My Ordination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 05:18 PM

RE: My Ordination
(29-01-2013 03:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Language, Ed... language!

Wink

Remember... gotta set a good example. Thumbsup

You can cuss all you want to around me... I don't care... doesn't make me see you differently; however, certain expectations and stigmas are going to be placed on you now that you're ordained.

Thanks for the wake up call. I am going to have to control my public behavior better. You're absolutely right that expectations are on me now. Thanks, K.C. You're going to have to step in and be my DI. It's my lack of seminary. I'm not potty-mouth trained. Below is an example of what the Veridican Seminary might look like:

Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:31 PM

(29-01-2013 03:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  I thought only donkeys needed carrots and sticks...

Nope. Humans need 'em, too.

(29-01-2013 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This ordination was presented as something that was worked toward and earned...

Cut and paste or walk away. I never said anything like that. It is what I had to do to be considered a minister in Louisiana. You don't like it? My guess is you wouldn't like me after I became a Catholic priest either. Imagine that.

(29-01-2013 03:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah KC, are you hormonal? You are over-the top with this.
I can only hope your account has been hacked.

You see that, K.C.? You think the atheists have respect for you, but they don't. They think they have you under their thumb, and they give you rep points to keep you there. You think you're like Jesus hanging out with sinners, but don't forget Jesus spoke the truth to the sinners.
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:41 PM
(29-01-2013 05:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  I thought only donkeys needed carrots and sticks...

Nope. Humans need 'em, too.

(29-01-2013 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This ordination was presented as something that was worked toward and earned...

Cut and paste or walk away. I never said anything like that. It is what I had to do to be considered a minister in Louisiana. You don't like it? My guess is you wouldn't like me after I became a Catholic priest either. Imagine that.

(29-01-2013 03:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah KC, are you hormonal? You are over-the top with this.

You see that, K.C.? You think the atheists have respect for you, but they don't. They think they have you under their thumb, and they give you rep points to keep you there. You think you're like Jesus hanging out with sinners, but don't forget Jesus spoke the truth to the sinners.
Congratulations on your achievements.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Ego® you did a great job buying a piece of paper...hope it's everything you want it to be.

Now remember, since you are a paid-in-full minister, be nice, you have to set an example. And try to keep the flip-flopping to a minimum...really makes you look delusional. I mean, damn, you were on a whole different path just a month ago.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
29-01-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 10:06 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I also will be purchasing myself a bishopric, (sounds quite Catholic/medieval doesn't it). Except I am appointing myself Bishop of North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. So, for all the other loosers who buy their bishorics, that will leave you very little room to do any damage. Except, I paid the extra surcharge, I will be known as the Archbishop of Constantinople, and Alexandria, Jerusalem, (and other places yet to be named). But you can still call me Bucky. You will have to kiss my ring however, under certain circumstances, (when I wear my mitre etc).
I thought most seminaries would do a background check on their candidates, and weed out the ones who, six months ago said "Christians...no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions". Go figure. Goes to show what this actually means.

Sorry KC. This, and the advent of the "prophet" who can't even prophecy well enough so as to predeict what HIS OWN actions would be for the next 24 hours, (he said he was leaving, and instead, unfortunately came back, and managed to insult everyone on the board, for hours on end, even while, hypocritically calling himself a "Christian") was a bit much. Seems this board has become a refuge of the insane and the banned-from-everywhere-else. I did forget about the ignore function, which I have activated for the first time.

So Richard Fuckmeyer, or whatever his name is, and Bishop Egor, kiss my ass archbishop's ring. I am Bishop of the World . Jebus told me so, and you can't prove he didn't. Don't bother to respond. I won't see it. The insane assylum, (ignore function) is activated.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-01-2013, 07:08 PM
(29-01-2013 06:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I also will be purchasing myself a bishopric, (sounds quite Catholic/medieval doesn't it). Except I am appointing myself Bishop of North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. So, for all the other loosers who buy their bishorics, that will leave you very little room to do any damage.Except, I paid the extra surcharge, I will be known as the Archbishop of Constantinople, and Alexandria, Jerusalem, (and other places yet to be named). But you can still call me Bucky. You will have to kiss my ring however, under certain circumstances, (when I wear my mitre etc).
I though most seminaries would do a background check on their candidates, and weed out the ones who, six months ago said "Christians...no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions". Go figure. Goes to show what this actually means.

