My Ordination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: My Ordination
ULC famously used to advertise in the back of Rolling Stone. Don't think they do anymore. Ah, different times. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-01-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm now an ordained minister too! Thanks ULC.net!

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
30-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Weeping Oh no, atheists arent disrespectful, trolling flammers. No siree. A man makes a simple announcement of an event in his life and he gets insulted and ridiculed. Now I have proof that the people in the Westboro Baptist Church are actually atheists. Your actions are no different than them when they do what they do at soldiers funerals, gay marriages, etc. I guess you are in good company with them.
30-01-2013, 03:46 PM
(30-01-2013 03:41 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Oh no, atheists arent disrespectful, trolling flammers. No siree. A man makes a simple announcement of an event in his life and he gets insulted and ridiculed. Now I have proof that the people in the Westboro Baptist Church are actually atheists. Your actions are no different than them when they do what they do at soldiers funerals, gay marriages, etc. I guess you are in good company with them.
We eat newborn infants, too. WBC doesn't have the balls to do that, now do they? Didn't think so. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-01-2013, 03:54 PM
(29-01-2013 09:47 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  I am an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And your title is more properly The Reverend Mr. Edward J. Gordon.
"Reverend" is not a title but an honorific style, that is an adjective not a noun.
Chas, do you serve grated parmisan cheese and Dago red wine at your communion service?
Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert would have washed a few of those down at their local bordellos........while spending the seniors' Angel Bowing Angry pension checks.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
30-01-2013, 04:00 PM
(30-01-2013 03:46 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 03:41 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Oh no, atheists arent disrespectful, trolling flammers. No siree. A man makes a simple announcement of an event in his life and he gets insulted and ridiculed. Now I have proof that the people in the Westboro Baptist Church are actually atheists. Your actions are no different than them when they do what they do at soldiers funerals, gay marriages, etc. I guess you are in good company with
We eat newborn infants, too. WBC doesn't have the balls to do that, now do they? Didn't think so. Drinking Beverage
There are so called religious people all over the world, rorting the gullible in the names of their assorted gods.
Have you tried Theosophy?
30-01-2013, 04:02 PM
(30-01-2013 03:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:47 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Chas, do you serve grated parmisan cheese and Dago red wine at your communion service?
Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert would have washed a few of those down at their local bordellos........while spending the seniors' Angel Bowing Angry pension checks.
I agree with you 150% . Terrible acting Christians. I can only hope they really are Christians and have been forgiven and repented of their sins. Angel
30-01-2013, 04:02 PM
(30-01-2013 04:00 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 03:46 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We eat newborn infants, too. WBC doesn't have the balls to do that, now do they? Didn't think so. Drinking Beverage
There are so called religious people all over the world, rorting the gullible in the names of their assorted gods.
Yes, but I had it with a newborn Christian infant and it gave me gas. Sad

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 04:07 PM
(30-01-2013 03:46 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 03:41 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Oh no, atheists arent disrespectful, trolling flammers. No siree. A man makes a simple announcement of an event in his life and he gets insulted and ridiculed. Now I have proof that the people in the Westboro Baptist Church are actually atheists. Your actions are no different than them when they do what they do at soldiers funerals, gay marriages, etc. I guess you are in good company with them.

Are you quite sure about that? I wouldnt be surprised if they did. Did it ever occur to you that it would be a good tactic for a group of atheists to make a "church", somehow get affiliated with a mainline Christian organization (if they are, I really dont know. Anyone can use the name Baptist), and then act outrageously and hatefully, in order to make real Christians look bad?
Actually, it really sounds like something atheists would do. No
30-01-2013, 04:09 PM
(30-01-2013 04:00 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 03:46 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We eat newborn infants, too. WBC doesn't have the balls to do that, now do they? Didn't think so. Drinking Beverage
Smartass Please define "rorting". Is this an English word. I'm not familiar with it. Smile