My Netflix Adventures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: My Netflix Adventures
Check out a movie called 'The Hunt.' It's danish and very thought provoking. That's all I'll say.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
23-02-2015, 09:08 PM
(23-02-2015 08:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Check out a movie called 'The Hunt.' It's danish and very thought provoking. That's all I'll say.

Will look for it tonight.

It's not gross or anything tho? I tried to watch Walking Dead and gave up when I actualy ran to the bathroom to vomit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Ooooh The Hunt is sooooooo good. It's nothing like you're thinking moms. Watch it Yes

I think Ato made a good move not describing the movie also. Don't read the netflix blip, don't watch a trailer, just push play and enjoy Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-02-2015, 09:30 PM
(23-02-2015 09:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ooooh The Hunt is sooooooo good. It's nothing like you're thinking moms. Watch it Yes

I think Ato made a good move not describing the movie also. Don't read the netflix blip, don't watch a trailer, just push play and enjoy Wink

Hey, as long as its not gross I'll be happy to watch it.

I just can't do gratuitous murder, slasher shit.

I need something to watch tonight anyway. Starting Friday I'm all about Kevin Spacey. Heart

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Me too, moms!! I'm so excited! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-02-2015, 11:43 PM
(21-02-2015 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sorry sweetie Heart

The movie was called Grabbers

Thanks. That looks like fun. I'll look out for it on the next long flight.

:thumbs up:

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 11:57 PM
(23-02-2015 09:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ooooh The Hunt is sooooooo good. It's nothing like you're thinking moms. Watch it Yes

Ok, watched it. Suddenly, I recalled reading something about it. Smile

I really liked it. Smile

24-02-2015, 04:11 PM
(23-02-2015 11:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Ok, watched it. Suddenly, I recalled reading something about it. Smile

I really liked it. Smile
I really really was shocked by the movie. Rarely do I ever stop and contain myself during a film. It was ridiculously good. The emotion. The depth of the main character. It really got me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-02-2015, 04:50 PM
What should I watch tonight??

Uptown Girls

Or

Chef

Or

Frida?

24-02-2015, 04:50 PM
(24-02-2015 04:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 11:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ok, watched it. Suddenly, I recalled reading something about it. Smile

I really liked it. Smile
I really really was shocked by the movie. Rarely do I ever stop and contain myself during a film. It was ridiculously good. The emotion. The depth of the main character. It really got me.

It was also a really great lesson on how something like this can get totally out of hand, and how an accusation like that can completely ruin a person's life. How easy it is to get sucked into a lie like that. How careful you must be when questioning a child who may have been lying.

That teacher automatically telling all of the other teachers and parents about the accusation as if it were fact had me fuming. The way that little girl was interrogated and fed her answers had me screaming at the tv. When the little girl tried to admit to her mother that she made it all up, and the mom just says "no, honey. This DID happen". Angry

Moms, if you need anything for tonight, try The One I Love. It's... Hard to explain. A romantic comedy with a dark twist.