUT OUR GROUP, THE APES, EVOLVED FROM THEM, AND ALL APES, INCLUDING HUMANS, ARE MONKEYS! YOU NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GROW OUT OF YOUR EVOLUTIONARY ANCESTORY, EVER!! I AM UPSET ALL OF YOU GUYS SAID WE ARE NOT MONKEYS!

Unsure

I am going to go hide in a corner and beat my self with the belt for yelling but you get my point. K thanx bye. Bechased

What he said.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Wait a minute here. We came from apes? My mom told me I came from snips and snails and puppy-dogs' tails Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Doubting Thomas's post
25-06-2014, 10:18 PM
(20-06-2014 10:20 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 10:14 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  So, a common ancestor then? Thumbsup

Yes and no. Are we a common ancestor to vertebrates or are we vertebrates?

That doesn't even follow. Consider

We are not monkeys; we have a common ancestor with monkeys.

25-06-2014, 10:19 PM
(20-06-2014 02:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 01:12 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I learned feom my biology/anthropology class that monkeys have tails and apes do not.

Yeah but that is one trait. All catarrhini

have nostrils which face downwards.

Catarrhines also never have prehensile tails,

and have flat fingernails and toenails,

a tubular ectotympanic (ear bone)

so neither of them have prehensile tails, even though old world monkeys have tails, they are not prehensile. Apes lacking tails means they have no prehensile tails.

So yes they are separated, but apes have evolved form monkeys (as I said look up aegyptopithecus, and also look up proconsul and ape with monkey traits.)

No. Apes and monkeys have a common ancestor.

25-06-2014, 10:24 PM
(25-06-2014 10:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 10:20 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yes and no. Are we a common ancestor to vertebrates or are we vertebrates?

That doesn't even follow. Consider

We are not monkeys; we have a common ancestor with monkeys.

No we are. No different then we are vertebrates. You never grow out of your evolutionary ancestry. We do however share common ancestors with the monkeys today. The problem is that when I say monkey people think of this:

[Image: olivebaboon2.jpg]

When in reality it was this:

[Image: p14_L.gif]

Also proconsul, was it forgotten? I mean it is an ape with the traits of a monkey. How can one not have evolved from any form of monkey and have the exact same traits, and those traits match that of monkeys to a T?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Haha,
that is good advice but I dumped him yesterday after I caught him cheating. I told him that according to him I am supposed to be the amoral one.
Good riddance!
[+] 3 users Like Elenambass's post