My New Base of Operations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: My New Base of Operations
(23-03-2012 04:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 03:27 PM)Sol Wrote:  Sadly, I am not allowed to engage properly with the disgusting little pervert.

Who by? Sol it grates me a bit that you keep going on about this "having to pussy foot around" business. No one's telling you to keep quiet. But if you expect us all to cheer or not to chirp you then... well it's the flip side of the coin yeah? Free speech and all.

Well excuse me all to fuck, if my constant high pitched whining and complaining gets on your sodding nerves.
I will of course stop the incessant moaning if it is curtailing your enjoyment in any way.

I would hate to piss anyone off by inadvertently expressing a fucking opinion.....

Perhaps I should rephrase the sentence you found irksome......

I cannot engage with the fucking cum-chugging knob jockey because the fucked up gusset sniffing shartstain doesn't want to............

Is that any fucking better ?

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
24-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Moderating swearing simply in the idea of making a conversation civil often backfires on serious conversation. Just listen to Sol. When people see things being stopped and halted and regulated they give up on what they want to say on the matter.

It's hard to make your statements when you feel they are pointless, which is part of why many respect the people on this forum who bring controversial (to this forum) views. The fact that you're willing to handle whatever cmes up doesn't mean everyone will take that stance. Many are looking to feel comfortable and if they can't will simply run off.

We are not here to cater to a specific type of person, but to give credence to all. Lucradis said t best in the simple statement that words are words. If there is no ill intent what way it's said means little.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-03-2012, 09:39 AM
(24-03-2012 09:19 AM)Sol Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 04:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Who by? Sol it grates me a bit that you keep going on about this "having to pussy foot around" business. No one's telling you to keep quiet. But if you expect us all to cheer or not to chirp you then... well it's the flip side of the coin yeah? Free speech and all.

Well excuse me all to fuck, if my constant high pitched whining and complaining gets on your sodding nerves.
I will of course stop the incessant moaning if it is curtailing your enjoyment in any way.

I would hate to piss anyone off by inadvertently expressing a fucking opinion.....

Perhaps I should rephrase the sentence you found irksome......

I cannot engage with the fucking cum-chugging knob jockey because the fucked up gusset sniffing shartstain doesn't want to............

Is that any fucking better ?
Yes. Because you're not pretending to be nice and complaining about how you're forced to pretend. And you do get on my nerves quite a lot, I'm just not wired like you it seems. I enjoy some of what you have to say.
24-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Oh for fecks sake,

Its not about the language used, its not about pretending to be nice or being nasty for effect.
Its not about being allowed or not allowed to say something.

It's about pointing out that some thick retarded airheads opinion is facile, without some sad sack commenting that "like hey Dude, free speech man, he's entitled to an opinion dude........."

No he fucking isn't, not if he is a thick retarded airhead...... just to be told "hey man, that's just your opinion dude, so like ya know back off man...."

So, you think giving pedo's, right wing nazi's, mysogonists and rapists a soapbox to spout their crap on is all snoochie in the land of fucking free speech ?

Well, how very enlightened of you. where can I sign up for lessons ?

24-03-2012, 10:52 AM
(24-03-2012 10:20 AM)Sol Wrote:  Oh for fecks sake,

Its not about the language used, its not about pretending to be nice or being nasty for effect.
Its not about being allowed or not allowed to say something.

It's about pointing out that some thick retarded airheads opinion is facile, without some sad sack commenting that "like hey Dude, free speech man, he's entitled to an opinion dude........."

No he fucking isn't, not if he is a thick retarded airhead...... just to be told "hey man, that's just your opinion dude, so like ya know back off man...."

So, you think giving pedo's, right wing nazi's, mysogonists and rapists a soapbox to spout their crap on is all snoochie in the land of fucking free speech ?

Well, how very enlightened of you. where can I sign up for lessons ?
I'm not defending any of the above. Anyway I'm done. You've clearly decided I'm some kinda hippie flower power guy and I've definitely decided you're exactly the kind of person I dislike - the guy who tries to tell me that how I act is wrong and I should do things his way.
24-03-2012, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 03:30 PM by Sol.)
Oh good, we are in agreement then. You don't like me.

But please, don't go away with the idea that I think your wrong and that you should do things my way.....

I don't know you that well.... and it would be presumptuous of me to form an opinion so quickly.

[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
24-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Gentlemen, don't you get it? You're doing exactly what HE wants!
If we atheists hate each other then Egor wins!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Buhbut. whoregor wins anyway......he's a going to the jeebus land with the jeebus man and his scary Dad.

I is goin' to the other place, you know the place with the decent people and good music.

24-03-2012, 03:45 PM
(24-03-2012 03:43 PM)Sol Wrote:  Buhbut. whoregor wins anyway......he's a going to the jeebus land with the jeebus man and his scary Dad.

I is goin' to the other place, you know the place with the decent people and good music.
Oh yeah. Good point! Big Grin

[Image: party_hard.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 04:27 PM
(24-03-2012 03:26 PM)Sol Wrote:  Oh good, we are in agreement then. You don't like me.

But please, don't go away with the idea that I think your wrong and that you should do things my way.....

I don't know you that well.... and it would be presumptuous of me to form an opinion so quickly.
... Pax? Sorry if I irritate you sometimes. I can't quite figure out if your last sentence is some kind of sarcasm or not. Anyway I'm guilty of the exact thing which I accused you of so I guess I'll just sit in this corner over here and feel stupid for a while. Who'd have thought it was so damn hard to just get along with people?