My New Base of Operations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: My New Base of Operations
Of all the people here I was the first one to give you a +1 rep, I was the only one that actually went to your site, read everything and then I was polite and had a nice calm debate with you, pretty intelligent one I would think, since the rest just considered you crazy and retarded. I was the only one that actually defended you on our forum.

And you mentioned me how, where and when?

TsTsTs...

Smile

P.S.

I'm impressed how good you have described TTA, thank you.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
16-03-2012, 11:23 AM
(15-03-2012 05:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 11:50 AM)kineo Wrote:  I imagine that you think I'm angry or something. That's not the case, I just think that the picture is distasteful and flagrant. I don't expect anything else from you when talking about atheists, but it's still dishonest. The article doesn't have to match the picture (I know that the picture has nothing to do with the article because I did read the copy) for the picture to send a message. What that picture you're suggesting that she's a bad mother because she's an atheist- and that's intentionally offensive.

Your site, do whatever you want but you posted here about your site and I'm giving you a bit of criticism that I know you'll ignore. The rest of the site looks great, and your wife is an incredible painter! But, that picture should either be moved or removed- because you are suggesting that JL Momma is a bad mother, whether you intend to or not (I think it's intentional), and there's absolutely no justification for that message.

The article has nothing to do with JL momma being a bad momma. It has to do with her being a bad kid.

I hate having to explain a joke to the concrete-minded.

Like I said, the article and the picture don't match but it still carries that message. I read the article and though I disagree completely with it- it's not the article that I take issue with. And if the article is about JL being a bad kid herself, why do you have a picture of an adult giving a child alcohol and a cig? Completely different message. Even as a joke it doesn't make sense. But whatever, I guess it's a pointless argument. I don't even see the article up anymore, at least not on the home page.
21-03-2012, 05:12 PM
"My New Base of Operations"

The first thing that came to mind was, "oh really, did he move over to a base in reality" ?

"The Veriducian", indeed. Talk about self-annointed. My my, if he doesn't say so himself . Like anyone would call their website -
Wackytown.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2012, 05:59 PM
(21-03-2012 05:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "My New Base of Operations"

The first thing that came to mind was, "oh really, did he move over to a base in reality" ?

"The Veriducian", indeed. Talk about self-annointed. My my, if he doesn't say so himself . Like anyone would call their website -
Wackytown.

Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

http://veridicanism.com/

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Eternal's post
21-03-2012, 08:15 PM
(21-03-2012 05:59 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

Exactly.
What is truely amazing is that he thinks he has something to offer, or something different, or unique, or intelligent. He lives in an egomaniacal delusional state. I feel sorry for the wife, and the kids. At some point they will want out. THAT will be scarry. I'm sure he actually thinks he is on a mission.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2012, 09:29 PM
(21-03-2012 05:59 PM)Eternal Wrote:  
(21-03-2012 05:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "My New Base of Operations"

Wackytown.

Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

As funny as that was, don't you think it was a bit harsh. I felt bad for laughing afterwords knowing this egor fellow would read it (hypocritical i know). As crazy as veridicanism sounds shouldn't the vitriolic character assassinations be toned down a bit? I know you didn't write it, but saying it was accurate is condoning this kinda of brutish language. Hopefully I don't get vilified for this
[+] 1 user Likes Indian's post
21-03-2012, 10:09 PM
(21-03-2012 09:29 PM)Indian Wrote:  As funny as that was, don't you think it was a bit harsh. I felt bad for laughing afterwords knowing this egor fellow would read it (hypocritical i know). As crazy as veridicanism sounds shouldn't the vitriolic character assassinations be toned down a bit? I know you didn't write it, but saying it was accurate is condoning this kinda of brutish language. Hopefully I don't get vilified for this

The thing is, it IS accurate. Obviously you've not been here long enough to have read through his threads. Have you been to the web sites ? Read through the
"(he who must not be named)'s proof of god." thread. It is SO full of BS, and nonsense, he asks for whatever he gets.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2012, 10:14 PM
(21-03-2012 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-03-2012 09:29 PM)Indian Wrote:  As funny as that was, don't you think it was a bit harsh. I felt bad for laughing afterwords knowing this egor fellow would read it (hypocritical i know). As crazy as veridicanism sounds shouldn't the vitriolic character assassinations be toned down a bit? I know you didn't write it, but saying it was accurate is condoning this kinda of brutish language. Hopefully I don't get vilified for this

The thing is, it IS accurate. Obviously you've not been here long enough to have read through his threads. Have you been to the web sites ? Read through the
"(he who must not be named)'s proof of god." thread. It is SO full of BS, and nonsense, he asks for whatever he gets.

The only problem, though, is Egor relishes any abuse that atheists bombard him with because it makes him more like the Almighty Veridica. So we've given him another jewel for his heavenly crown.Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-03-2012, 11:21 PM

Laughing at it and telling everyone how you laughed at it is no different than writing it yourself. You're such a coward ("hopefully, I don't get vilified for this").

See, I can deal with bullies. What I can't deal with is the crowd that forms around them and encourages them without the balls to step in and do the ass-kicking themselves. There's no way to fight you; there's way too many of you.

The people at Raving Atheist who worship me enough to spend their free time doing that sort of thing don't bother me. You bother me.

And you really should be careful. That little thing you put in parentheses ("hypocritical, i know."). You probably think you wrote that with your own mind and free will, but you didn't. Had you not wrote that; I would not have wrote this.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 03:13 AM
(21-03-2012 05:59 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

Zues damn it....... ya beat me to it.... Big Grin

I disagree with its accuracy, for instance not once does it mention gusset-sniffing crotch pheasant............ Dodgy

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post