My Predictions for the next 4 years.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: My Predictions for the next 4 years.
(25-01-2017 07:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've been fairly annoyed the Democratic Party for a while. Honestly though, despite the unfairness to Bernie during the primary, I'm not sure he could have won a national election. He might have pulled it off, but it would have been very close and the country would still be just as divided.

But he was doing so well in the Vermont polls. Those are a pretty good national indicator, right? Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 07:56 PM
(25-01-2017 07:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think driverless cars will soon be the norm, and conventional driving will be a luxury for the rich.

Laugh out load

Probably!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-01-2017, 08:04 PM
I agree with you about #2 and #4. No way #5 is ever going to happen.

Re #1 and #3, I think after puppet is impeached, President Pence is going to sic SCOTUS on gay marriage.

Supreme Court: Roe v. Wade and gay marriage will both be overturned. All state-level voter suppression measures will be allowed to stand.

The US will back Russia as it reconstitutes the USSR.

The US will be gradually shut out of international trade deals except with Russia and Israel.

The federal deficit on January 20, 2021, will be at least triple the size it was on January 20, 2017.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
26-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Another prediction:

Someone in DJT's inner circle - could be Spicer, could be Conway, could be someone else (probably not Bannon, but who knows) - will resign and pen a book. And it won't be pretty.

There's already precedent for this, when GWB press secretary Scott McClellan couldn't live with the lies anymore, resigned and wrote What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception.

More about McClelland here: Who Did He Serve?
26-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Considering how many bills were already passed to limit abortion before trump even took office, Roe v. Wade is gonzo. But who cares, right? It just impacts women.

Women have been using abortifacients for freaking ever. All Roe v. Wade did was make it safe and limited the number of deaths. Abortion isn't going ANYWHERE, it's just going to become deadly again. But again, who the fuck cares, some dead bitches ain't nothing to the GOP.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
26-01-2017, 03:37 PM
(26-01-2017 03:21 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Considering how many bills were already passed to limit abortion before trump even took office, Roe v. Wade is gonzo. But who cares, right? It just impacts women.

Women have been using abortifacients for freaking ever. All Roe v. Wade did was make it safe and limited the number of deaths. Abortion isn't going ANYWHERE, it's just going to become deadly again. But again, who the fuck cares, some dead bitches ain't nothing to the GOP.

You know, a thought occurred to me. There are many aspects of DT's reign that remind me of Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell was much smarter than trump though and more experienced but, really, there are pieces of Cromwell that are similar.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Hey there, Melania, what's it like in New York City
You're two hundred thirty-one miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.
Kellyanne can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
26-01-2017, 06:12 PM
THE WALL will spark a new DAPL-style hippie-fest. People will try to form a barricade to prevent construction progress. A few people will cross the border and get gunned down. Nationwide protests will ensue.

Did I win? Did I win the whole thread?
I'm a regular Nostra-fuckin-damus, I tell ya.

[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
26-01-2017, 06:19 PM
(26-01-2017 06:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  THE WALL will spark a new DAPL-style hippie-fest. People will try to form a barricade to prevent construction progress. A few people will cross the border and get gunned down. Nationwide protests will ensue.

Did I win? Did I win the whole thread?
I'm a regular Nostra-fuckin-damus, I tell ya.

Maybe that's the plan. Create wall of hippies to save money on having to build one.

'Murican Canadian
26-01-2017, 07:13 PM
You know, a thought occurred to me. There are many aspects of DT's reign that remind me of Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell was much smarter than trump though and more experienced but, really, there are pieces of Cromwell that are similar.
[/quote]

I can see that - they definitely have a shared platform of hate as motivation.
But did Cromwell get a letter from his daddy's doctor for his wittle bittle feety problems so he didn't have to go to war?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]