My Run For President (comedy)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 10:01 PM
My Run For President (comedy)
that's right i decided to run for president now i know what your going to say
"But Rood your not a US citizen?"
True but you let trump run and he barely qualifies as a citizen of the planet earth

My Hilary says her greatest asset is experience Trumps says he's really rich and doesn't have a small penis my greatest asset is i'm not Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump

My 4 key policies are
1. Defeating Isis by building a giant wily coyote magnet that will scoop up all there weapons then subjecting them to Rebecca black music
2. My plan for the economy is simple, it's based on drugs, booze and copious amounts of sex. And installing a stupidity jar (it's like a swearing jar) in both congress and the senate . I will also monetize toenails
3. Fuck building a wall instead we will put cardboard cutouts of trump naked all across the border that broadcast his debate performance 24/7 over the border that should scare away even the most desperate Mexican
4.As for healing racial divide is turn everyone into robots .Robots have no race

Trumps slogan is make America great my slogan i'm not f*^%$*$& Donald Trump
So vote for me Hey if i fuck up at least america will have one more foreigner to blame stuff on

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
27-09-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: My Run For President (comedy)
(27-09-2016 10:01 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  4.As for healing racial divide is turn everyone into robots .Robots have no race

[Image: 50610c9f09743a31a9bdefb54d1dbaa2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-09-2016, 02:55 PM
(27-09-2016 10:01 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  3. Fuck building a wall instead we will put cardboard cutouts of trump naked all across the border that broadcast his debate performance 24/7 over the border that should scare away even the most desperate Mexican

It should also keep anybody within a hundred miles of the border from voting for you. Or Trump. Way to turn Texas blue. Thumbsup

Congratulations on starting the second Mexican-American War. Given the incentive you have provided, this is going to make the Alamo look like a day at the park. Facepalm

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
28-09-2016, 03:19 PM
(28-09-2016 02:55 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 10:01 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  3. Fuck building a wall instead we will put cardboard cutouts of trump naked all across the border that broadcast his debate performance 24/7 over the border that should scare away even the most desperate Mexican

It should also keep anybody within a hundred miles of the border from voting for you. Or Trump. Way to turn Texas blue. Thumbsup

Well better then nothing

Congratulations on starting the second Mexican-American War. Given the incentive you have provided, this is going to make the Alamo look like a day at the park. Facepalm

Well good luck to them because then will rush them with more cut outs strapped to SUV,s trust me they will be fleeing back across the border

[Image: giphy.gif]