My New Base of Operations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: My New Base of Operations
If it was only Sol, I'd wonder. But I don't like you much either. Tongue
(24-03-2012 04:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 03:26 PM)Sol Wrote:  Oh good, we are in agreement then. You don't like me.

But please, don't go away with the idea that I think your wrong and that you should do things my way.....

I don't know you that well.... and it would be presumptuous of me to form an opinion so quickly.
... Pax? Sorry if I irritate you sometimes. I can't quite figure out if your last sentence is some kind of sarcasm or not. Anyway I'm guilty of the exact thing which I accused you of so I guess I'll just sit in this corner over here and feel stupid for a while. Who'd have thought it was so damn hard to just get along with people?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Pax... and for the record, you do not irritate me. and yes there is an element of sarcasm in that last sentence, but not in a bad way......

It's okay to have a go and criticise me, even insult me if you feel the need to. Its all fine, trust me.

And you are correct I am not likeable, I am however, dependable......

With respect
Sol

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
24-03-2012, 05:35 PM
(24-03-2012 04:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If it was only Sol, I'd wonder. But I don't like you much either. Tongue
Fuck you too Erx Wink

Thanks Sol Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2012, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 11:46 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(23-03-2012 12:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Great. Now this forum is starting to sound a lot like Raving Atheist.

He's got a point people.

My own opinion is that we are all better than to attack someone for having different beliefs, however strange they may seem to us.

Just gonna point out that apart from the occasional blip Egor has been civil enough with us, I think he deserves the same respect back.

No reflection on you, Hughsie, but here is an example of an "occasional blip"...

"They are antisocial, they are haters of religious hope, they are the outcasts bound for hell, but we bend over backwards to do for them while they choose to spit in our face. They will not stop until they have broken every social norm, destroyed every article of faith. They are not religious, but the disease of religion. They are atheists."

Poorly written, non sensical, preumptious, confrontational, irrational DRIVEL! ...which is why I don't hesitate to tell him to get fucked. I'm not offended or upset by him...I just think he needs to be told to get fucked until he starts to show genuine respect for atheists and some evidence he is listening ....then I will bother to discuss whatever with himShy

ps I do not attack him for his beliefs, but because he is a rude bigot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post