My New Base of Operations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: My New Base of Operations
(23-03-2012 12:43 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Sorry, did you say Egor Civil?
You've clearly missed some threads. I dare you to post something about someone close to you dying and display anger twords god. He'll be there with bells on.

Nah, raving atheist bans folks. Egor is just a fool.
I love his conspiracy talk of Atheists unability to type jESUS's name with a capitol letter. As if we intentionally or unintentionally do it. Once he brought attention to it...i now make SURE i fuck it up for him. My little gift to him.

We've all seen Egor for who he truly is...he might be playing nice now, but dont let that fool you. He's gonna smack you down!!

Yeah I said civil. Blunt, but generally civil.

With the threads on bereavement I agree he's been out of line. But he's been attacked for that on those threads so as I see it it's been dealt with. I'm not gonna hold a grudge against every person who makes a post I disagree with. I'll have a go at them there and then and move on. Why can't everyone else?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 12:59 PM

(23-03-2012 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:43 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Sorry, did you say Egor Civil?
You've clearly missed some threads. I dare you to post something about someone close to you dying and display anger twords god. He'll be there with bells on.

Nah, raving atheist bans folks. Egor is just a fool.
I love his conspiracy talk of Atheists inability to type jESUS's name with a capitol letter. As if we intentionally or unintentionally do it. Once he brought attention to it...i now make SURE i fuck it up for him. My little gift to him.

We've all seen Egor for who he truly is...he might be playing nice now, but dont let that fool you. He's gonna smack you down!!

Yeah I said civil. Blunt, but generally civil.

With the threads on bereavement I agree he's been out of line. But he's been attacked for that on those threads so as I see it it's been dealt with. I'm not gonna hold a grudge against every person who makes a post I disagree with. I'll have a go at them there and then and move on. Why can't everyone else?

Well, the second i start to give in...he starts to Evangelize. So as i stated before he comes across as a Zoot Suit Jehovah's Wittiness.

Debate..i love it.
Being sold snake oil as a response to honest discussion, no thank you.

I simply see a pattern and can see where it leads. So i simply ignore him now.
I checked my "Groucho Marx" in my last big post to him and spoke to him like a human. He chided back in his egor way..so thats that.

Respect is earned and he'd done NOTHING to earn it.
Smacking down the bereaved and proselytizing his brand of dogma is his method. I simply say things TO him that keep him (hopefully) from responding to me. I know he considers uncapitolizing jESUS, hOLY gHOST and gOD krytonite...so i make sure i spread it around! I generally dont cuss that much, normally. But i punctuated the earlier post to send him packing! Childish? You bet..and it did not work either. Oh well. I'll just simply ignore the poor bugger.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 03:27 PM
(23-03-2012 12:43 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Nah, raving atheist bans folks. Egor is just a fool.

Nope they don't, and being an idiot is the least of his faults.

On this forum,you cannot comprehend the level of abuse Eddy deserves.

Sadly, I am not allowed to engage properly with the disgusting little pervert.

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
23-03-2012, 04:03 PM
(23-03-2012 03:27 PM)Sol Wrote:  Sadly, I am not allowed to engage properly with the disgusting little pervert.

Who by? Sol it grates me a bit that you keep going on about this "having to pussy foot around" business. No one's telling you to keep quiet. But if you expect us all to cheer or not to chirp you then... well it's the flip side of the coin yeah? Free speech and all.
23-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I dunno Dog, I hear tell that I am the great killer of free speech. Maybe my very presence is enough to zipper people up?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 07:12 PM
(23-03-2012 06:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I dunno Dog, I hear tell that I am the great killer of free speech. Maybe my very presence is enough to zipper people up?

Would you prefer we zipper down?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Mostly I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse. But if that's not gonna happen how's about a pie with some ice cream, my fucking head is killing me tonight.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 07:16 PM
(23-03-2012 07:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Mostly I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse. But if that's not gonna happen how's about a pie with some ice cream, my fucking head is killing me tonight.

I've got some good stuff that could help out.
Just sayin'...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-03-2012, 09:45 PM

(23-03-2012 12:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes unfortunately there is no rule against profanity.
It's up to the users discretion.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe words are only ever used for emphasis and have only the power we give them. I think that's why people who swear a lot like myself feel that swearing is rather inconsequential. It's the message being sent not he words within.

Is it the potty mouths that is bothersome or the subject?

That's fine. Don't moderate. Raving Atheist doesn't moderate either. Of course, they have like 4 people that participate in that forum, and two of them are the same person. Most people like hot but civil discourse. Swearing in context is okay. Swearing just to swear makes the forum look, well, unmoderated.

For the headache: tylenol and caffine, no computer screens, a good video and definitely the pie and ice cream. Get well soon.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
24-03-2012, 02:57 AM
(23-03-2012 09:45 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's fine. Don't moderate. Raving Atheist doesn't moderate either. Of course, they have like 4 people that participate in that forum, and two of them are the same person. Most people like hot but civil discourse. Swearing in context is okay. Swearing just to swear makes the forum look, well, unmoderated.
It's better not to mod IMO. Especially swearing. Even if it seems unjustified. That way we know that whatever people say, at least they're not saying it just to fit in. I don't need people to fake politeness if they're really not wanting to be polite. And anyway hardly any of us see swearing as a bad thing Tongue Helps blow off the steam. The fact that you do find civil discourse here is because we're adults and we know how to be nice to each other, not because of some rules imposed on us like we were a bunch of kids. And when an adult does need to let go, it's because in his/her considered opinion his/her opponent is a total asswipe - I don't see that there's any need to mod that Tongue