Sorry KC. This, and the advent of the "prophet" who can't even prophecy well enough so as to predeict what HIS OWN actions would be for the next 24 hours, (he said he was leaving, and instead, unfortunately came back, and managed to insult everyone on the board, for hours on end, even while, hypocritically calling himself a "Christian") was a bit much. Seems this board has become a refuge of the insane and the banned-from-everywhere-else. I did forget about the ignore function, which I have activated for the first time.

So Richard Fuckmeyer, or whatever his name is, and Bishop Egor, kiss my ass archbishop's ring. I am Bishop of the World . Jebus told me so, and you can't prove he didn't. Don't bother to respond. I won't see it. The insane assylum, (ignore function) is activated.
Amazing how it's impossible for Buckaroo Banzai here to say anything without hate. "Richard Fuckmeyer"? That was used in 2nd grade back in the 1940s. Are you really that immature? I think it really bothers you that I didnt leave since you cant bully me. Too bad Buckaroo. Keep spewing that hate tho. Egor and I can take it. We'll just keep praying for you. Dare you to stop me.
29-01-2013, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 12:13 AM by GirlyMan.)
Oh my dear fuck me

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.

GirlyBoy was married by an ordained Wiccan minister in the State of Oregon ... who forgot her shoes ... and underwear. Why? She'd do it for $50, that's why. ... I liked it, she was interesting. ... The difference between an ordained minister and a fucking notary public? ... Notary publics are far more fucking useful.

(29-01-2013 07:08 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Amazing how it's impossible for Buckaroo Banzai here to say anything without hate. "Richard Fuckmeyer"? That was used in 2nd grade back in the 1940s.

I'm going with StickyDick, feels more clever to me. I'll give you that Buckaroo Banzai ain't bad, but Fullerene is more clever.

(29-01-2013 03:38 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  

It's the pregnancy! His lady-juices are all out of whack!

Next he'll be crying into a bowl of Ben & Jerry's.

Told the pussy to get his fucking testosterone levels checked. Don't wait 20 more years like I did before you find out you need the Androgel.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-01-2013, 10:06 PM
(29-01-2013 10:57 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  On July 5th 2012, I was officially ordained as a minister of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude. In some states I can even perform religious ceremonies like weddings, legally.

My qualifications are
my screenname here, I am a Dude.
B.S. : My bullshit degree
M.S.: My master bullshitter degree
PhD: Currently piling it higher and deeper
That is SOOOOO funny. Kudos to you, Beardy Weirdy! Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
29-01-2013, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 11:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2013 09:35 AM)Egor Wrote:  My current educational qualifications are as follows:

B.Sc. in Liberal Arts (psychology/sociology) from Regents College, NY, 1998
A.ASc. in Nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, 2004
A.A. Liberal Arts, City Colleges of Chicago
A.ASc. Aircraft Systems, Community College of the Air Force 1989

Your credentials suck, dude. All you got is like an associate's degree in nursing and a bullshit useless liberal arts degree . ... Pfft, thought you were a PA at least. ... Your credentials suck, dude. ... Why you ain't at least an RN?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Sorry to say this, but I think quite a bit of you are overreacting.

Honestly, why get so worked up over this? He's ordained and made an announcement on an Atheistic forum... whoopty doo. He might have paid $45 to get ordained... wowzas!

Seriously, leave the dude alone. Who else are we going to debate around here? KC is boring (no offense) because he basically agrees with everything we say, yet not exactly everything we say.

Slim theist pickings around here. I hope the ones here all get ordained. Go quit your sex lives for God for all I care. Just give me some material to debate you with dammit.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post