My Ordination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: My Ordination
(30-01-2013 04:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:07 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Are you quite sure about that? I wouldnt be surprised if they did. Did it ever occur to you that it would be a good tactic for a group of atheists to make a "church", somehow get affiliated with a mainline Christian organization (if they are, I really dont know. Anyone can use the name Baptist), and then act outrageously and hatefully, in order to make real Christians look bad?
Actually, it really sounds like something atheists would do. No
If they do, we need to get in touch with them to exchange recipies.
Atheists exchange recipes? Is there a book of atheist recipes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 04:18 PM
(30-01-2013 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:12 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  LMAO. So I am an organized group of people going to events acting like an atheist now? Wow, come back to earth vosur, you're floating way out in outer space now. Laughat

No, you're making Christians look bad.
Only to atheists and you wouldnt change your beliefs for a billion dollars.
30-01-2013, 04:19 PM
(30-01-2013 04:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  If they do, we need to get in touch with them to exchange recipies.
Atheists exchange recipes? Is there a book of atheist recipes?
Why yes, actually. My personal favorites are the "Empty-Cosmosly-Delicious chicken tarragon" and the "There-Is-No-Devil's-food brownies".
Fucking delicious with a side of freshly-aborted fetus. Drooling

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 04:23 PM
(30-01-2013 04:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:12 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  LMAO. So I am an organized group of people going to events acting like an atheist now? Wow, come back to earth vosur, you're floating way out in outer space now. Laughat
I can't help but wonder whether or not you have actually read my post. I didn't say that you are an organized group of people going to events while acting as an atheist.
I cant help but wonder if you read your own post, [...] act outrageously and hatefully, in order to make real Christians look bad [...], which is what I said about an organixzation of atheists. If you want to take a quote out of contest (oh, I forgot, that an atheists favorite tactic) then provide the whole post.
30-01-2013, 04:26 PM
(30-01-2013 04:19 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Atheists exchange recipes? Is there a book of atheist recipes?
Why yes, actually. My personal favorites are the "Empty-Cosmosly-Delicious chicken tarragon" and the "There-Is-No-Devil's-food brownies".
Spoken like the ten year old you are. You should go to Omegle.com with all the other little kiddies. you would love it there. All getting their jollies off talking about abortions, after-births, farts, poopies, menstrual periods, vomit, etc. You would fit in perfectly. Tongue
30-01-2013, 04:29 PM
(30-01-2013 04:26 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:19 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Why yes, actually. My personal favorites are the "Empty-Cosmosly-Delicious chicken tarragon" and the "There-Is-No-Devil's-food brownies".
Spoken like the ten year old you are. You should go to Omegle.com with all the other little kiddies. you would love it there. All getting their jollies off talking about abortions, after-births, farts, poopies, menstrual periods, vomit, etc. You would fit in perfectly. Tongue
Will I be allowed to cook said kiddies over a gas grill and serve them at tonight's "God's a stupid poopie-pants so ner ner to you christians!" party? If so, I'm so down for that.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-01-2013, 04:35 PM
(30-01-2013 04:23 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I cant help but wonder if you read your own post, [...] act outrageously and hatefully, in order to make real Christians look bad [...], which is what I said about an organixzation of atheists. If you want to take a quote out of contest (oh, I forgot, that an atheists favorite tactic) then provide the whole post.
Do you mind explaining how I took your post our of context?

You were condemning the act of making Christians look bad by behaving outrageously and hatefully; I pointed out that you are doing this yourself.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
30-01-2013, 04:54 PM
(30-01-2013 04:16 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  James 1:26
"If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless."
So, what's your point? Huh
LOL. Obviously YOU don't get it, troll. YOUR religion, according to YOUR holy book, is worthless.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post