My New Base of Operations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: My New Base of Operations
(21-03-2012 11:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-03-2012 09:29 PM)Indian Wrote:  As funny as that was, don't you think it was a bit harsh. I felt bad for laughing afterwords knowing this egor fellow would read it (hypocritical i know). As crazy as veridicanism sounds shouldn't the vitriolic character assassinations be toned down a bit? I know you didn't write it, but saying it was accurate is condoning this kinda of brutish language. Hopefully I don't get vilified for this

Laughing at it and telling everyone how you laughed at it is no different than writing it yourself. You're such a coward ("hopefully, I don't get vilified for this").

See, I can deal with bullies. What I can't deal with is the crowd that forms around them and encourages them without the balls to step in and do the ass-kicking themselves. There's no way to fight you; there's way too many of you.

The people at Raving Atheist who worship me enough to spend their free time doing that sort of thing don't bother me. You bother me.

And you really should be careful. That little thing you put in parentheses ("hypocritical, i know."). You probably think you wrote that with your own mind and free will, but you didn't. Had you not wrote that; I would not have wrote this.

Uhhh lol calm down there, it was funny. Im not going to deny laughing when it had some pretty funny insults. Also I haven't been here long enough to do this "ass kicking" by myself, since I have no knowledge of your apparent stupidity. Next time you start some cavalier rant about absolutely nothing make sure you consider who you are trying to lambast.

And I didn't write it with my own mind and free will? Rather than being an ambiguous dumbass why don't you elucidate further. it will make you look more intelligent, I promise
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Indian's post
22-03-2012, 09:52 AM

(21-03-2012 05:59 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

http://veridicanism.com/

gOD DAMNIT, cHRIST COCK SUCKING, mARY ASS FUCKING, hOLY SPIRIT FISTING mutha fucker!!!! (now that i have laid the Kryponite, i know he wont talk to me directly)

Who's gonna come clean the coffee off my flat screen monitor now? My quiet office was disrupted with a loud cough/spit laugh sound once i read that website. BEYOND Funny!!! Simply brilliant!

I think the author of that website DID, however, miss one little point. The reason he's found employment in a 'Special Needs/Mentally Insane' wing of a medical establishment is to find CONVERTS to his religion! Dont underestimate the desperate NEED of these self-important-talking directly to god-on a special mission types. David Koresh was NOT surrounded by MENSA members, mind you. NOPE! He had folks that made gullible people look sane by comparison. Only out of morbid curiosity did i wander into this thread about Captian Crazy. I was wondering if i was the only one, weeks ago, that was calling out the insanity. I see that you guys have done me proud.

In all honesty, i think He and his ilk are the dangerous breed of Religious nuttery that are a determent to society and those around them. His type of fanaticism almost always ends with a 'Stand off', ATF and news footage.

Guys be careful when dealing with this live grenade. He is PROUD to be a live grenade, which is what makes him dangerous.

Now, back to the mental image of jESUS giving me a reach around!

Denicio
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
22-03-2012, 10:08 AM
(21-03-2012 05:59 PM)Eternal Wrote:  
(21-03-2012 05:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "My New Base of Operations"

The first thing that came to mind was, "oh really, did he move over to a base in reality" ?

"The Veriducian", indeed. Talk about self-annointed. My my, if he doesn't say so himself . Like anyone would call their website -
Wackytown.

Someone showed me this parody. I thought it was pretty accurate.

http://veridicanism.com/

It's a bit too bitter for my humor- but some of it is right on the money.
23-03-2012, 12:34 PM

Great. Now this forum is starting to sound a lot like Raving Atheist.
23-03-2012, 12:37 PM
(23-03-2012 12:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Great. Now this forum is starting to sound a lot like Raving Atheist.

Not the forum. Just a few characters.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-03-2012, 12:38 PM
(23-03-2012 12:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Great. Now this forum is starting to sound a lot like Raving Atheist.

He's got a point people.

My own opinion is that we are all better than to attack someone for having different beliefs, however strange they may seem to us.

Just gonna point out that apart from the occasional blip Egor has been civil enough with us, I think he deserves the same respect back.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Yes unfortunately there is no rule against profanity.
It's up to the users discretion.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe words are only ever used for emphasis and have only the power we give them. I think that's why people who swear a lot like myself feel that swearing is rather inconsequential. It's the message being sent not he words within.

Is it the potty mouths that is bothersome or the subject?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 12:40 PM

Nah. You're just hearing stuff like a Christian. Tongue

Insults and criticisms and hostility is how atheists show affection. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 12:42 PM
(23-03-2012 12:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes unfortunately there is no rule against profanity.
It's up to the users discretion.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe words are only ever used for emphasis and have only the power we give them. I think that's why people who swear a lot like myself feel that swearing is rather inconsequential. It's the message being sent not he words within.

Is it the potty mouths that is bothersome or the subject?

I think it's just more of the ad hominems... not that Egor hasn't participated... and, not that I haven't participated...

But, I know how frustrating a disagreement/debate can be when the ad homs start flying.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-03-2012, 12:43 PM

(23-03-2012 12:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

He's got a point people.

My own opinion is that we are all better than to attack someone for having different beliefs, however strange they may seem to us.

Just gonna point out that apart from the occasional blip Egor has been civil enough with us, I think he deserves the same respect back.

Sorry, did you say Egor Civil?
You've clearly missed some threads. I dare you to post something about someone close to you dying and display anger twords god. He'll be there with bells on.

Nah, raving atheist bans folks. Egor is just a fool.
I love his conspiracy talk of Atheists unability to type jESUS's name with a capitol letter. As if we intentionally or unintentionally do it. Once he brought attention to it...i now make SURE i fuck it up for him. My little gift to him.

We've all seen Egor for who he truly is...he might be playing nice now, but dont let that fool you. He's gonna smack you down!!