My N. Korea Conspiracy theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 09:19 PM
My N. Korea Conspiracy theory
We have been at odds with N. Korea for many many years.

They have repeatedly openly stated their desire to commit to a full scale nuclear war
I am perhaps about half serious about this one.

With our country with them to winner, nuking our country and our cities to ashes as they claim our land after killing every one of us. They made commercials about it in the past before. We have been at war against them in the past. We support their enemies from the south.

Now, I highly doubt that N Korea can possibly had hacked into Sony's Computers and did as much damage as Sony claims has been done. I really REALLY doubt that they have anywhere near the technology or computer know how to be able to do such a thing. My evidence for this is so.

1. They have had heavy sanctions against them for decades.
2. All documentaries of them show that they are indeed behind on technology. From cars to computers. I remember one documentary showing a woman completely mesmerized by a touch screen Ipad, Never having even seen something like it before. Not to mention that another part had shown a guy completly amazed by a portable music playing device that could play music only you could hear with the headhphones. The end of that particular part had the voice over of the documentary speaker saying that a metal song came on and scared the crap out of the poor guy since he had never heard such music before.

3. It's North freaking Korea for craps sake! Pretty much everyone knows that a lot of their technology is still logged back into the 80's.

Now, what does it all mean? Well, if they could not possibly had been behind it, then why blame them? Well, as I mentioned above, that is plenty good reason really. Plus, with the entirety of Korea as our ally and our number 1 nuclear threat gone, the world and us would be much safer!

Here is something else to consider that is just speculation from me that I think is entirely possible.

We have hollywood create a incredibly offensive movie that will be funny for us to watch and incrediblly offensive to them! This will be a fake movie and all we need is a trailer, some paid off actors to pretend they made the movie, Or I guess they could had just made it...who knows? There is absolutely no evidence that the film actually exists beyond what could easily be a "faked trailer and maybe some clips".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intervi...14_film%29

We get Them pissed off at us for making a film about assassinating their divine leader!

They get pissed off at us and tell us to stop the video or there would be "dire" consequences. We continued to push toward the release date and the big giant sony hack happened. Sony, the group that made the film!

Now, this stuff is happening.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-skippi...10914.html

http://news.yahoo.com/us-urges-n-korea-c...01687.html

https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-inter...ector.html

With the Sony hack, we can ask money from them for something they did not do. Provoking them into doing something. N.Korea has stated it did not do the crimes it is accused of and had asked to join the United States in an investigation to find the real culprit. If the U.S declined then there would be dire consequences!

Oh course we are going to decline.
Source.
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/n-korea-pro...33200.html

So, we are knocking out their Internet, Demanding tons of money for compensation for crimes they did not commit, ontop of that, declining their bid for a joint probe, Shutting off their internet "somehow", and using this to put further pressure onto them for the crimes against humanity the country has committed over the years and more and more pressure is going to keep building from this I imagine.

Then we just keep piling it on until they do something stupid. Something that would give permission from not only the U.N, but Senate, American people etc, to go to war with them and take them out with enough justifiable reasons and false evidence of crimes they committed to keep China out of our war as we and South Korea march in, Assassinate Kim Jong Un for real! Then take over as South Korea unites Korea into one glorious land and we have a massive armed forces taking up permanent residence as we prepare a very strategical military base of operations in the event that China or russia should ever try anything funny.

Well that is about all I got. Hair Brained and Convoluted with Evidence based on speculation and Possibilities.

What you think? You think we could be framing N.Korea to take em out and set up a Defensive base in the even Russia or China might try something?

I mean, Russia be all invadin Ukrain and China still doing shady shit and all yo dawg like, they be sitting there doin something bad all up in that hood there yo! We gotz ta protect our stuff by settin up a base near there hood yo.

.....ok....that was like uber lame...please ignore that last paragraph.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: My N. Korea Conspiracy theory
Yep. We'll all be fucked in 2015.

Truth seeker.
22-12-2014, 10:52 PM
If they didn't they had the help of Chinese hackers to do it. Not saying that the Chinese government was behind it but there are many, many businesses in China that are owned by NK and they could probably get the talent if they wanted to. Having been to a couple in Shanghai earlier this year, I have seen some of these places firsthand.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Don't forget additions of paying of normally known critics to make fake movie reviews of the film as well.

I haven't thought much world fear has been caused by them. Really just the well-being of many Koreans in both Koreas stem to benefit.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Well, it seems they really DID make the movie....my theory still stands for the rest of it though.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-12-2014, 07:21 AM
(22-12-2014 09:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  With our country with them to winner,

Huh I thought your country was Norway or something?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2014, 09:29 AM
(26-12-2014 07:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 09:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  With our country with them to winner,

Huh I thought your country was Norway or something?

That sounds like another conspiracy to me

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."